• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The vicious cycle: 4F-MPH

bawlor

Greenlighter
Hey, this is my first post although I've always came here and reddit when looking for information.

I recently placed an order for 4f-mph (1g) and 35x 1mg bromazolam.

I am well versed in benzos, although here in the UK all the street stuff which I think maybe once or twice i tried (tested etizolam). I have a solid clear net vendor which I sometimes order klonapin from time to time to deal with social anxiety. I can maybe touch in that another time. But yeah I suffer pretty badly from sever depression anxiety and ptsd all diagnosed, but for anyone here in the UK they will know being prescribed anything benzo like is blood put a stone, and even if you do it's maybe 7x 2mg diazipam a month.

Iam 32.. I used xanax since I was 25 on and off and I crashed cars, got nights in the cells and near the end almost died a few times. Xanax is the devil.

I am almost certain I have adhd, I cannot focus at all, only time I have confidence to even do anything that involves leaving my house I feel I need klonapin or kratom (which btw is amazing) I done withdrawal from prescribed opiates a few years ago and that's a hell I never want to go back to, iam genuinely trying to be more productive, be a better partner and just be present. So yeah I've orderd 4F-MPH because I've nossed 3 weeks of my studies, and I have no motivation to do any of it, up untill now kratom 3 times a week done it for me, pretty much ticked all the boxes.

Iam digressing , is 4F-MPH gonna help me sit down and actully focus on my music or is this all completely subjective, i am super depressed man and being sober is absoloutly something I want to have as my end game, I can't though, iam needed, I have deadlines and I HAVE to do things, but my life is just in my way.

I've looked into microdosing and currently have Mexican and golden teachers growing in my spare room and there maybe 7 days away from being done.

So I've not taken any benzos in 2 weeks I've had kratom twice a week, I have 4fmph coming anyday now along with bromazolam which btw I have never tried, I got them i case the 4f is to much and a back up incase I decide to try and explore my issues deeper with mushrooms (trip killer)

Sorry everything's a little over the place.

Just wanting to know your experiences on 4F-MPH and bromazolam. Iam a better person when iam completely sober, but I feel as if I have no option but to try and cheat code my brain into getting work done when really I just wanna lay in bed and do nothing and I can't. I hope the microdosing works as antidepressants do nothing for me, apart from having a none existent sex life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Bluelight!

So from your post I gather that you suspect you have ADHD and want to know if 4F-MPH will help you focus on music, school, etc?

So is 4F-MPH typically prescribed for ADHD or are you intending to use it off label?

I think this thread will get more traffic in Other Drugs subforum because Health and Recovery is a forum more geared toward recovery and quitting drugs rather than starting new ones. Moving thread.

H&R -> OD

So from your post I gather that you suspect you have ADHD and want to know if 4F-MPH will help you focus on music, school, etc?

So is 4F-MPH typically prescribed for ADHD or are you intending to use it off label?

I think this thread will get more traffic in Other Drugs subforum because Health and Recovery is a forum more geared toward recovery and quitting drugs rather than starting new ones. Moving thread.

H&R -> OD
Hey thanks for your reply.
In hindsight yeah this wasent clear, I think I just wanted 4F-MPH experiences with people who where maybe on ritilin for adhd and hie it compares, the title completely throws off the answers I wanted to pull out of it. But yeah I've read the user reports thread on both chemicals (bromaxolam and 4F-MPH)

Vicious cycle of trying things to find what works. Believe me I done the doctors and private physicists before even considering this. Modafinal did absoloutky nothing for me coke isint sustainable and way to fiendish.

But yeah, sorry this posy isint in the right place and probabley isint clear to the reader, kinda how i feel with all my essay's. Vicious cycle.

In hindsight yeah this wasent clear, I think I just wanted 4F-MPH experiences with people who where maybe on ritilin for adhd and hie it compares, the title completely throws off the answers I wanted to pull out of it. But yeah I've read the user reports thread on both chemicals (bromaxolam and 4F-MPH)

Vicious cycle of trying things to find what works. Believe me I done the doctors and private physicists before even considering this. Modafinal did absoloutky nothing for me coke isint sustainable and way to fiendish.

But yeah, sorry this posy isint in the right place and probabley isint clear to the reader, kinda how i feel with all my essay's. Vicious cycle.
No worries. While I still believe this is the more appropriate forum for your thread, I was hoping you would get some responses.

No worries. While I still believe this is the more appropriate forum for your thread, I was hoping you would get some responses.
A little digging around and I found the right answers! Thanks again and by just spending an hour reading through diffrent threads I understand what questions or answers go where and depending on topic you will get a more accurate response by finding a specific thread. Iam a reddit user but find this community to be alot more informative to specific things.

