• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

they would be SOOO lucky to find you... In BIZZARO LAND (merged).

I'm moody as hell, and am impossible to get along with sometimes

I'm very possessive, espeically with my belonging (incl. my fiancee hehe). Selfish to a point.

I am an honest loud bitch, and have gotten hate mail because of it.. lol If i dont like you, or something you do, you will know it and i will beat it into your head that i hate u :p

i hold grudges

I don't trust anyone

when i'm sick i am the biggest cry baby you have ever met

i argue... esp. with people who i think are screwing me (like when i buy sumthing i am not happy with) i tend to call and complain and bitch untill i get my way (aka somthing better then what i paid for) and i refuse to let anyone get over my man or friends too.. i will show up and go off on the person i think fucked them.. lol

i'm sarcastic and downright mean sometimes

i like to be in control, all the time

i look in the mirror constantly, and freak if there is somthing in my teeth or an eyebrow hair out of place or a tiny mark on my face and you didnt tell me.

i like to ride peoples' nerves and piss them off for no reason, just for shits and giggles

:)

and im dayum proud too.. (ps im an aquarius too)

Last edited:
I smoke... lots.

I'm short of patience with stupid people (anyone not as bright and sharp as myself), I can come across as rude or condescending.

I love myself. In good and bad ways.

I have a history of acting without thinking and getting into poo-poo because of it. When I'm in poo-poo, I have trouble asking friends for help or company, I feel like a burden.

Jealousy and bitterness visit now and then.

I can be hypocritcal, hanging shit on others for something that I would do.

No matter what you say, I will never believe that you have had better in bed. :\

When I don't get what I want, I tend to sook.

I carry a few extra festive pounds all year round. =D

Most likely, I have had more sexual partners than you... lots more.

My cheerfulness can be annoying.

I think I'm cool. I can be cocky and smug... only because I'm so good. :\

I hate people that tailgate (@lterEgo), I look in the rear view and if you look like someone I can beat the shit out of, I'll roll the window down and give you the finger. If you wanna make something of it, I'm more than happy to pull over and fuck your shit up.

I'm too concerned with what others think and try to please everyone, I can be overly self-conscious.

I'm a reformed nerd; computers, Star Trek, all of it... I still get into it now and then but only when I'm not busy doing cool things. %)

I get along better with girls than boys and have a lot of female friends, you had better trust me.

Rather than use direct and possibly aggresive confrontation, I prefer to weasel my way into getting what I want (like into your pants) =D I guess that's a diplomatic way to say I'm a COWARD

I'm not interested in having an expensive car.

I have trouble saying no to a party.

I have no career ambition, I am waiting for a giant inheritance to save me.

I'm extremely sarcastic

I smoke

I move a lot when I sleep, so I'm uncomfortable to sleep with

I smoke

I have never been monogamous

I tend to critizise everyone (people I don't know as well as people I do)

I will probably put my friends before you

I have a co-dependent relationship with my best (male) friend - we talk on the phone at least 3 times a day, every day.

If you are not paying attention to me, I will be very annoyed...

but not tell you about it.

I'm horrible with money, I spend everything that comes into my hands

I'm very messy

great thread %)

• I am very judgmental and consider most people unintelligent and expendable
  • I am not interested in the average people's stories, and I am a bad faker (exceptions are stories about computers and psychological issues)
  • I will give you exactly one chance to improve some aspect or solve a conflict... if it doesn't happen then I will just shut up about it and silently build my grudges
  • I am a good listener/counseller if you have a problem, except when the problem is with me, then good chance I will be stubborn and melodramatic
  • I have chronic tinnitus and I'm afraid of it getting worse so I hardly go out to bars and parties anymore
  • I hate doing things with high priority.. so I try to cram as many other things as possible in the daytime and then spend the evening working overtime and obsessing about it
  • I will not reply to email or return a call, ever. Sorry! I just won't do it!
  • I will always get myself into commitments, then getting bored with the projects and blame "the world" for not giving me enough freedom
  • I tend to think more in terms of consequences than morality
  • I'm a hypocrite - I have no problem with speaking to people about their behavior as long as I am positively sure they have no way of knowing I do the same in another situation :)
  • Not a policy, but when I'm extremely angry I am known to harm myself, for instance by bashing my fist or head against a wall.
  • When I want to have sex, i MUST have sex or I feel like a loser, and when I don't feel like it, I will do everything to prevent it from happening! (lol)
  • I don't do anything about my health and I'm getting fatter each year!
  • I am obsessed with computers and cannot stand having a less cool system than others. I have postponed buying glasses and getting medical treatment, am late on taxes and several bills because I got a chance to get the same notebook that my girlfriend has but with a better CPU and more memory :eek:

