Things are not ok

Yeah thats probably where I am right now. It's not good, its not right, maybe its just what I need at the moment? Sounds like I'm trying to justify it. Any reason to justify it. Waiting for that moment...

you're right, no one is perfect. The pressure to be perfect or more than I am is too much
Try not to think about it too too much it will proly drive you nuts... go with the flow and be safe.. no one can be faulted for using...it just is what it is..
I certainly cant fault anyone i was (and still always we be a fucking monster addict) hopefully i stay clean.. and yea i take it one min at a time myself.. as i am farrrrr from perfect... very far...lol.. just be safe please...
i'm already nuts lol and am faulted for using all the time, But others but I'm my harshest critic I suppose or listen to other people too much? They must be right though. They see the truth, I see the lies that I convince myself are truth

Safe enough at the moment
Lol but the funny thing is "we are all 🥜's'' its all relative to what you belive is nuts 🤣 those are the facts...and we are always our harshest critics!!! Very much so!!!!💗🤣💗

I'm a bit scared of going there again tbh
I ususaly onserve my "clouds of doom" coming (lows) feom afar.
Seems by now we shouldnt get to anxious/fear because we dont stay there forever. Well, maybe some get stuck but abusing nature can be nasty and drs have a lot to do with this imo. lol
yeah im drinkin red wine and dropping half mgs of benzos innit . been on a high mostly all day. hope i dont over do it and create a super low.
jtTAJRu.jpg

just be safe and i will do the same
peace

Last edited:
TLol but the funny thing is "we are all 🥜's'' its all relative to what you belive is nuts 🤣 those are the facts...and we are always our harshest critics!!! Very much so!!!!💗🤣💗
That is true. I can be a very specific and special next level kind of nuts at times however...

And fucking hungover this morning. I can only be harshly self critical about that as it is entirely my own fault.

I ususaly onserve my "clouds of doom" coming (lows).
Seems by now we shouldnt get to anxious/fear because we dont stay there forever. Well, maybe some get stuck but abusing nature can be nasty and drs have a lot to do with this imo. lol
yeah im drinkin red wine and dropping half mgs of benzos innit . been on a high mostly all day. hope i dont over do it and create a super low.
jtTAJRu.jpg

just be safe and i will do the same
peace
Can't promise anything except to try. Take it easy man. Thanks for all your insight. Appreciated.

Hey. Still alive. Struggled through the week. Had a heavy night last night, using every day again. I'm in massive trouble with my family that I don't know how to fix. Got a gig tonight though so I need to hold things together until after that.

Thanks for asking man.