European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"This is the same shit that killed Lemmy.."

Ismene2

Bluelighter
What's the one greatest dose of drugs you've ever had? For sheer thrills, giggles and belly laughs(the real healing laugh - the gut laugh) can you identify one moment in your no-good drug-sucking arse of a life that you thought "Fucking Ada - that is as good as drugs ever got for me"?

I'd probably have to say it was about my third dose of oral DMT about 10 years ago now - when I was looking up and seeing dancing geometric jewels floating in the air all around me. That was as good as it ever got for me so far. I was farting in the bath and laughing.

Hahaha sounds like a fun time, Izzy. I remember the time I was showing my friend how to break through on DMT as he was smoking it like you would savour a fine cigar, kinda. Little puffs over too large a window.
Well, I took a massive rip to show him how it's done: Gandhi's cadaver took me under his arm and we flew around Rainbow highway from Mario Kart and smashed into this wall of colourful prisms or whatever the fuck... Then I spend the rest of the trip sitting on this trapdoor (in my head) trying to stop this monster or whatever it was from getting out... Kind of wonder what it would be if I let it out, perhaps I should do DMT again to see.

Also 200mg of MST morphine chewed up with little tolerance. It was like having a hot bath in my own body.

What's the one greatest dose of drugs you've ever had? For sheer thrills, giggles and belly laughs(the real healing laugh - the gut laugh) can you identify one moment in your no-good drug-sucking arse of a life that you thought "Fucking Ada - that is as good as drugs ever got for me"?

I'd probably have to say it was about my third dose of oral DMT about 10 years ago now - when I was looking up and seeing dancing geometric jewels floating in the air all around me. That was as good as it ever got for me so far. I was farting in the bath and laughing.
What drug did Lemmy die of? Lemme know

Last edited:
according to Lemmy it probably wasn't speed, or faggot drugs like Escasy and Weed.

At the time I was an editor at High Times, the dope rag, and introduced myself as such. His reply was immediate and brusque. “High Times? All you guys write about are faggot drugs like ecstasy and mar-i-juan-a,” he said, spitting out the last four syllables with an effete inflection as if to infer that potheads all think they are superior to glue-huffers but they ain’t.

“Your magazine never tells the truth about speed,” he said derisively. “They’re so fucking precious, aren’t they? ‘Oh, we just smoke marijuana.’ Hooray for you! What do you spend your time doing? Dreaming of times gone by, burning holes in the front of your fucking shirt? I smoke dope. I’ve smoked enough dope to make your fucking head swim.”

"Faggot drugs" like weed and ecstasy? That Lemmy! What drugs get you wet like @Landrew?
I remember another experience that was fucking beautiful - I was at a drum n bass night and double dropped these E's that were tiny but were really tall and the logo was like a 4 pointed Mitsubishi but "swirly". Then I had another, then forgot I took it and took another... My lord, I've NEVER enjoyed rubbing my nipples so much.
They were the best, cleanest pills I ever remember taking. And they were £2 each!

I never found MDMA till I was 52, quit zoloft to to try, 4 months was not enough, shit.

speed gets me 'wet' but too dumb to deal with it, so Im taking a year off.

i took only 40mg of oxy one time in a couple hour span surprisingly this made me so all i could see was light for a few hours. i was laying in bed with my girlfriend at the time and it was like i knew i was laying in bed with her but i was in clouds and light, like really bright. pretty psychedelic for opiates, not sure what nodding is, but this experience was crazy as shit. i felt terrible the next day. my bones hurt.

other than that, i'd say salvia is the craziest... or a high dose of acid will be like salvia going over and over again, which i'd say is kind of more intense.

On one of my first Meth runs I was given a large hotrail after a few hours of not dosing, It was like a shot of peruvian flake but lasted [peaked for] nearly an hour.

The meth was strong stuff with a beige tint. It was about 2003 so I assume it was psuedo

Last edited:
On one of my first Meth runs I was given a large hotrail after a few hours of not dosing, It was like a shot of peruvian flake but lasted [peaked for] nearly an hour.

The meth was strong stuff with a beige tint. It was about 2003 so I assume it was psuedo
I got a question, was the meth made with pseudo during those times stronger/more euphoric? Or the meth from nowdays is better?

too many variables for me to tell, esp that I was 35 then and now nearing 55. The only thing I can say with much confidence is the taste has gone downhill.

I do remember getting more randy back then, but yeah I was 35, so idk

I didnt do any between 2004 -2015, and suspect there may have still been psuedo in Vancouver Canada till at least 2017.

Now it always looks and taste the same, but besides my libido my eyes are fading so not so sure on the looks..

Last edited:
I got a question, was the meth made with pseudo during those times stronger/more euphoric? Or the meth from nowdays is better?
Well, meth made from d-pseudoephedrine or l-ephedrine produces the d-isomer of meth.
Stuff produced large scale I'd from P2P or variants of, which just results in racaemic meth

Well, meth made from d-pseudoephedrine or l-ephedrine produces the d-isomer of meth.
Stuff produced large scale I'd from P2P or variants of, which just results in racaemic meth
And d-meth is the euphoric isomer, and racemic is about 50/50 d-meth and l-meth, the latter is more a decongestant than a euphoric drug, right f&b?
So I presume racemic meth is inferior. Would that mean Walter White would have to fuck on separating the isomers with his P2P stuff to make it as good as his pseudo-cook stuff?
And is racaemic meth a powder, not crystals? Sorry for all the questions but I assume you could answer all that with out batting an eyelid.

And d-meth is the euphoric isomer, and racemic is about 50/50 d-meth and l-meth, the latter is more a decongestant than a euphoric drug, right f&b?
So I presume racemic meth is inferior. Would that mean Walter White would have to fuck on separating the isomers with his P2P stuff to make it as good as his pseudo-cook stuff?
That was the one mistake they made series 1. d-meth is vastly superior to racaemic meth, but thedidn't pickup on that (when he started making the blue meth from P2P made I a vanadiumoxide tube/furnace.

Fuc,k I must get my nailscut, everything just keepsjoinig together...

That was the one mistake they made series
They were never 100% clear on how, but he did assert that his 'blue meth' (that was apparently over 99%) was enantiomerically pure.

I guess sapphire and ruby can be vastly different colours from 1ppm iron or chromium 'impurity', but blue meth being over 99% is probably unlikely in reality. Nothing wrong with it in a work of fiction though IMO.