So any hot chicks MSN me %)

I chew tobacco CONSTANTLY. I rationalize it to myself as being better than smoking, since it doesn't affect the other person as much (second-hand smoke), but realize people probably don't want to see me spitting brown stringy saliva into a bottle either.

Taking a cue from the idea that, "Girls like confidence," I figured I'd take it one step further, because if that's true, then girls should love arrogance. Whenever I say something, I do it jokingly, so people do not think I'm conceited, but at the same time, inside I actually believe it to be true.

I hold grudges for a very long time. It takes a lot for me to hate someone, I mean ALOT, but when I do, it takes me even longer before I can even stand to be around them, let alone like/love them.

Though I'm very conceited in many aspects, but in relationships I tend to be very insecure. This has ruined many a relationship for me, and is something I am currently working on.

I can't say no to people, which at times causes my plans with others to overlap in the same night. This also involves me breaking alot of engagements with other people.

I never ask for help, even when I need it. I feel like an inconvenience to others when I ask for assistance. This often results in things not getting accomplished at the time when they are supposed to be completed.

I'm horrible with money. As soon as I have it, it's gone. When I work during the summer, I live large and refuse to have anything but the best. When I'm in school and not working, I'm broke, and have nothing.

here we gooo!

*I am a twig! 6'2" and 150lbs or so isnt very attractive to some people but i like it damnit!

*I hate to be wrong. Worst thing about me. I will argue till i am red in the face and my arguement is won.

*I love being right...see above

*I smoke pot a lot

*I like to listen to my music LOUD

*I am a VERY aggrressive and lunatic driver....some people are scared to drive in the car with me...can we say 90 in a 25 anyone?

*I am a good listener but the moment you step over the boundries its over

*i hate to get yelled at. Even if its warranted. You yell, I yell, you cry, problem solved.

*i can fall for someone relatively fast giving the right person

*i always look like im in a bad mood....even when im in a good mood...so please please dont ask me if i am in a good mood more than once, because it will just piss me off and put me in a bad mood

*i have a bad temper. If you piss me off enough, you better watch out. this only happened with ex gf tho when we broke up, so no worries ;)

*i like to joke around a lot

*i like to have sex and fool around...even if i worked 18 hrs that day, im still a guy, and im still horny.

*if you blueball me, i will blue pussy you. dont think about it!

*i love computers and the internet and technology. if you have a problem with it, please leave me a note and ill get to it in a few years

*i only want to see 1 person at a time, and i want to same for you. I have a trust problem with girls being girls, so if you are seeing someone else or dating someone else, dont come asking me for a date or some action

*if you are involved with anyone else, i wont fuck you! period! dont ask! dont wanna deal with drama!

*i wanna get tested with my next partner. you have a problem with that? then you obvisouly have a problem with wanting to be with me.

thats all i can think of right now will add more later.

EternalX said:

*i always look like im in a bad mood....even when im in a good mood...so please please dont ask me if i am in a good mood more than once, because it will just piss me off and put me in a bad mood

oops.

Since this thread has no room for ego :

Captain_Howdy said:
I'm smarter than 75% of the population out there and I don't mind letting people know

Bah! I'm smarter than 99.975% of the population (UK, top 200 in the 750,000 people my age) at maths but I normally don't like saying it.

Other bad things about me :

My room is a tip. A nuke could go off in it and still make it look better!

I shave badly most of the time

My hair is a wreck, I need it cut shorter!

I'm lazy, oh so lazy most of the time. If I'm not in the mood to work I'll quite happily burn the day infront of the TV.

When playing golf, if I start well then go shit I'll go nuts, really throwing my toys out of the pram.

My feet sweat a lot sometimes

I bit my finger nails all the time, I'm hopelessly addicted to it.

