The Young and the Wasted ~~ BL Lounge drama 2006

L2R

Bluelight Crew
In the tradition of the hugely unsuccessfull "F*I*E*N*D*S" bluelight lounge drama of 2004, which was completely wiped out by Hurricane Prune last month, "Damp Grampa", global leaders in mature bladder control devices, presents
The Young
and the
Wasted

Starring....
Bitchslap ...... as The Damsel in Distress
SardonicNihilist ...... as the Alcoholic Priest
AxL Blaze ....... as The Rockstar
The Wood ....... as The Rockstar's greatest fan
Finder ........ as the Homeless Guy
DigitalDuality ...... as the Magician
AmorRoark ...... as the Ditsy Cheerleader
CrystalCallas ...... as The Lady of Leisure
Negative ...... as the invisible guy who turns on the light in the refrigerator when the door is opened
McWigga ....... as the Emo Kid with a Heart of Gold
L2R ........ as the Evil Scientist with an IQ of 45
Skigs ....... as the Rhyming Vag Doctor
BlueAdonis ........ as The Communist
and
Fengtau ..... as little timmy.

We open onboard the maiden voyage of the lime greenest ocean liner in history. It's really, really LIME GREEN.

AxL Blaze and his band play to a packed dining room.

The WOOD momentarily slows his topless solo moshpitting to answer his phone. "What?! OH MY GOD! NOOOOO! BBQ, NOOOOO!", he screams into it.

"Keep it down, I'm drinking here!" hollars CrystalCallas from her diamond encrusted bean bag.

"You don't understand!" The WOOD screams back, "That was the captain, the ship is sinking!... and AxL Blaze has only just begun playing, maaaaaaaaan!"

A glass shatters on the ground, dropped by SardoniNihilist, "Jesus christ, we haven't got a prayer."

McWigga looks over from his nearby dark corner and mumble, "Snakes on a plane, man. Snake on a plane", but nobody hears him.

BlueAdonis is skeptical and turns to The WOOD, "Why does the captain have your phone number?".

"I sold him some .... erm.. we went to high school together... ", The WOOD explains.

Everyone eyes The WOOD suspiciously.

Tune in next post for the exciting next bit

Ahahaha! Love it! And I will happily inspect any Vaginas in need - but not if they're 'manky', as McWigga would say.

"I'm Doctor Skigs, Vag's are my game
Lie down, spread your legs, but i don't wanna know your name."

it wouldn't be a party unless lacey k came in with blunts and 40z for all...

and then kittyinthedark ran in naked (yum)!!

Fengtau walks discreetly into my confession booth, the lattice pattern shade reflects in his moist eyeballs. "She was floating far out at sea, I didn't know she was married!!" cried Fengtau.

"The wrath of various gods has spoken" I reply, as a regurgitating whale spews Bitchslap onto the deck where the stowaway Lacy K is sprinkling crack onto Axl's rockstar-style smashed up guitar. "Yo homes, ma shnizzle fucked yo mommas fnizzle!!" cries Lacey K as Bitch Slap gently consoles McWigga who is holding a 3 foot piece of rubber hose not knowing what to do with it.
**lightning strikes somewhere in the horizon**

consider the original post EPISODE 1

label your contribution with an episode number so as not to confuse whatever continuity we can summon up with our voodoo

edit: SN is Episode 2 :)

That Yellow track, the one where Duffman likes to party plays, and KITD comes out singing 'hot buttered' with unpopped popcorn smeared all over her body waving around a hairdryer. DD suggests plugging the hairdryer into a bicycle powered generator, and THE WOOD moshes over to it but doesn't understand the pedal technology. Negative appears in the crow's nest (we're on a boat right?) and throws handfulls of stale yoghurt at the scene which is unfolding on the deck below.

**Big wave splashes portside**

Lacey K's eyebrows come off in the deluge.

I should delete this post, as i did forget to rhyme. And i forgot about the ship sinking. But i'm not going to - it took 13 minutes of my life.

Dr. Skigs is busily filing paperwork for a pending malpractice lawsuit in her office aboard the ship. Her part time receptionist, L2R, tries in vain to use the intercom to inform her of the arrival of Amoroark, her next patient.

Scccchhhhhh - "Doctorr, Doctorr - zair ees a nubile yung vooman heer to seee yooo..." (as all evil Scientists have a crappy Romanian accent)

"Thankyou, L2R - send her in..."

