• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Those who love to eat pussy

I dunno like mate. It's not so much the blood for me, in fact me and an ex drank a little of each others blood in a romantic little ritual. It's the mucus and womb lining and clots and stuff. As I said I don't mind going down when they're bleeding, but I draw the line and getting my face and tongue covered in it. Each to their own tho!

Nah, there are limits, even in the depths of the most depraved drug fuelled shenanigans.

Blood clots are probably top of my list of boner killers.

yeah... pussy.

mmmMMmMMMmmmmmmm....

nom nom

love sucking on a swollen clit, especially.

leave my face smelling like it so i can savor it later

As long as they are clean i dnt mind going down, its like putting ur tounge on a battery otherwise 🤣🤣

Hey guys, im 24yr old male and i love to eat my gf pussy.... I could be down there all day long if pussy is ok with it ofc :p i picked up from few movies or tv series that males are ashamed to admit that they preform oral sex with women... Few days ago male friend brought this up and its buging me ever since, why would man be ashamed or feel bad for loving eating pussy?? I simply canot understand what tradition or retardation is cousing this to be the case?
I'm with ya. Show me a man who won't eat his girls pussy, and I'll show you a woman I can steal.

my ex husband hated to eat pussy and I honestly don't think he ever ate mine. I mean, MAYBE way back in the beginning, but I don't think so. At the time I met him, I didn't like guys eating my pussy anyway, because I was so self-conscious about it. I'd obsess over whether it tasted or smelled ok and wouldn't be able to relax. But my ex was such a total narcissist that he preferred it this way; sex was only about HIS fulfillment, after all. "did you come babe" and lights out. 🙄
You'll be just fine. Don't ask me he u got the one guy that wouldn't. But from what I see. He's the only one. Every other man on the sphere would be more than happy to oblige you.

Really?

I mean, it's ok. Greatest juice ever? I think pineapple, orange, mango, and apple are quite a bit better. If I ever went to a restaurant and they had glasses of pussy juice on their beverage menu, I think I'd pass.

lol
The thought or a cup full of random pussy juice put the craziest image in my head, thanks for that. But yeah i love to eat my girlfriends pussy and do pretty much everything we are together. Enjoy it quite a bit and she takes care of me oh so well to pay back the favor. Having good oral sex is pretty critical to a relationship for me.

Are you sure you weren't potting the brown? :ROFLMAO:

I made a similar retort when my banjo string snapped mid coitus. Fuckin blood everywhere...
Instrument mishaps can be wild sometimes. Glad you could find some humor in the situation! Keep rocking on, and hopefully, your next jam session is less eventful.