The Young and the Wasted ~~ BL Lounge drama 2006

THE WOOD said:
/enters scene

/hands lacey k a horribly rolled, complete cracka' blunt (containing some of the most potent homegrown sticky she has tasted in the last 7 years)

/tosses horns

/leaves

How the hell did u know i smoked for about 7 years?
damn son.

THE WOOD said:
ahh but my friend, you must understand, that there are few things on earth that i loathe more than rockstars. I believe the wood belongs in the position of usurption, out to destroy all that is the glamorization of music or else he will have his agents put his contract to use as toilet paper.

/contacts representative attorney team immediately

It's SOAP dude. Consider the part as your "sleeper cell" or evil twin. Roles tend to change. Lookit skigs, she stopped rhyming from the first scene.

I refuse to be involved with a drama serial unless it involves a foetus. SO..

BitchSlap begins to nibble on the jelly beans now deliciously sliding down SKigs' naked body moist with sea water. A once aborted yet surviving foetus crawls up side of ship crawling towards KITD crying "mommy, why!!!" McWigga takes pitty on said foetus and offers to style it's hair.

More lightning.

THE WOOD and Axl Blaze are drinking Keith RIchard's blood surrounded by pools of vomit and a smashed up miniature drum kit.

L2R and AmoRoark offer to do some home improvements on Finder's cardboard box. L2R goes to look for a printer in order to transfer yet another MS paint masterpiece onto adhesive paper whilst AmoRoark manages to poorly shave her head with a shard of glass from broken confession booth and uses it to rub stubbly scalp patterns into FInder's house.

Broken&forgotten and BlueAdonis discuss who is more oppressed, AMoroark kills them both in man-hating rage and McWIgga tells 'em all to keep it down, the foetus is trying to sleep.

He cradles the now emofied pre-born child in arms and sings greenday-inspired lullaby.

KITD and Fengtau want to sing rhymes and skip rope but no skipping rope can be found.

The search continues..

SardonicNihilist said:
I refuse to be involved with a drama serial unless it involves a foetus. SO..

A once aborted yet surviving foetus crawls up side of ship crawling towards KITD crying "mommy, why!!!" McWigga takes pitty on said foetus and offers to style it's hair.

Broken&forgotten and BlueAdonis discuss who is more oppressed, AMoroark kills them both in man-hating rage and McWIgga tells 'em all to keep it down, the foetus is trying to sleep.

He cradles the now emofied pre-born child in arms and sings greenday-inspired lullaby.

Ha ha that's gold. I'm gonna mould my emofied greenday lovin foetus into a mini McWigga. Sxyfemmefatal and RC can help - i'll need some sexy ladies' opinions.

can i wear a popper collar, and then smack some chick on the ass, and then she slaps me hard as fuck in the face and then i just say, "EYYYYYY?!?"

Yeah, that'll be ME slappin ya, then you'll go all Ape-Shit on my ass and I'll be once more the "damsel in dostress" and some macho man with have to come rescue my ass.

Maybe Mcwigga will zap you with his EmoFied Wizard Wand and leave you with a "What the Fuck" look on your face. That will distract you enough to have Skigs come and rescue me with some smooth talking psuedo rhyme that lears me away from the hard-core fan WOOD just long enough not to get bashed enough in the "Fan of Jim's" mosh pit.

<--- Drunk and non creative

Na man let me get my ass kicked by liek 40 raging lesbians for calling all you ho's my bitches.

/runs through thread with a Fear-and-Loathing suitcase filled with designer drugs

/tackles 5ht2 and nocks him out with an ether overdose

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

/wakes up all woozy from the ether and doesn't notice that WOOD stole his suitcase because the apparently rabid Wanda Sykes raccoon is staring at him menacingly…

this action sequence pushes McWigga further into his despair, but he holds a brave face for his rapidly growing fetus, which is beginning to resemble.........

Brother Maynard! (who bears a striking resemblance to Sir Galahad, the Pure)

McWigga starts singing what he believes is a sweet lullaby for his beloved Brother Maynard lookalike. He sings "I'm gonna make you love me. Yes I will. Yes I will. I'm gonna make you love me. Yes I will. Yes I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill!"

^Way to go to pluck the shittiest song from the company radio playlist, jerk off!

^off topic! Mods, LYNCH THIS HEATHEN!

Sardonic, hearing McWigga's whining voice, puts down his bottle of peach schnapps and start construction of a crusifix.