In prances Amoroark, pom poms in tow.

"Doctor! Doctor! There's something gooey and yellow oozing from my Vagina!"

"Alright. Hop onto the bed, and let me have a look."

Amoroark cartwheels and performs a double switchblade backflip with the splitz onto the bed.

"Alright Ms. Amoroark - let's have those underpants off, and i'll see what i can find.."

"Oh, no!" cries Amoroark "Why on earth do i need to take my panties off? I said my VAGINA has a gooey thingy..." ...and points to her ear.

It actually seemed much funnier in my head. I hate transposing genius.

Chapter 5

"Yes, that's right, hold still" growls Skigs as she raises a needle the length of her arm, "this won't hurt a bit... it will hurt A LOT!"

AmorRoark leaps off the table and points at Skigs and declares "Hang on. You're not skigs!"

"What on neptune do you mean?" Skigs replies.

AmorRoark points out, "Well for starters, you haven't rhymed once since i got here!"

Skigs begins to mutter, "Oh yes, rhyme and time and lime and mime....". There is a scratching sound behind a curtain, which AmorRoark inspects and draws only to reveal......

OK, there's now a doctor's surgery and waiting room on board this ship.

Finder walks past wearing a cardboard box, "Yeah I got me a mobile home!" he cries, but L2R at the receptionist desk can't help but notice a certain limp in Finder's stride.

"You got a flat tyre or something?" asks L2R,
"Naah, I had a big one last night, and lost my penis" replies Finder.

At this point Amoroark runs naked screaming from SKigs' consulting room, spiked leather baseball bat and lubricated chains trailing behind her.

"You know if I don't complete the procedure it's not covered by Medicare!!" cries Skigs in her most professional voice, despite the fact that she too is naked, and has numerous jelly beans protruding from various bodily orifices.

Finder notices something familiar sticking out of Amoroark's ear and bites on to his own penis as it narrowly escapes him. "I've missed this feeling between my lips" says Finder, muffled by excessive pubic hair entering his nose and eyes.

"well, it's always in the last place you look" replies L2R with a smirk, "You can stop looking now"

Axl plays 'ba ba bum chii!' on portable drum kit stashed in his pocket.

"Now that I have my penis back, CC has no reason to deny me the pleasure of her nail clippings" mumbles Finder as he re-attaches mucous covered penis.

SKigs, sucking on green jelly bean yells, "who's next?"

(read between the lines you fool!! Finder wsa fucking AMy in the earlobe!!!)

another wave splashes over the side and Lacey's crack pipe goes over board into the mouth of un-named scuba diving Herculean giant.

ps. this is not a chat room;)

"

Last edited:
I got puked up by a whale and lived to tell about it.

That's awesome.

This story flows about as well as an old man with constipation,
You couldnt inject life into this if you had in vitro fertilization,
Fighting a lost cause like trying to make a ho tight,
You're about as coherent as an epilectic with a strobe light,
You think your gonna get work in Hollywood: maybe waiting tables
Time for me to step in like I'm Aesop with his fables,
Theres only one direction for a bluelight tale to head,
And it involves erections and multiple people in one bed,
Come tread these erotic paths with me as your guide,
This shits like playschool, open wide and come inside,
Theres a bear in there, and a chair as well,
Wood in there like Axl making Kittys lair swell,
Fare well, like saying goodbye or fine dining,
Eating between the legs entwining,
Or, maybe its not for sex we're whining,
Maybe for speed, ex and coke we're pining,
Head climbing into the clouds,
Paranoia in crowds,
Shadows of death like bowed heads and shrouds,

Ahh fuck this im out

wow, pretty good fallen. how about we have a spinoff post: BL lounge free flow

Sounds like a problem w/ Body Thetans. I have a brochure around here that can help, let me find it in the glove box of my Porsche...

AxL Blaze ....... as The Rockstar
The Wood ....... as The Rockstar's greatest fan

ahh but my friend, you must understand, that there are few things on earth that i loathe more than rockstars. I believe the wood belongs in the position of usurption, out to destroy all that is the glamorization of music or else he will have his agents put his contract to use as toilet paper.

/contacts representative attorney team immediately

Ok, there aint nearly enough blunts mentioned in this in the same sentence as my name.

/enters scene

/hands lacey k a horribly rolled, complete cracka' blunt (containing some of the most potent homegrown sticky she has tasted in the last 7 years)

/tosses horns

/leaves