• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Thinking of IM'ing Ketamine

Didnt you feel anything from the IM injection then fairy? The idea behind a testosterone injection IM is to achieve slow release - it's not like IV so maybe it is still slowly releasing?!. I remember Elvis used to skin pop drugs all the time - skin popping is actually a lot less painful you just inject it into the fat beneath the skin. Maybe that would be better than IM.

I mean when you are pushing the needle down to the muscle - you can sometimes hit something sensitive and scream and pull the needle straight back out again, then you have to start all over again. It's a pain in the arse.

@Fairy of the Flowers i dont feel anything from 0.5 or less and even then it just comes on slowly as if youve done a line you should try IV 0.2 and work your way up by 50-100mg if not mind blowing. Have a sitter though and be sat down, ideally on the floor.
Also next time don't have a line first because you wont really feel an IM hit coming on if you're already wonky. Benzos do dull it but not enough for it to do nothing. I think the reason it didnt do anything was definitely due to your tolerance

@Fairy of the Flowers i dont feel anything from 0.5 or less and even then it just comes on slowly as if youve done a line you should try IV 0.2 and work your way up by 50-100mg if not mind blowing. Have a sitter though and be sat down, ideally on the floor.
Also next time don't have a line first because you wont really feel an IM hit coming on if you're already wonky. Benzos do dull it but not enough for it to do nothing. I think the reason it didnt do anything was definitely due to your tolerance

Reason it didn't work was cos benzos, your 'loads of water' advice is way off the mark too.

Also, c'mon man - not sure that actively encouraging an ex-iv user (or anyone) to iv is cool at all. Yeah it might 'work' better but it's hardly harm reduction

Reason it didn't work was cos benzos, your 'loads of water' advice is way off the mark too.

Also, c'mon man - not sure that actively encouraging an ex-iv user (or anyone) to iv is cool at all. Yeah it might 'work' better but it's hardly harm reduction
I did a IM shot yesterday with way less water than I normally use and feels like my leg is sorer than usual but who knows 🤷‍♂️

Ive been on a mad binge i feel like a pin cushion, dont even know how much ive done. Must had jabbed myself at least 50 times the last few days. My veins are so fucked. I need to stop

Ive been on a mad binge i feel like a pin cushion, dont even know how much ive done. Must had jabbed myself at least 50 times the last few days. My veins are so fucked. I need to stop

I'm really sorry to hear that man, sounds grim.

I can't help but ask again especially now - if you are having such a terrible time with IV why are you advising the OP to do the same? It's very confusing to me and actually the total opposite of harm-reduction advice - or am I missing something?

I'm really sorry to hear that man, sounds grim.

I can't help but ask again especially now - if you are having such a terrible time with IV why are you advising the OP to do the same? It's very confusing to me and actually the total opposite of harm-reduction advice - or am I missing something?
We've spoke about it multiple times before on and off of Bluelight. I believe she has the self control to try it once and not make a habit out of it.

We've spoke about it multiple times before on and off of Bluelight. I believe she has the self control to try it once and not make a habit out of it.

Rightio - you have no idea really of her self control levels - was she not a previous IV user? I think it's terrible 'advice' (and remember others will read it too)- we'll just agree to differ :)

How can you believe that? No-one has that much self control, however much they try to persuade otherwise...

Didnt you feel anything from the IM injection then fairy?
Not single dam thing, it was such a let down, I done everything right, it was either weak K or my tolerance, but I had K last night at a friend's sniffed up to 2 grams over the evening which is twice as much as normal and had a blast, but even after a few lines I felt it, it was nice stuff

Also next time don't have a line first because you wont really feel an IM hit coming on if you're already wonky

It had worn off it was a 0.2 of that 2 hours or do before the IM, but my mate said that could be why I didn't feel the IM, but I injected in into my leg so thought I'd hole as I bloody injected the stuff lol

How can you believe that? No-one has that much self control, however much they try to persuade otherwise