Disclaimer: The following may be a few reasons why I have been single for the past FIVE YEARS lol (j/k. I just have bad luck)

- I am a very competitive person. If a girl is talking to a guy, I'll do my best to rip her to shreds in my mind, thus making me feel superior.

-I also love to debate, and win.

-I'm not a slob, I'm just the occasional room-trasher.

- I do not enjoy cooking, mostly because I have to clean afterwards. I'm also not a very good cook.

- I'm an only child, so I go from not wanting to share at all, to wanting to share everything I own.

- I like to receive oral sex, but the noises and movements I make are more for your benefit than mine. Half the time I'm just waiting for you to finish so I can get started on you.

- I get jealous and insecure rather easily, but I don't let it show. I just let it build and build, until finally I break and either disappear with my girl friends for a few days or blow up at you.

- I flirt with just about anything with a penis. Especially if it gets me something at a discount, out of a speeding ticket, etc. This also goes for your friends.

- I'm not cocky, I'm confident. There are times when I look in the mirror, and I thank god that find myself attractive.

- I get a feeling of satisfaction when I see bad things happen to dumb people, especially in relationships, at work, and in personal lives.

- I'm a procrastinator, big time.

- I'm easily offended when it comes to forgotten events that are important to me.

- I like to experiment sexually. I want to break your boundaries and make you try things you've been afraid of or grossed out by.

-I get myself off a lot. It shouldn't be taken offensively, I just happen to find myself to be the best lover I've ever had.

- I also don't want sex all the time, so kiss me goodnight and let me read my book.

Hmm.. I'm sure there's more, but I think that'll do for now.

Kristen

This is the best thread evar.

I have OCD, which means I'm a clean freak, and I can't stand it when i'm constantly cleaning up after someone else. The dishes are always done and the floor is always vaccumed (at least once a week)

I have NO hair on my back and very little on my chest (you couldn't even see it unless you were close up) but i have hair on my hands and feet/fingers and toes (wtf is up with that?)

I am an alcoholic, or was, which is why I can't drive my car (suspended licence, wet reckless) which is why i procrastinate and can't get anything done. I can't go anywhere unless someone takes me there or It's in walking distance.

My hair is thinning on top, not sure why, my entire family has a full head of hair.

I've never been described as "hot" always "cute" or "handsome" I think i'm ugly, and I really don't have a problem with that because I have a great personality and I can still get laid. :D

The more people get to know me the less they like me (at least relationship wise) I like sci-fi, I like stupid movies, I like video games. I am great however at attracting people to me initially. Once we sleep together though I can lose interest.

I also like my space, I am a sagittarius, and I really don't think I can be monogamous. I have been, but it just feels out of character for me.

I'm fat, not like I used to be, I'm 6'4" and 230 lbs but I used to be 280, so fuck you for calling me fat *now*. Because I DO wear it well. :)

I'm 26 years old and i've never graduated college, sure I've taken quite a few classes, and almost got my AA, but i didn't, and I work in the hospitality industry, for not a lot of money but it pays the bills and i fucking love my job.

I am arrogant, I do think I'm smarter than most people I meet, although I don't judge people too quickly, Everyone has a chance in my book until they fuck it up.

I am not uncomfortable in social situations but I tend to be quiet, I'd rather take everything in, until i've had a few drinks, then i'm the funniest most charming guy.

Besides, in bars everyone just seems to be trying to get laid, and it's amusing to watch, even more amusing when I see a guy (who most would consider really good looking) and I laugh and think "my dick's probably bigger than his anyway" ***see arrogant***

I snore too, occasionally, usually when I'm drunk and sleeping on my back, I take up a lot of the bed too because I'm big, but don't worry about cuddling, I can't fall asleep cuddling with anyone, I need my space.

I also have the sex drive of 4 people, I don't care if I've had sex twice in a day, I'll still rub one or two out just because I can(sometimes right after sex).

I can also be colder than anyone I've ever met. I can shut off my emotions like a light switch, nothing you can say to me to insult me will bother me (i've heard it all, and can come up with better) I have a really bad temper but it never gets shown, it has been unleashed before, but the poor girl bawled for a week, because I knew exactly what to say to get to her, it's scary how cold i was.

