• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Time Frame Makes Things Difficult to Date

From what I'm reading there though, if I did want to make a go of it and you put the date off because of potential rain from a weather forecast, then I'd maybe consider that you weren't very interested. It sounded to me like you were stalling. Perhaps he considers that an issue?

I agree with Tranced. Although, I'm sure you are a beautiful woman that any man would be lucky to have. Life is too short to sit and pluck daisies and ask yourself, " is he actually interested?". Trust me, when you meet THE one, everything naturally just falls into place. He will take you on a date every chance he gets, because when a real man is in to you, he's not going to let you sit there and question it. He's not going to put you off, in fear of missing an opportunity with you. Don't trip over some halfass dude, you're beautiful and there's a man waiting to meet you and love you and make you the happiest girl in the world, I promise. Keep us posted ?

It sounds like you're not that interested.. lol. You're the one giving excuses like rain, black friday, thanksgiving, crowds, etc.
Even with the rain, he said he doesn't mind staying in.. but you ignored that suggestion.

He hasn't mentioned work once.

Tell him when you're free.

I am always free to go on dates, during the week and on the weekend. When we were suppose to have our date November 27th, he lives out in the desert area, so he said the weather was bad and raining badly with floods, it gets bad over in his area. So we couldn't go out that day and since then he has been really busy with work.

Him and I did speak, and he did say he likes me, but yet he won't ask me out, and he won't talk to me. He only talks to me like once a week if less than that. If a guy truly likes you, he will talk to everyday, showing you he is interested in you, but this guy is not doing that so I have to find someone new.

I had a relationship with very different schedules. We were pretty serious but I had night classes and she had day classes. She spent some nights and her mother looked after her daughter.

We were engaged but we broke up for a different reason. Well sseveral.

First off she cheated on me and told me to fuck someone else and I fucked three other women and she didn't get over that. She and I disagreeed on faith as she went to heavy duty church but didn't believe and I didn't go to church but am very religious.

So cultural differences. Also she devoloped a drug habit near the end and it was bad and I am like look you can't shoot heroin and expect to function when you run out and no I am not buying you some sorry but my habit is in control and yours isnt. I did 3 bags a day, she did a bundle.

I am saying the schedule difference worked out ok and gave us space and we were doin ok but then she started devoloping problems and I couldn't stop her and I would have been a hypocrite to try to force her.

I was just like if you gonnna use that much, I don't want to deal with the problems it causes you.

But the schedule difference was kinda nice. We just allocated time to spend together so we would eat dinner, maybe watch a movie, or just jump in the sack and then I dunno read or draw after a 2-4 hours of fucking.

Okay then... anyway I have yet to have a date for the holiday season and doubt it will be happening for the remainder of 2016. Maybe for 2017 who knows....

Well him and I have been talking and he says he wants to go out with me when he comes home from visiting his family out of state. Besides that guy, I am talking to other guys and may have a date this week or next week, so we will see what happens with that.

Well tonight I had a date, with the one guy who kept cancelling on me, every time we would try to meet up. I thought he was for sure a catfish, but he was who he said he was, and we met, and he was sincere and sorry and all that. But I just didn't feel a connection with him, and I am going to move on and see who else is out there. Maybe someone from before will come back into my life, who knows, only time will tell.