I did say I could try it once but it would remind me heroin to much so wouldn't want to pull at that thread, cooking the the K was crazy enough after all these years but it felt different cooking that up as I had one of those little cooker things, I only had spoons back when I was a heroin addict so that made me feel less of a junky lol

I'm going to try a different batch as you never know I might of got a part of the bag of K that was weaker or something can that happen, it does with coke, some bits are stronger than others out of same bag

So was it tolerance if I got fucked last night sniffing a different batch of K or was it because K works better in a fun environment with a friend, like the other day when I IM'd I was alone, that can't be it as K still works on my own but not as fun or stoung as you bounce off each other doing K with a a friend providing I've not had it recently, had my first K holes yesterday though in a long though, and it's not often I have one K holenalone slip back onto them

I did a IM shot yesterday with way less water than I normally use and feels like my leg is sorer than usual but who knows

I used a 0.5 of water, no need to use more is there or will it spread out better?

Let's see what happens next time maybe I'll go in my upper arm less fat in upper arm so that must work

Thanks everyone for the advice

As for water amount, i usually put around 0,1g per ml or so.
Then i know that half of that is a good dose.
I prefer taking 50mg shots untill im good instead of doing the whole dose at once.
IM K that hits to fast is not very nice.
ID rather slowly fall into the hole instead of getting ripped down faster then i can process.

As for water amount, i usually put around 0,1g per ml or so.
Then i know that half of that is a good dose

50mg dose lol, thats not much though, have you no tolerance and if you need such a small dose in IM why ain't you sniffing it?

Oh you mean then you redose 50mg, how often?
I can't do that incase I go into a K hole and don't put the syringes away in time, and I heard and read with a big dose at once I have time to put everything in the bin and lay down, can't risk being caught out, last time I made sure my son was at college, he don't mind me doing K every so often but if he came in seen me unconscious with syringes, a cooker, lighter etc laying next to me he'll phone ambulance thinking I've took heroin, even though he knows I quit 19 years ago

I made sure I done it while he was at college I had until around 3:30 as that's when he finishes on a Thursday, but he came home hours early as a teacher wasn't there lol, good job in a way I didn't K hole eh, he's seen me on K but not in a K hole, he knew from my slurring I'd had a bit through, but didn't mind as it was first time I'd had some in a while and I'd done it when he was out

But when I IM'd 0.2 and it done fuck all I didn't IM more incase it was weak or the line I'd done a couple hours earlier made my NMDA receptors full lol
I'll remember the quantity of water for next time thanks

Thing is I love snorting it the crushing, racking up, sniffing, smelling it up my nose, tasting the drip etc but if it stops working that way then I will IM, which I'm doing again soon as I get K anyway lol, so people need to stop supplying weak shit as they are making people IM, if it was tolerance why did K work good 2 days after, unless certain batches work on some people and not on others that why Thursdays stuff might not of worked on me

Clould that be a thing as my mate was fucked IM'ing certain batches but not me, but he does IM 0.4 a time but he does it more often that me, its that or I got a weaker part of the bag, I just don't know so I'm asking you lot on here lol

50mg dose lol, thats not much though, have you no tolerance and if you need such a small dose in IM why ain't you sniffing it?

Oh you mean then you redose 50mg, how often?
I can't do that incase I go into a K hole and don't put the syringes away in time, and I heard and read with a big dose at once I have time to put everything in the bin and lay down, can't risk being caught out, last time I made sure my son was at college, he don't mind me doing K every so often but if he came in seen me unconscious with syringes, a cooker, lighter etc laying next to me he'll phone ambulance thinking I've took heroin, even though he knows I quit 19 years ago

I made sure I done it while he was at college I had until around 3:30 as that's when he finishes on a Thursday, but he came home hours early as a teacher wasn't there lol, good job in a way I didn't K hole eh, he's seen me on K but not in a K hole, he knew from my slurring I'd had a bit through, but didn't mind as it was first time I'd had some in a while and I'd done it when he was out

But when I IM'd 0.2 and it done fuck all I didn't IM more incase it was weak or the line I'd done a couple hours earlier made my NMDA receptors full lol
I'll remember the quantity of water for next time thanks

