• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The warm, semi painful truth of plugging

stonersteve90

Greenlighter
A little background about swim's opiate use. In 8th grade a friend told swim about catching a decent nod off of tramadol. He'd been smoking weed for years at that point but had only done xanax along with some DXM (swim was and is a fucked up kid who started way too early) Swim knew his mom always had tramadol on deck being a veterinary technician, but didn't believe there was any effect from tram. That's where it all began. Since swim moved out there's no more free pills and parent bud (mids) but that's neither here nor there. Since then swim hasnt gone longer than 3 weeks without opiates and rarely can get 3 days in now. Swim was getting tired of all the nausea that popping 6-10 50mg trams a day was causing. He decided to plug for the first time tonight about 1.5 hrs ago. He mixed 5 ml warm water with 200 mg or 4 pills crushed up as finely as possible with a hefty e-cig and a receipt envelope. He then pulled up the solution into a 10 ml syringe (painful part) and slowly administered all of the milky sludge into his rectum, clenched while removing the syringe and laid on his side for approximately 20 mins. Now we get to the part that doesnt seem discussed on here too often. Although things you may not want to hear it's information you should hear if considering this ROA. #1 is that about an hour after plugging when you take a dump you will fart for a good minute straight (something that genuinely scared swim as he hadn't read anything about that) #2 use the smallest possible syringe. As swim mentioned, he used a 15 ml syringe. This was incredibly painful as he doesn't swing for that team. And lastly #3 the smell. Once swim could no longer hold all the gas/water mixture he goes to the bathroom. One would imagine how bad a minute long fart smells. Now combine that with water that's been in your rectum for an hour and you get the smell of death. (This also scared swim until he asked a more experienced friend) apologies for the long as post as I'm full nod right now and love writing in this state. Plugging is now swims favorite ROA. He just wants to know if anything was done wrong/could be improved and he also wants anyone considering this ROA to know about these inconviences as that's all they really are, but they can also be scary if you aren't lucky enough to have more experienced people in your social circle.

Don't use SWIM. We know it's you. Eat more vegetables. Plugging is a medical thing, not a sexual(for most of us) thing. UTFSE and read about plugging. It's real simple.

File any rough bits around the barrel or tip smooth, Lube your syringe (I like Vaseline, thick is good). Sterilize the syringe before, clean and sterilize after. Replace more often than your toothbrush...
When I plug it's normally a small amount of a pure-ish drug (MXE or 2FMA mostly) and need only 1-2ml of water, you might need more for your application...but under 3ml and I normally don't have to lay on my side, or even shit 20min later, just get back in my chair and relax....

OP, few things, for your sake and the sake of the community.

We don't use nom de guerres here on Bluelight. It's confusing and really quite pointless. It's a harm reduction forum, not a multi-national drug cartel.

Also, kindly break up your posts into multiple paragraphs as a lot of people - myself included - see huge, unformatted blocks of text and will usually not end up reading it. These rules apply to bluelight or literally any time you write anything.

Now plugging/rectal administration should not be painful. At worst, there should be some minor discomfort the first couple of times your try it. In my experience though, the discomfort was more mental than anything. I'd never really done anything like that previously, so I admittedly found the feeling to be quite strange. Once you get over the apprehension though, it's really an awesome route of administration. For most substances, I've found it's the best and most economical alternative to IV/IM/SC administration; high bioavailability, quick onset and in a lot of cases, a completely different "character" compared to other ROA's.

I can assure you that anyone who makes a huge deal out of the supposedly "homosexual" nature of the rectal ROA is either homophobic, sexually insecure or gay/terribly afraid of people find out.

There's a plugging megathread with directions and general info, although the process is pretty easy and shouldn't require much research to perform it correctly.

Nothing wrong with plugging. The rectum is a gateway to mucous membranes, just like the nose, but less sensitive. A little more work than snorting, but it has some advantages. Use a little lotion/lube. That minute-long fart experienced by StonerSteve90 is rather extraordinary. I've never noticed any effect on my GI system, aside from the usual opiate constipation, which happens with any method of administration.

When I was going through my training in pharmacy I noticed that (aside for being like a kid in a candy store) they had plenty of thingst that can aid to give an enema.

For example there are leuer-lock compatible soft and sterile extensions with or without lube. I would imagine adding one to a 5ml syringe would make it much less painfull than shoving a normal syring up one's ass.

Also there are enema syringes, which are, as the name implies, ment to be used to deliver enemas.

A little background about swim's opiate use. In 8th grade a friend told swim about catching a decent nod off of tramadol. He'd been smoking weed for years at that point but had only done xanax along with some DXM (swim was and is a fucked up kid who started way too early) Swim knew his mom always had tramadol on deck being a veterinary technician, but didn't believe there was any effect from tram. That's where it all began. Since swim moved out there's no more free pills and parent bud (mids) but that's neither here nor there. Since then swim hasnt gone longer than 3 weeks without opiates and rarely can get 3 days in now. Swim was getting tired of all the nausea that popping 6-10 50mg trams a day was causing. He decided to plug for the first time tonight about 1.5 hrs ago. He mixed 5 ml warm water with 200 mg or 4 pills crushed up as finely as possible with a hefty e-cig and a receipt envelope. He then pulled up the solution into a 10 ml syringe (painful part) and slowly administered all of the milky sludge into his rectum, clenched while removing the syringe and laid on his side for approximately 20 mins. Now we get to the part that doesnt seem discussed on here too often. Although things you may not want to hear it's information you should hear if considering this ROA. #1 is that about an hour after plugging when you take a dump you will fart for a good minute straight (something that genuinely scared swim as he hadn't read anything about that) #2 use the smallest possible syringe. As swim mentioned, he used a 15 ml syringe. This was incredibly painful as he doesn't swing for that team. And lastly #3 the smell. Once swim could no longer hold all the gas/water mixture he goes to the bathroom. One would imagine how bad a minute long fart smells. Now combine that with water that's been in your rectum for an hour and you get the smell of death. (This also scared swim until he asked a more experienced friend) apologies for the long as post as I'm full nod right now and love writing in this state. Plugging is now swims favorite ROA. He just wants to know if anything was done wrong/could be improved and he also wants anyone considering this ROA to know about these inconviences as that's all they really are, but they can also be scary if you aren't lucky enough to have more experienced people in your social circle.

Lmfao at this post. Srry

I would recommend buying a lubricant injector from Amazon. It's a reusable syringe that has a round tip to help avoid injury and ease the insertion. I bought one for around six bucks, it's a bit too long at 7", there are shorter ones. Just use it like the oral syringe and pull the warm water mixed with the finely crushed pills and lube up both your anus and the injector. Lie on your left side with your right knee pulled toward your head, supported with a pillow. This will help gravity pull the water mixture into your colon. Then stay in that position for at least 15 minutes. This is the best ROA, as it absorbs more of the medicine than other more commonly accepted routes.

If you want to troll don't use SMIM. IF you're not trolling please, guck off