• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"This is the same shit that killed Lemmy.."

And some people have preferred racemic meth. Gives a different rush. I found it dirtier, but if it's what someone is accustomed to, it's what they might think of as 'real meth'.

That Mexican heroin, meth and coke from early 2000s.... so good man. Perks of living next to the border. The cartel guys would deliver anything to you in under 30 minutes. 8am-8pm

The heroin so strong you puked your brains out (and enjoyed doing so).

The meth felt like a 6 hour orgasm, unreal body high, no paranoia, so clean.

The coke, just a match head was enough to melt your face.

Me and the boys would put .5 heroin and .5 meth on 2 large tin foils and pass them around in a big circle. Good times...

spicy tongue GIF

I haven't, and probably won't ever, experience drugs as quality as that time and place ever again.

Last edited:
I think I'd love black tar h. No.3 is great for smoking and I hear tar is similar but even stronger as it's almost all 3MAM and 6MAM iirc!

Oh and mixing h and meth on the same plate is nice too. Did that a couple of times with crystal and good brown #3. Mmmmm

They were never 100% clear on how, but he did assert that his 'blue meth' (that was apparently over 99%) was enantiomerically pure.

I guess sapphire and ruby can be vastly different colours from 1ppm iron or chromium 'impurity', but blue meth being over 99% is probably unlikely in reality. Nothing wrong with it in a work of fiction though IMO.
Considering he ended up showing Aaron Paul's character everything. You would have thought teaching somebody about optical isomers would have been too much of a temptation for someone like Walter White...

While teacher training, an established teacher wanted to show me one of those experiments that stay with kids. This one will!
So, remember the bit where Walt & Jesse use thermite to melt the lock off, to get a barrel of methylamine. Will Jill, the established teacher arranged for the class to go outside, to show the thermite reaction for real. So there we were, a plant pot filled with a mixture of aluminium shavings and powdered rust. The magic bit is when molten iron runs out the bottom of the hole in the plant pot. Magnesium ribbon fuse in there. Light it and stand back and be amazed, all up until the point where the liquid iron runs out the bottom. Apparently, this old steel cannister, to catch it, still had a bit gunk left in it. Soon as the liquid iron hits remnants of gunk, you get smoke due to breakdown of the organic material. Fucking lots of it, in this case. Once it got past door we'd wedged open, the fire alarms went off and all he'll broke loose. Fire brigade tenders, the works.
She took full responsibility for the fuck up, even though it was done for my benefit, as an experiment to amaze kids.
Her husband was Ethiopian, so she introduced me to the joys of khat. Absolutely brilliant woman and teacher.

Well, meth made from d-pseudoephedrine or l-ephedrine produces the d-isomer of meth.
Stuff produced large scale I'd from P2P or variants of, which just results in racaemic meth
So the old school meth the d-isomer was the bomb shit and now they make is racemic got it.

So the old school meth the d-isomer was the bomb shit and now they make is racemic got it.
I think there is some fuck off weird catalyst, that allows stereospecific synthesis. Can't remember name, but that in itself chance to limit any use in meth labs

I
not so fast: [sorry op lol, and I prefer adderall at low doses]

The other method uses BMK (also called benzyl methyl ketone, or phenyl-2-propanone, ‘P-2-P’), an oil that can be imported to the EU or made in Europe from chemicals known as designer precursors (also called pre-precursors). This method is more amenable to scaling up and is therefore suitable for use in industrial-scale laboratories, as has been observed in the Netherlands and Belgium. Its main disadvantage is that the resulting product is a 50:50 mixture of the d- and l-isomers, the l-methamphetamine being a less desirable product. This means an additional step is needed at the end of the synthesis to separate and purify the potent (hence preferred) illicit product: d-methamphetamine. Techniques to perform this separation have been used in illicit production laboratories in Mexico since at least 2009 (INCB, 2017) and more recently in the Netherlands and Belgium. Recent data also shows that European BMK-based laboratories have further increased the efficiency and output of production by recycling the unwanted l-methamphetamine to obtain more d-methamphetamine for each litre of BMK used (see Section Recycling unwanted by-product: a game-changer in methamphetamine production).

They were never 100% clear on how, but he did assert that his 'blue meth' (that was apparently over 99%) was enantiomerically pure.

I guess sapphire and ruby can be vastly different colours from 1ppm iron or chromium 'impurity', but blue meth being over 99% is probably unlikely in reality. Nothing wrong with it in a work of fiction though IMO.
A fucking marvellous piece of drama, except my little sis insists on referring to me as "Walter". Other than mild mannered science teacher, going through a shite part of life, seems to know more about drugs than is healthy, I don't see any resemblance between us (well, I suppose running around panicking in little more than a pair of hoggers doesn't help!) If I shaved my head, got a pork pie hat and insisted everyone call me "Schrodinger" (the rest of the early quantum physicists had crap names), she would absolutely shit herself, if I knocked at the door with an RV type vehicle in the background. I may yet purchase one of those bald caps and ask a mate if he would wait 10 minutes outside for me. It might even go viral. Right, tomorrow I have shops to visit and mate to ask favour from, tomorrow.
Muhawhaw. That'll fucking teach her!!

Last edited:
That Mexican heroin, meth and coke from early 2000s.... so good man. Perks of living next to the border. The cartel guys would deliver anything to you in under 30 minutes. 8am-8pm

The heroin so strong you puked your brains out (and enjoyed doing so).

The meth felt like a 6 hour orgasm, unreal body high, no paranoia, so clean.

The coke, just a match head was enough to melt your face.

Me and the boys would put .5 heroin and .5 meth on 2 large tin foils and pass them around in a big circle. Good times...

spicy tongue GIF

I haven't, and probably won't ever, experience drugs as quality as that time and place ever again.
Ah, but have you ever experienced Newcastle Brown Ale before. A part of the country populated by dodgy fuckers, who don't feel cold and have stupidly optimistic expectations in the world of football (Newcastle win the premiership. I've already stated that I will have a naked photograph, taken in the middle of the town's front street, if that 'house falling on evil witch' level of probabilities ever happens!).
And all that from just one drug.
Scariest thing you could ever hear, on a Fri night, was, " could I have 5 bottles of dog, for me and my mates". If you see any anger/malevolence in their faces, I'd suggest running until you feel your lungs are going to burst, to ensure distance between them and yourself.
I feed on the danger of going to different pubs, in my area on weekend (since my mrs past)

I love Newcastle brown, but luckily I've never ran into any hooligans frothing at the mouth after a football game, like some scene out of 28 Days Later.

Last edited:
Ah, but have you ever experienced Newcastle Brown Ale before. A part of the country populated by dodgy fuckers, who don't feel cold and have stupidly optimistic expectations in the world of football (Newcastle win the premiership. I've already stated that I will have a naked photograph, taken in the middle of the town's front street, if that 'house falling on evil witch' level of probabilities ever happens!).
And all that from just one drug.
Scariest thing you could ever hear, on a Fri night, was, " could I have 5 bottles of dog, for me and my mates". If you see any anger/malevolence in their faces, I'd suggest running until you feel your lungs are going to burst, to ensure distance between them and yourself.
I feed on the danger of going to different pubs, in my area on weekend (since my mrs past)

Fuckin love me a bottle of dog!!