• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tianepetine/Phenibut (ZAZA Red & Silver)

MewTwoReceptor

Greenlighter
Hello all. I posted yesterday about my experience with a new substance (to me) called Tianeptine. Basically it's just gas station dope that goes by the brand name ZAZA Red. Here is a pic of the product and the ingredients. It has a surprisingly strong opioid high and also some anxiolytic effects as well. Definitely has some recreational value, but something that can bite you hard if you're reckless about it.

I also mentioned in my previous post the fact that I planned on trying the other bottle my buddy gave me called ZAZA Silver. The silver contains tianeptine just like the red does, however, it also contains Phenibut. This excited me because I've always wanted to try Phenibut but never really gave it a shot.

Anyway, I did my research and learned Phenibut is more active if taken on an empty stomach. So I made sure to take a few of the capsules before eating anything today and fasted for a few hours afterwards too. I could feel the Tianeptine pretty much right away, but after about 3 hours I could feel this sense of complete relaxation come over me. The Phenibut was kicking in! And apparently it's got a very long half-life because I'm still feeling strong effects hours later. Unfortunately, I've heard that Phenibut gives extremely diminishing returns as far as buzz goes after even one use. Does anyone know if this is true or have more experience with this substance? Holler at me and let me know!

Conclusion, this stuff (ZAZA) makes you feel great, but it's apparently so addictive it'll have you sucking dick behind Burger King for $25 within a matter of weeks. Ugh, how come all the good stuff has to be so bad for you? Oh well, it'll probably be illegal in my state in a month or two anyways. Love y'all, peace:)

The Phenibut was kicking in! And apparently it's got a very long half-life because I'm still feeling strong effects hours later. Unfortunately, I've heard that Phenibut gives extremely diminishing returns as far as buzz goes after even one use. Does anyone know if this is true or have more experience with this substance? Holler at me and let me know!
Yeah phenibut lasts well over 24 hours, up to 36 depending on dose. For this reason, it's incredibly easy to overdose. Taking it just once per day it will build up in your system leading to a cumulative overdose sometimes days later. It really should not be abused daily for this reason. Overdosing on phenibut is unpleasant.

And yes, it loses its magic quickly and also, in my subjective experience, seems to have a permanent tolerance develop to it's best effects (the little euphoria that it does provide at first).

I tried the Zaza reds a few times because I heard they were stronger with the tianeptine and I was going for opiate high. My permatolerance is so high that I would take 7 or 8 at a time and only once did I get a truly nice high. They seem to be unevenly dosed, or else how well tianeptine affects me is variable based on metabolic factors or something. Either way, one time I got a wickedly nice high, I was nodding just a bit and felt really good. The other times, it took away high-dose kratom withdrawal but didn't really get me high. I bet for someone without opioid tolerance it would be really nice. The guy at the gas station told me they're really strong and I should start with one pill, so the first time I took 3, knowing my tolerance would cause problems.

Hello all. I posted yesterday about my experience with a new substance (to me) called Tianeptine. Basically it's just gas station dope that goes by the brand name ZAZA Red. Here is a pic of the product and the ingredients. It has a surprisingly strong opioid high and also some anxiolytic effects as well. Definitely has some recreational value, but something that can bite you hard if you're reckless about it.

I also mentioned in my previous post the fact that I planned on trying the other bottle my buddy gave me called ZAZA Silver. The silver contains tianeptine just like the red does, however, it also contains Phenibut. This excited me because I've always wanted to try Phenibut but never really gave it a shot.

Anyway, I did my research and learned Phenibut is more active if taken on an empty stomach. So I made sure to take a few of the capsules before eating anything today and fasted for a few hours afterwards too. I could feel the Tianeptine pretty much right away, but after about 3 hours I could feel this sense of complete relaxation come over me. The Phenibut was kicking in! And apparently it's got a very long half-life because I'm still feeling strong effects hours later. Unfortunately, I've heard that Phenibut gives extremely diminishing returns as far as buzz goes after even one use. Does anyone know if this is true or have more experience with this substance? Holler at me and let me know!

Conclusion, this stuff (ZAZA) makes you feel great, but it's apparently so addictive it'll have you sucking dick behind Burger King for $25 within a matter of weeks. Ugh, how come all the good stuff has to be so bad for you? Oh well, it'll probably be illegal in my state in a month or two anyways. Love y'all, peace:)
I’m new to this page. I have used ZaZa red here and there for a few months. But when I bought some a few days ago they only had the silver. I haven’t had it before. In your opinion, which is better red or silver? And would you take the same amount of silver as you do the red? I know you don’t get as many in the silver bottoms as the red. Thanks for any information!