The Traveling Bluelight Gnome (See page 33 for the places David is going to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what TLB suggested! What we could do is include pictures of where the gnome had gone in it adventure in the box with it! Like yeah a travelling photoalbum and gnomelighter!

So where do we sign up?

There is no way this gnome is going to make it more than 3 stops.

If there's one thing bluelighters can be counted on for, it's messing up anything that requires any responsibility whatsoever.

TheLoveBandit said:
To protect everyone's privacy, perhaps Squeeks (or his designated assistant) could keep the addresses. Someone receives the gnomelighter (I like that), they post their pic, and Squeeks/Assistant will PM that person with the next recipient's postal information - the only addy any of us is given is who to send it to next? Perhaps you'd have the addy of who sent it to you, as well. BUT, this would greatly limit the exposure for those more paranoid than others.

This is an idea that would work as well and this way I will know who has the gnome at all times so if the chain gets broken I will know who the person is who broke the chain.

Also if the chain does get broken after the third try who cares at least we tried to do something fun and exciting.

I am getting lots of responses but most are people telling me they are willing to play so if everone likes TLB's suggestions I could do it that way so only one address gets let out at a time(to even further reduce personal information)

I am going to order the gnome(prolly on thursday) so by the time the gnome gets mailed to me we will have enough names to start.

Keep those addresses coming if you wanna participate..

AmorRoark said:
Don't send it to Mazey... his cats will destroy it! ;)
My cats play well with others , besides my dog will protect it.;)
284965841_3cfbe988fa.jpg

284965848_873b82d737.jpg

please confirm receipt of my postal details before i go postal on this thread

mazey, i am so jealous of your animals.

I have about 9 names as of right now L2R I recieved yours TY...

So anyone else wanna participate :)

the one time i tried something like this i screwed it up - i still owe bkr a t-shirt and i have felt guilty about it ever since.

i'd like to participate and i'll do it properly.

alasdair

alasdairm said:
the one time i tried something like this i screwed it up - i still owe bkr a t-shirt and i have felt guilty about it ever since.

i'd like to participate and i'll do it properly.

alasdair

Cool pm me or email me your addy and I will add it to the list.

Most have been from the states but I did get one from Australia which is real cool. Hopefully I can get some more from other countries as well :)

Squeaks said:
L2R I recieved yours TY...

Haha, someone's going to have to mail a garden gnome to Australia.

Good luck explaining that one to Customs.

Benefit said:
Haha, someone's going to have to mail a garden gnome to Australia.

Good luck explaining that one to Customs.

there should be no problem sending a gnome to australia or anywhere for that matter..

It will be a solid gnome and they could open it up all they want and find nothign wrong with it....

I have ordered things from all over the world and never had a problem with my shipments. Doesnt matter if its a business or residential package.

It is not a food. It is not drugs, it is not something dangerous so there won't be a problem :)

just got another address keep em coming the more the better :)

you know she's just gonna put all our details onto sex offender register, don't you?

this IS the lounge

L2R said:
you know she's just gonna put all our details onto sex offender register, don't you?

this IS the lounge

First of all she is a He and thats the funniest thing I have ever heard of though

It's more like a list of registered sex aliens who have sex with sheep

^
Well, I think we should send it to her first. You know... as an exercise in absolute, dyed-in-the-wool trust.
;)

you are far too trusting PLUR. case in point, that one time you let me spend the night in your mom's bedroom because I was "afraid of the dark" =D

if it came to australia i'd throw it a party but fuck being the one to pay postage back to the US... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.