That's about it for now.

sho

i'm going to reply to both this thread and fizzy's thread, to balance out my pros and cons...

-i'm going to be an elementary school teacher, and i love kids. i'm constantly telling my friends stories about what 'my kids' did that day or what i taught them or whatever. this will probably only get worse one i become a teacher. (edoky145, gmni13, and ctrl x can definitely vouch for this one)

-i decided that when i'm much older, i will adopt at least 2 children. when i retire, i plan to become a foster parent. my future husband will just have to deal with/ accept this.

-i'm a nerd. i like school, school supplies, and going to class. i do all my homework on time, and nothing comes before school.

-i love animals, particularly rodents. my room is currently full of them- 6 gerbils (in 3 different cages), my brother's hamster (i adopted him for the summer), and a guinea pig. i love my animals very much, and yes, i talk to them. i won't talk to them in front of most people, so if i talk to my gerbil in front of you you should be honored.

-i'm really, really shy in most situations. i think that when i meet new people, they often think i'm stuck up or i think i'm too good for them, but i'm actually just too shy to be more out going. this has gotten sort of better over the recent years, and i'm going to continue working on it.

-i can't cook, and i don't have a desire to learn how to either.

-i need my space. i like to have some alone time and hang out with myself sometimes.

this is a great thread, by the way. we all need to be aware of the great things and the not-so-great things about ourselves.

/off to the positive thread to spread my goodness.

Last edited:
oh wow.. hrm..

*i am a diagnosed Bipolar II. This makes me slightly unstable, but also more creative....i wouldnt have it any other way. :)

*I tend to get slightly anxious in social situations.

*I am about 20 lbs over weight, not very much, but its still a goal to loose it.

*I have drive and motivation just no direction

*I use low dose amphetamines daily and am dependant on them for the most part. and i drink too much as of late.

*I have and enjoy casual sex. not that i dont enjoy that connection you get with a relationship, but sex just lowers your stress level so much more than masturbation ;)

*I dont handle relationships well. Friendship or anything else im comfortable with, but romantic relationships make me feel very caged in.

hrm. :\ :\

Last edited:
I over analyze the most pointless things constantly which in turn hurts my personality and self-esteem

I beat myself up a lot (emotionally) over the ridiculously miniscule things

I almost always over-exaggerate my burps

only dated 1 girl in my life, for 1 week

It's a hobby of mine to sit in bed before sleep and think of random things to ponder as many hours as I can

I have bipolar and ADHD

2 people live my life

My mind wiggs out a lot, but I keep it so concealed, no one ever notices, even though I think they might notice.

I like peanut butter on strawberries

I sleep-weightlift

I enjoy some aspects of sleep deprivation

I HATE chocolate frosting

I am probably one of the most outgoing people on the planet when I am with comfortable friends. I am excessively shy with new people. Makes me look like an ass sometimes.

Money in the bank? That must be some sorta scam, I'll just keep it in my wallet for now. Soon enough, theres only a penny or 2 and a piece of lint if I'm lucky.

I blame society for my flaws

No one is interesting to me

If someone leaves a message for me, I will ALWAYS return it, but I will never call or email anyone but my best friend, to start up a conversation.

I smoke a lot--newports.. When I used to get baked I would mow down a pack every 3 or 4 hours.

I smoke mostly so it's one more excuse to be sad about my life

If someone is screaming/yelling at me, but joking about it, I don't mind one bit. When someone raises their voice at me, I go silent. You don't want to know what's going through my head for the next few minutes.

I absolutely hate it when people mock the lesser fortunate

People's feelings directly transfer over to me

I think about my childhood all of the time because it's kind of trippy to compare it to your life now

I am claustorphobic, especially when there arent any windows

Sometimes I zone out at the walls for minutes on end

Sometimes I try to be too nice and it makes me actually a bit antisocial.. Hard to explain

I live my day, addicted to worrying

I have so many layers of personality, perception, outlook, and interpretation, that sometimes I feel that I'm 20 people rolled into one

Like shanna, people refuse to play monopoly with me. I am a real bitch and I always win. Beware.

On that note, I am competitive to a fault.

I'm quite arrogant.

Sometimes I like to bicker for no reason. Fortunately not constantly.

I can be incredibly irresponsible.

