• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Therapeutic meth experience for natural low dopamine / food problems

I didn't know that, interesting. The reason I get high heartrate and generally feel like my heart is about to explode on 10mg of meth is mainly from stress?

Yeah, stress with altering your mind. Not enough control over yourself to utilize it.

I used to have a phase panic and heart rate flew up adding 15 mg Adderall when it kicked in or even when smoking pot.

That was actually from low noradrenaline, felt so unprepared and shocked by change of state that stress took over.

I had high noradrenaline my whole life before causing adrenal
Fatigue from these Adderall abuse periods. I was scared of nothing, never had a fast heart rate and alert when my norepineohrine was high.

It was after the depletion of my noradrenaline I was a scaredy cat and my heart rate flew up from weed and low dose amps.

I had to take high dose vitamin c, my notepineohrine is slightly higher, but I really need abstinence, rest, stress free to get that youthful alertness/preparedness noradrenaline back.

Fuck me, so stressing out about the high HR just makes it worse... This is good, I never imagined this was simply a mental thing.

In my situation would it be smart to try perhaps 1-2mg of valium with any amphetamines beforehand?

By the way, noradrenaline is one step in the hierarchy above serotonin at grounding you and making you comfortable.

Gaba > dopamine > serotonin > norepinephrine > endorphins

It's the second most important in making you feel and function like your life is on track.

Do you have any easy way to contact you outside of this site? Skype text or something?

Fuck me, so stressing out about the high HR just makes it worse... This is good, I never imagined this was simply a mental thing.

In my situation would it be smart to try perhaps 1-2mg of valium with any amphetamines beforehand?

I'd say so, since Valium will overall reduce the stress you put on your brain and body from being riled on amphetamines. You should avoid amps if you can until your ready to be carefree on them, but if you are taking them
Anyway atleast the benzo will block the double wammy stress load.