View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Thumbprints.

Rectify

Bluelighter
Has Anybody Done A Thumbprint Lately? A Thumbprint Is Where You Get Raw LSD-025 Tartrate Powder And Impress Your Thumb's Skin Onto The Drug For Varying Lengths Of Time. The Acid Goes Through Your Skin, And Then You Get A Massive Dose. I Want One.

N,N-diethyllysergamide%20tartrate.png

ACID
N,N-diethyllysergamide tartrate

No, you lick said LSD in a true “thumbprint.” Not many have ever tried such a large dosage, and I’ve heard it usually isn’t a true thumbprint sized dose.

-GC

For Style. The Last Time I Found Any Was On An Online Dating App. That Was 3 Years Ago. But Finding CRYSTAL LSD! How?!

I Used To Get Silver Liquid, And Amber, And Wow Sheets, And Mad Hatter, And Gel Tabs, And WHITE FLUFF!

Word of advice. If you DO take a thumbprint, do it with a group of people that love you and know what you are doing in advance, because they will likely have to babysit you.

Best to be away from public, but not so far that you cant get help if needed.

You're very unlikely stumble upon crystal LSD. Generally speaking you need to be somewhat involved with distribution or at least know high level distributors. You might stumble on someone who'd be willing to share, but often in these stranger encounters the person will dose you because you asked and then they kinda want to see what will happen without having to support you so I again encourage you to read my 1st piece of advice. It's not too difficult to end up in jail, hospital, or worse without a support system.

In fact, you can't casually print yourself at home thinking it's going to be ok. You will probably get naked, you will probably think you're dying, you will probably leave your house naked looking for help. At least I did, and from what I've heard, it isnt very uncommon in these types of experiences.

Here is my AL-LAD thumbprint TR:

Whoa! I've never read that before. That's harrowing, I'm glad nothing worse happened!

Whoa! I've never read that before. That's harrowing, I'm glad nothing worse happened!
I have 2 other friends who have printed, I will try and get their stories as well.

One friend did it at burning man, he told me it was like touching an electrical socket. About 15 minutes in he was told it was his shift to cook pizza for the camp. He was vegan and had to shred ground beef while printed lol.

I've definitely read that AL-LAD thumbprint story before. Glad to "meet" the author and glad you're ok!