• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Thing You Look For Most In a Partner, In One Word

Loyalty would be my choice. So much more though to expect when you have that. :)
It's more difficult than most people think imo.

That's exactly the word that first came into my head.

I can forgive being lied to, I can forgot breaking my trust.

But feeling like you're not loyal to me? That I'm not his first loyalty and him mine? That's a tough one for me to get past.

By loyalty, I don't mean faithfulness, although that's a part of it.

I mean that, no matter what happens, at the end of the day, you're on my side, as I'm on yours.

This is a reflection of similar sentiments I have about family as a whole.

Family to me are the people that I will always publicly defend to non family members, even if I disagree in private.

If I think they're wrong I'll express it and do my best to get them to see their mistake, but I'll still side with them in front of others.

I get that not everyone is like that, all I can say is it's just part of how I was raised.

I can distrust my family, I can be angry at them, but I'll always strive to be loyal to them.

Companion.

Someone i can be friends with, we can understand/relate to each other and go on this whole trip of existence together. While just falling hopelesly in love with each other along the way.

The world is full of submissive women who are very happy men like me exist I assure you C2C ;)

I like being submissive in bed when a man takes control, that’s hot...but not being “submissive” in the relationship where he bosses me around or something. Hell no.

I’m thinking of the word “subservient“. There are plenty of dumb women like that.

IMO looking for naturally submissive women is easy. The fun part is making an otherwise "dominant" woman feel submissive.

Agreed the best thing is when she is all dominant in daily life but submits only to you. Makes it a very special, romantic, intimate thing. If she just acts like that for everyone it kills the fun unless it's only about sex. As far as relationships go you want to feel like you earned her submission. "Anything that is common never has much value."

I love being in a D/s relationship it's great fun for both of us. Or would be if I wasn't being cockblocked by covid right now.