• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

^ Not sure about a sharpening steel but I could do with a wall clock. Was thinking of getting myself a nice hand mirror as well (not for looking in, bwahah). All I bought today was some £15 wine, class. Would be pretty much accurate to say I never spend my money on anything but drugs and booze.

I could do with a new wall clock. It's been 1 minute to 6 since I moved in here.

Recently bought records

R-37091-1104926789.jpg

R-1125096-1195520889.jpeg

R-619872-1403276992-4522.jpeg

I want a new hoody. Left one on the train yesterday :(

^ Not sure about a sharpening steel but I could do with a wall clock. Was thinking of getting myself a nice hand mirror as well (not for looking in, bwahah). All I bought today was some £15 wine, class. Would be pretty much accurate to say I never spend my money on anything but drugs and booze.

Never used a sharpening steel before - was chatting about it the other week and had to get one. (makes such a difference). Is it ok to say need some new bedding thanks to you ? - my Kyle sheets need a scrub :D

ah, burial, i like this record more than his first. for some reason its probably the only dubstepish (hyperdub?) record i like...

get myself 3 paris of jeans recently. good price, good brand :) thats pants sorted for the next 3 years

Got myself a pair of vans shipped from the US. £42 inc shipping, we get ripped off for shit over here.

got mustangs (dont know how they compare really, but hey) for ~30 euro. i feel its a good price.

but yes, everythings cheaper in the states.
had me 10$ levis when i was over there

Got myself a pair of vans shipped from the US. £42 inc shipping, we get ripped off for shit over here.

Got mine for £47ish over here, that's including student discount but still, £42 is only a tenner less than full price. Plus arsing around getting them shipped, I got customs charges last time I got stuff from America it might not be cheaper after all. Sorry to be a miserable cunt, at least you have vans, I love mine.

And yes bear get some bedding, can never have too much bedding. I love home stuff, can't wait to get my own house so I can go mad and decorate the shit out of it.

Oh I don't think its a particularly good deal, I ordered them from there as they weren't available in the UK. It's stupid that you can get them cheaper when 25% of the cost was shipping.

Got mine for £47ish over here, that's including student discount but still, £42 is only a tenner less than full price. Plus arsing around getting them shipped, I got customs charges last time I got stuff from America it might not be cheaper after all. Sorry to be a miserable cunt, at least you have vans, I love mine.

And yes bear get some bedding, can never have too much bedding. I love home stuff, can't wait to get my own house so I can go mad and decorate the shit out of it.

Some bedding :D ok love

Order cancelled :(

Can't ship shoes for the US market to other countries. Fuck you, Vans!

That's just creating a grey import market surely? Depending on whether there are US-specific designs, of course. Bastards though, nonetheless.

Fuck Vans and choose Converse. Though preferably before the Nike takeover, the use of sweatshop labour and eschewing sturdy canvas for shoddy 'textile'.

I'm in the process of purchasing 100ml of patchouli oil at a bargain price (a fraction of the street retail value) or sticking to 30ml (again, about a third of the price you'd pay somewhere like Holland & Barrett).

Only question is: what the fuck do you do if a 100ml bottle of patchouli oil breaks on you? Throw away all affected clothes, furnishings and personal belongings? Apologise profusely to your neighbours? I reek of this stuff after applying less than a millilitre.

The next purchase unit up is 'a kilo'. Now that's just obscene.

Last edited:
If its an oil - white vinegar will remove the smell. Go from hippy to chippy in a few wipes.

(buy some non scented oil - dilute it in that first?)

If its an oil - white vinegar will remove the smell. Go from hippy to chippy in a few wipes.

Not a bad idea! And less of the 'hippy' please. Though I did laugh at 'hippy to chippy' :D

(buy some non scented oil - dilute it in that first?)

That would be an entirely sensible thing to do. Especially as the stuff's so potent.

Turned out I was 75p below the minimum order anyhow, so I bought a 30ml bottle to go alongside it. Keep one in a secure place, and one knocking around, waiting to be spilled.

I once dropped a full bottle of poppers in my kitchen - the house stunk of them for ages :D. I hate to think what would happen if you spilled a bottle of that oil though !

I once dropped a full bottle of poppers in my kitchen - the house stunk of them for ages :D.

Not at all surprised, but I can imagine disgusted looks from uninvited guests. =D

I hate to think what would happen if you spilled a bottle of that oil though !

I'd have to put up the cash for my neighbours to stay in a hotel for six months or something. 8(

It might attract passing goth chicks, on the other hand. That'd be good.

Not at all surprised, but I can imagine disgusted looks from uninvited guests. =D

Can you remember my post when I let the charity worker in thinking it was my mate (I was really fucked up) went to the kitchen to get a couple of cans and got to the living room and there was this random guy standing there looking a bit bewildered. He made a sharp exit :D

Patchouli? Christ, yeah, was gonna say.. that smell still reminds me of Jilly's in the 90s.

Yeah, you're not wrong. :D

Still, there were far worse places to be than Jilly's in the nineties, weren't there? Wish I could be at Jilly's in the nineties again for at least an evening.

Yeah, fair point! And true, that would be fun.. I'd be far better at partying there now, than I ever was in the 90s.