• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thinking about trying 4-ACO DMT, have a few questions and want advice

I live in the United States, New York to be specific.

This is my concern, that I want to purchase 4-ACO DMT and don’t want to take a chance at being arrested.

Obviously TONS of people do it, and we don’t seem to have a blanket ban in this part of the country yet.

So how do so many people get away with it if it’s illegal or why is it even sold if it is?

This is where I get so indecisive: I want to try some of these chemicals but it isn’t worth getting arrested.

Are you guys really not allowed to clue me into the relative possibility of this happening, or how safe the average psychedelic user in this party of my country might feel in ordering such a thing?

I recognize you want to be cautious in your answer, but I don’t want the DEA pulling me out of my house and arresting me because I ordered 4-ACO DMT…

I just don’t know what to think really as this is new territory for me.

If your answer is basically “yes, you can be arrested and sent to prison if caught…I just don’t see how I can do this…

Do you really think the DEA hasn't got better things to do that opening investigations and busting people that ordered 250mg of a powder trough the mail? They're really busy with important things.

You should be safe, at least if you don't order bulk. There will always be a chance of getting caught, of course, but you need to assume some risks if you want to have fun. Even if they are legal in your state, they are still not for human consuption and you will have got troubles if caught doing them. If you want to be 100% jailproof, stick to coffee, tobacco and alcohol.

Do you really think the DEA hasn't got better things to do that opening investigations and busting people that ordered 250mg of a powder trough the mail? They're really busy with important things.

You should be safe, at least if you don't order bulk. There will always be a chance of getting caught, of course, but you need to assume some risks if you want to have fun. Even if they are legal in your state, they are still not for human consuption and you will have got troubles if caught doing them. If you want to be 100% jailproof, stick to coffee, tobacco and alcohol.

Hmmm, I’m guessing I’ll PROBABLY take the chance if people really seem to think this is something pretty easy to get away with.

So what you guys are saying is that 4-ACO DMT (and other RC psychs) are legal to purchase for research purposes and if they think you are buying it do use for research, but illegal for consumption right?

Well I mean there’s probably no way they can really easily PROVE you were going to consume it right?

Even if they know you aren’t a scientist you could say you still wanted to run tests on it, see if it’s water soluble, if would dissolve salt on contact or some ridiculous shit haha, and they can’t PROVE you weren’t go to try to right?

Even if you have no scientific background that doesn’t prove that you might still not be buying it to TRY to run tests on it.

So have you guys ever known of anyone in the general United States (NOT Florida or anywhere that has a blanket ban) who has ever been arrested for buying an RC??

We can't really advise you on whether or not you should order an RC because none of us can guarantee with certainty that you aren't taking any kind of risk. If for some reason your mail gets inspected, and if the DEA really wanted to press charges, they could. However, as far as I know, the DEA has never prosecuted anybody for personal amounts of an RC.

What normally happens when a package containing RCs gets inspected by customs is that they will just seize it, and that's it. It's not worth the trouble for them to try build a case against someone when they have no proof that the person actually ordered the chemical and intended to use it to get high, especially if its just a few grams.

We can't really advise you on whether or not you should order an RC because none of us can guarantee with certainty that you aren't taking any kind of risk. If for some reason your mail gets inspected, and if the DEA really wanted to press charges, they could. However, as far as I know, the DEA has never prosecuted anybody for personal amounts of an RC.

What normally happens when a package containing RCs gets inspected by customs is that they will just seize it, and that's it. It's not worth the trouble for them to try build a case against someone when they have no proof that the person actually ordered the chemical and intended to use it to get high, especially if its just a few grams.

Yeah, that seems like the case.

I mean I haven’t heard of anyone being arrested for ordering one of these RCs in the U.S. (not that that means it hasn’t happened) and it seems like a lot of trouble to go to all that length to arrest someone for a small amount of something that’s not technically illegal.

I am thinking I still want to order it, and I feel like if I do and it goes well it’ll be like opening pandora’s box and I’ll get interested in others lol.

I’ve been reading about all these RCs for a while and the idea that these amazing chemicals are out there to experience is really cool.

I just want to be careful since these are much less well understood and I also take Lexapro and Klonopin so I need to be careful about interactions, but from what I understand Tryptamines are not likely to have any sort of interactions with SSRIs or benzos and this stuff is probably about as safe as mushrooms are and very closely related.

I just don’t know if I’ll take the right amount and all that…the normal concerns someone who’s never tried a drug, ESPECIALLY any of type of RC ordered through the mail, would have…the embarking on entirely new territory.

I know this is a neurotic question to ask, but if some of you had to take a guess, roughly how likely would it be for me to get arrested for ordering some 4-ACO DMT, seeing that TECHNICALLY IF police found out I wasn't using it for research they could??

Do people ever really get arrested for ordering these kinds of RCs that are in this grey area?

Do people here know of anyone that was arrested for order anything of this nature?

I really want to order it, and just need to get up the nerve.

No one?

I just want one final "push" to the right direction to steer me towards buying some, as I really want to try it.

Do some research on the topics that you're having trouble deciding on in order to help you make a decision. Yes, there's risk.

Do some research on the topics that you're having trouble deciding on in order to help you make a decision. Yes, there's risk.

I have, and from what I’ve heard, 4-ACO DMT and RCs are only illegal to take recreationally but not research, so people USUALLY get away with ordering them for whatever use they want because it's pretty hard for police to know what you are buying them for.

I just want to know if anyone here knows of anyone personally getting arrested for it.

If I don’t hear any or many stories, then I’ll be more likely to take that risk.

No one?

I just want one final "push" to the right direction to steer me towards buying some, as I really want to try it.
Man up and order it. If your not reselling it your fine. Dea aint worried about you. They are more concerned with the opiate epedemic.
Only one way to find out. Order. Thread has been going on too long about if you should do this or that, hopfully your a grownup and can make your own informed decisions.