• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

I used to enjoy watching the sky at night, I learned a few constellations and seeing the milky way is awesome. On a few occasions I have seen some lights appear and disappear, I've also seen what I thought were stars start to accelerate and then disappear.

the cult i was involved with back in the days claimed the annaukani noridic aliens were returning by 2060 to defeat the shapeshifting reptilians

by 2060 to defeat the shapeshifting reptilians
Ksssssss your cult is wrong, we reptilians are already implated everywhere, we just wait for annaukani noridic aliens to gain the trust in themselves and then we'll blew them up along with the planet wich is just an elaborate alien trap...It will be more like in 2025 i think :unsure:

Honestly I have a realization quite regularly that I'm the only human amongst a bunch of imposters yet I don't believe in ETs. I think maybe it's dissociation but I never have control over it because it feels real

Honestly I have a realization quite regularly that I'm the only human amongst a bunch of imposters yet I don't believe in ETs. I think maybe it's dissociation but I never have control over it because it feels real

Hmm, I'm not sure what that is.

I've actually experienced the opposite... where I feel like I'm an imposter or a fake human, or at the very least that I am specifically different than everyone else and not like them (in a very major alienating way)

Curious what the term for that is

Ksssssss your cult is wrong, we reptilians are already implated everywhere, we just wait for annaukani noridic aliens to gain the trust in themselves and then we'll blew them up along with the planet wich is just an elaborate alien trap...It will be more like in 2025 i think :unsure:
I’m putting a tenner on 2022, and maybe 15 on 2030 but I’ll wait until next year before placing the second bet.

so tell me what that report concludes is their fucking aliens or not. And the next question is what sick bastard will be the first one to fuck said aliens.

so tell me what that report concludes is their fucking aliens or not. And the next question is what sick bastard will be the first one to fuck said aliens.
the report has nothing to do with aliens dude....

it's the US government, military and the fucking Pentagon admitting that there are UFOs, shit flying around in the sky they track and it's not human and they have no fucking clue what it is...been going on for decades

that's what they are saying in the report---^

Could be aliens, they have no earthly idea.... it's just unknown objects defying known physics flying around....... unknown

but for the first time, officially, the US gov admits they are real

but again, has nothing to do with aliens (but it could be them... we don't know)

Maybe they are just tossing us some sardines to keep us off the greater trail.

@TripSitterNZ these are the 3 videos the pentagon released a few years ago. These are UFOs tracked by US advanced fighter jets and carriers....

these are very real videos, confirmed and provided by the Pentagon

shit is very real man... take some acid and watch a good UFO documentary... (i can recommend some)

man the aliens are fucking coming one day! man if this cult i was in acutally gets the date right for the return of these aliens which is like 2060. Then ill shit my pants!

I had an experience last night in astral. A UFO type beam spun me like a piñata. I thought I was gonna get sucked up. Last thing I saw was I got smacked or some shit and then there was this bright light. I thought I was dead.

It's just strange because I've made no efforts to contact E.T.'s

I had an experience last night in astral. A UFO type beam spun me like a piñata. I thought I was gonna get sucked up. Last thing I saw was I got smacked or some shit and then there was this bright light. I thought I was dead.

It's just strange because I've made no efforts to contact E.T.'s
In astral? High? Meditation? Curious.

Intelligent life 100000000% exists.

Most recent research estimated there are around 30 to 40 sentient species in each galaxy. Which would translate into billions of sentient species throughout the universe.
Do you think they have achieved interstellar travel?

Personally I think it's more likely that another civilization has achieved interdimensional travel versus interstellar. Just based on my own UFO sightings. They appear to be able to escape the physics of our universe.