I will say from personal experience that bromazolam will not help with depression or fucus... forget production. It will create just the opposite effect.
Bromazolam is one of the heaviest benzos I have encountered and am getting away from it in a slow taper.
As for the other substance I have no experience with.

I will say from personal experience that bromazolam will not help with depression or fucus... forget production. It will create just the opposite effect.
Bromazolam is one of the heaviest benzos I have encountered and am getting away from it in a slow taper.
As for the other substance I have no experience with.
Benzos I found out the hardware is short term, the feeling of not feeling anything when uv been so stressed and experience that wave of nothing, I thought it was the best thing sliced bread 5 years ago, I never took any benzos before then and it was a friend who gave me alprazolam in PG solution, it's effective but to what gain its like living life without the memory card in. I don't even remember the times I was relaxed now, shit straight up gave me short term dementia. Klonapin I only know was working when I don't take them, I usually order them every few months so I will take them 1/2mg every otherday then after 2 weeks 30 are gone, and I've been productive and confident, but not that nieve way xanax makes you where you think your fine but not. Etizolam I just slept. From what I've read, and you pretty much confirming it bromazolam isint going to be practical.for sedatives it's usually at the end of a stressful week Al take one at night and use the afterglow to relax me the following day. But thanks for replying and its great your tapering off, if you used it recreational or because u did have bad anxiety/social anxiety maybe look into microdosing shrooms, I've read it's more like a cure and little personal therepisist repairing neurons and giving you a more true prespective. This to shall pass!

if you used it recreational or because u did have bad anxiety/social anxiety
More for aches and pains in back and neck areas but doses of .25 - .5mg (or more) is needed to be effective for my needs.
Just do not see this as sustainable as even after months this relatively low dose causes too much of a "drain" on my creative ability, energy and productive thought processes.
Yeah, I am full of anxiety and have been for ages but working on this through other means (psychologist) as my anxieties are rooted in trauma and no meds I have found are sustainable in dealing with this.

Yeah, it's not a bad choice for ADHD ime. You should expect to feel focused and comparatively content without trying too hard, and it's less recreational than some. You will still have to make sure you control what you focus on though, just like with any strong stimulant. I'd recommend you keep doses low and be realistic about expectations. If you don't really enjoy what you're doing, the problem isn't your ADHD but the thing(s) that you're trying to force yourself to do.

Yeah, it's not a bad choice for ADHD ime. You should expect to feel focused and comparatively content without trying too hard, and it's less recreational than some. You will still have to make sure you control what you focus on though, just like with any strong stimulant. I'd recommend you keep doses low and be realistic about expectations. If you don't really enjoy what you're doing, the problem isn't your ADHD but the thing(s) that you're trying to force yourself to do.
So.. weirdly I took 10mg and I felt calm, actully felt good like a benzo but awake and less agitated, so it's either I need to take more or this is just confirmed the ADD/adhd theory. I've put it away ended up reading weirdly. Was brillant.

I was thinking about maybe putting this into a solution just to be more accurate with doses. You know if it dissolves well in PG or coconut oil (liquid derivative)

More for aches and pains in back and neck areas but doses of .25 - .5mg (or more) is needed to be effective for my needs.
Just do not see this as sustainable as even after months this relatively low dose causes too much of a "drain" on my creative ability, energy and productive thought processes.
Yeah, I am full of anxiety and have been for ages but working on this through other means (psychologist) as my anxieties are rooted in trauma and no meds I have found are sustainable in dealing with this.
What about looking into microdosing man, there's alot of great data and stuff out there ij it being super effective (mushrooms)

So.. weirdly I took 10mg and I felt calm, actully felt good like a benzo but awake and less agitated, so it's either I need to take more or this is just confirmed the ADD/adhd theory. I've put it away ended up reading weirdly. Was brillant.

I was thinking about maybe putting this into a solution just to be more accurate with doses. You know if it dissolves well in PG or coconut oil (liquid derivative)
yep, for me 4f-mph does the same, it's pure focus, but well, ritalin (mph) has push as it's stronger comparitively on norepinephrine while 4f-mph it's a much stronger dopamine reuptake inhibitor (more "pure" focus without sides but without push also).
dopamine agonists (like kratom or other opioids) or dopamine releasers tend to have more motivation enhancement, but less focus. dopamine reuptake inhibitors are more about pure focus and for adhd'ers, calmness (as we fill the needed "dopamine basis")