Thing is I love snorting it the crushing, racking up, sniffing, smelling it up my nose, tasting the drip etc but if it stops working that way then I will IM, which I'm doing again soon as I get K anyway lol, so people need to stop supplying weak shit as they are making people IM, if it was tolerance why did K work good 2 days after, unless certain batches work on some people and not on others that why Thursdays stuff might not of worked on me

Clould that be a thing as my mate was fucked IM'ing certain batches but not me, but he does IM 0.4 a time but he does it more often that me, its that or I got a weaker part of the bag, I just don't know so I'm asking you lot on here lol

Like the rest of my post said, i like to slowly get into the hole.
I might do 50mg every 15-20mins untill im where i want.
Usually if i take 100mg or more per shot it hits way to fast and I get confused in a bad way.

So i prefer to do smaller shots often to build up and then sustain a stable ket high at the intensity i enjoy.
Ive gone through well over 2g's in a day of this kind of dosing.
Usually binging weird scifi shows or something mystical.

Only time i do nasal ketamine is if im tripping on acid.

Didnt you feel anything from the IM injection then fairy? The idea behind a testosterone injection IM is to achieve slow release - it's not like IV so maybe it is still slowly releasing?!. I remember Elvis used to skin pop drugs all the time - skin popping is actually a lot less painful you just inject it into the fat beneath the skin. Maybe that would be better than IM.

I mean when you are pushing the needle down to the muscle - you can sometimes hit something sensitive and scream and pull the needle straight back out again, then you have to start all over again. It's a pain in the arse.
The reason testosteron injections release slowly is because there's an ester attached to the testosteron molecule. For example testosterone enanthate, which has a half life of somewhere between 4 and 10 days. Testosterone propionate acts way quicker. Base testosterone with no ester attached works immediately. So it has nothing to do with IM or IV.

Usually if i take 100mg or more per shot it hits way to fast and I get confused in a bad

I want to blast off into a hole lol, tried 0.2 IM and snorted 0.8 and didn't feel it, so next time I'll do different batch of K and larger dose and not sniff any before lol

Just done few lines with a mate today and felt that so it wasn't my tolerance

I want to blast off into a hole lol, tried 0.2 IM and snorted 0.8 and didn't feel it, so next time I'll do different batch of K and larger dose and not sniff any before lol

Just done few lines with a mate today and felt that so it wasn't my tolerance
Just don't expect miracles (or to blast off) with IM. The rush/come-up really isnt much different to snorting a large line.
Plugging the same dose is more intense if your bowel is empty.

@Fairy of the Flowers dont get me wrong it is a nicer way to do it than snorting, no runny nose, backdrop, crusty bogeys etc etc, but if you have a tolerance like us, its really not that much stronger.

I think you should try plugging. Get a 3ml or a 5ml, use loads of water and at least half a gram.
You dont have to cook it in a spoon, use a shot glass and hot water.
You dont need to filter.
You dont need to stab yourself. You can even use a 2ml oral syringe you get with calpol etc.
Get 4ml of hot water in a shot glass add the K, stir, let cool a little if you want, draw up 2ml, insert about 2 inches squirt up there, then get the other 2ml in the syringe, squirt up there, wash the shot glass ASAP and your hands and the syringe and make sure you are lying down or sat comfortably within a minute because trust me it comes on quickkkk
(of course if you have a 3-5ml you only need to insert and squirt once stopping any risk of contaminating the glass, i only recommended the oral syringe becayse doing it this way then you eliminate any use of proper injection tools, no barrel, no spoon, no filter - no euphoric recall of the H days, no bad paraphernalia lying around or that you need to hide from your son ;) even keep a bottle of calpol and a bottle of alcohol on the side next to your shot glass and oral syringe then you dont need to hide anything after the hit and you can just kie straight down and enjoy it coming on)

I heatd years back, 2004,,from experienced veterans, that IV'ing Ketamine was next level to snorting it.

However one very legitimate and experienced member here commented strongly on his own disappointment when he tried injecting ketamine himself and received 0 subjective effect in his report.