• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Through The Wormhole

Wolfmans_BrothEr

Bluelighter
This shows on the science channel and it's narrated by Morgan Freeman, which is awesome. But the 2nd season just started and I love getting ripped and watching this show

The first episode they discussed with some scientists about what possibly happens to your soul after death. And the one this wed. is about scientists who might've discovered that universe might be finite. Sure it sounds like a lot of pipe dreams but it's backed by some real educated people with some interesting facts

Has anyone else seen this show and if you haven't I really think you should

Excellent show.. I love the narration

Morgan Freeman FTW

Yeah, I'm glad I just picked up the Science Channel. Now I have a chance to watch this. Freeman makes a great narrator. He was on the Daily Show awhile back and appeared to have a great interest in science.

Saw the first Episode. Quantum Physics is pretty Fascinating and adding Morgan Freeman as narrator, is the Cherry on top!

^^Speak for yourselves. I find quantum physics to be rather shallow and pedantic. Now Quantum Leap, there's a buttload of fascination in that show. He never did leap home. :(

^lol even after all the kazillion re-runs he still didn't...aw

understatement of the year!

I disagree, this is..

Quantum Physics is............................................................... meh