I'm very poor and have THE WORST credit ever. *I* wouldn't loan money to me!

I'm a critical person by nature.

I have a flabby belly and icky love handles.

I generally don't care all that much about my appearance -- I'm by no means sloppy looking but I dont' often make a whole lot of effort to look extra nice.

I really like to pick and pop zits. I will get lost in your skin. I will get mad if you don't let me pop.

I am incredibly bitchy if I'm horny and you won't have sex with me. I will most likely throw a fit.

I can be controlling about drug use, because I've dated only addicts. So I'm not into you going off and getting high with your friends.

I am stubborn like an ox.

Sometimes I lack tact. Once I told my bf's grandmother (whos husband had just died) that I planned to end my life one day by bombing the Aswan Dam. Whoops! :\

I'm really anally neat. I won't yell at you about being messy but I will clean up your shit, which some people find invasive.

i'm lost and confused and never let it show.
i'm so far behind in my taxes that i may be bankrupt.
i perve at young girls, and have unsavory thoughts.
i have a criminal past and record.
i am over weight and unfit... but thats a bit hard to keep a secret.
i smoke to much hooter.

- Im very picky when it comes to my car (cleanliness,etc..) I wash it 3/4 times a week
- I just bought a house,I dont like it and already want to move because it is not perfect and too small.
- I buy things on impulse (sometimes for no reason at all)
- Im a snob
- I get Angry when I dont get my way
- I will play "Dumb" just to avoid a situation or to give people the Impression I have no clue whats going on
- I have made people angry just to see them get worked up over something i think is stupid.
- Im very stubborn
- I have a temper
- I am very picky about my hair and have made Hairstylist's cry because they did something i didnt like

Oh boy here we go :\
  • I’m a spoilt little princess who’s too used to getting her own way
  • I don’t share very well at all
  • I get what I want. <-- notice that full stop.
  • I’m wilful and childish when I don’t get what I want and will go out of my way to manipulate things until I get what I want
  • If I get what I want too easily I get bored and move on
  • If you don’t let me have my own way I’ll get bored and move on
  • If you always let me have my own way I’ll get bored and move on (see the no win situation)
  • I have to be good at everything I do, a friend once said to me: “you don’t just play games - you wipe the floor with your opponent, you don’t just work – you have to be brilliant, you’re not just a performer – you’re the star and one of these days you’re going to have to realise a distinction is not a fail”
  • I have a tendency to ignore the faults of people that I love to the point of stupidity
  • I’m a dreamer and often get caught up in flights of fancy
  • My moods shift so quickly you can never pin me down
  • If you hurt my friends I will hunt you down and ruin your life – no questions asked
  • I don’t trust easily, yet I trust the wrong people too easily
  • I flirt with everyone
  • I’m a total nymphomaniac, if you can’t keep up it’s your problem, not mine
  • In the bedroom I like to be told off which is in total contrast to my out of the bedroom behaviour
  • I don’t get mad often but I have a terrible temper when I finally do blow
  • I hold grudges
  • I’m a snob and an airport brat, business class for this little Kitten or she doesn’t set foot on the plane :p
  • I’d die without my mobile even though I ignore half of my incoming calls
  • I’m way too spontaneous
  • Most people can’t cope with my weird ideas and thought patterns
  • I don’t keep in touch with people even though I still think of them
  • I’m sarcastic and bitchy and a general smart ass
I could go on but I think that’s quite enough for now :\

~i drink, smoke, and "smoke" entirely too much...amotivational syndrom!
~i'm horrible with money
~i'm 23 and still not sure of what i want to do with my life
~i'm bossy, argumentative and very stubborn...comes with being scorpio;)
~i do absolutely nothing, besides dancing, to stay fit
~when drunk, i can be very crass and downright mean...just stay away!
~i'm a chicken shit when it comes to commitment at first...ask the guy i've backed out on 3 times *shrugs*
~i work ALOT! and still have no money:p

I smoke.
I'm balding.
I have no career path.
I smoke pot frequently.
I have an addictive personality.
I am in debt 30K in school loans.
I frequently act like I know what I'm talking about when I don't.
I can't remember names, or faces. 8(
I don't know when to shut up.
I'm fickle.

Last edited: