Bugs Themes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
At least a bug as far as I can tell unless something about the site is being tweaked. I used the darker blue bluelight theme before but now it's all dark grey. I looked in the preferences and can't find this setting anymore.

No worries I posted similar content even when I knew... just forgot.

they fucking hack my computer guys and they are talking to me, or is it the 500ug of LSD I just took 2.15 hour ago LOL WHAT IS THE SCREEN REALLY THIS COLORRRRRRRR

WHAT IS THE SCREEN REALLY THIS COLORRRRRRRR
read the post above and get a fuckin grip, man!
c1f72ded-16d1-4da6-82a1-c4b386b9a603_text.gif

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.