The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

The latest wishlist poll on the DEMF website says:

DEMF 2011 Wishlist

Deadmau5 (23%, 180 Votes)
Bassnectar (17%, 135 Votes)
Carl Cox (11%, 85 Votes)
Skrillex (9%, 70 Votes)
Tiesto (7%, 52 Votes)
Benny Benassi (5%, 39 Votes)
Armin Van Buuren (5%, 39 Votes)
Afrojack (4%, 31 Votes)
David Guetta (4%, 31 Votes)
Cookie Monsta (4%, 28 Votes)
Steve Aoki (4%, 28 Votes)
A-Trak (3%, 21 Votes)
Ghostland Observatory (2%, 19 Votes)
Z-Trip (2%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 776

You can only vote for one. Mine went to Carl Cox.

Have you ever tried having her listen to Shpongle while tripping? Or is tripping not really her thing? Usually a dose of MDMA at good EDM event converts people to the dark side! But yeah, moving away from 3 Doors Down is a good thing!

she really likes mush + L but hasn't had MDMA before. I've never seen her dance at a show but she actually started bopping to the music on a bit of 2cb before, lol. Really, I think her musical taste is directly opposite of mine on purpose.

For instance, I'm trying to persuade her to eat some shrooms and come see Ott/PhuturePrimitive so I played a PhuturePrimitive track the other day and she said she really liked it. Two days later i played the same track with the video and as soon as she saw it was a live performance said "Maybe I'd like it if it was one guy with his doot-doots (that's what she calls MIDI controllers/pads) but the live drummer makes it sound too crowded. I don't really like it."

I'm like "...honey, it was the exact same song you liked 2 days ago..." (facepalm)

she really likes mush + L but hasn't had MDMA before. I've never seen her dance at a show but she actually started bopping to the music on a bit of 2cb before, lol. Really, I think her musical taste is directly opposite of mine on purpose.

For instance, I'm trying to persuade her to eat some shrooms and come see Ott/PhuturePrimitive so I played a PhuturePrimitive track the other day and she said she really liked it. Two days later i played the same track with the video and as soon as she saw it was a live performance said "Maybe I'd like it if it was one guy with his doot-doots (that's what she calls MIDI controllers/pads) but the live drummer makes it sound too crowded. I don't really like it."

I'm like "...honey, it was the exact same song you liked 2 days ago..." (facepalm)

:)

I'd imagine seeing an Ott show would be pretty wild. He came to Michigan one time, but I didn't have a car and none of my friends wanted to go there.

Yeah, that DEMF wishlist sounds pretty damn mainstream.

Last edited:
Help me decide. Tix are about the same price and the shows are @ the same venue but I can probably only attend one. So,
Shpongle or Mim0sa?

^ not really my style, but i must say was pretty grimy and had a good pace to it. 6.2/10

you dont even know how close you were to being the target of my evil plan

If you gave my tune less than 5.6 I would infiltrate your house like ninja at night,then fap in your living room and then cum into your bass port in your sub woofer so when you start listening music in will fly out and cover entire room including your face...

you dont even know how close you were to being the target of my evil plan

If you gave my tune less than 5.6 I would infiltrate your house like ninja at night,then fap in your living room and then cum into your bass port in your sub woofer so when you start listening music in will fly out and cover entire room including your face...

damn im glad i dont own a sub woofer of any sort. woulda had cum im me face.8o

Tmrw night(2/25/11) is a local AZ rave, (@ STRATUS if you are interested in attending)

Just Keep Raving 4, the final of the series. Headliners are: Fausto, Phil York + more. I am stoked :D

And back to staying OFF topic o_O... u gotta love https:// when theres a web filter on the computer u are using (I am at school. bl isnt blockd but other site is

Tmrw night(2/25/11) is a local AZ rave, (@ STRATUS if you are interested in attending)

Just Keep Raving 4, the final of the series. Headliners are: Fausto, Phil York + more. I am stoked :D

And back to staying OFF topic o_O... u gotta love https:// when theres a web filter on the computer u are using (I am at school. bl isnt blockd but other site is

Funny how BL isn't blocked, considering drug use (even the harm reduction kind) is probably not OK as per your school's policy.

738.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rsmJjQ3JLg
slayer.gif