The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

I think ravers are kriptonite for hipsters.
Super baggy vs. Paint on Crue

Can't dance in tight jeans bro haha

I don't know of any specific collaborations, but the stickied "your productions go here" thread might be a good jumping-off place to find production partners

:D

I would. I know we all have different styles of musical tastes so it would be interesting.We could start a thread with people offering their services, and what they are good at/experienced with and go from there. The Bluelight postal service :D

I knew this was gonna be some goatse sh1t before I even opened it because that's what the internet does to peoples minds:|

^If you wanna go, you'll get the monies ;).

I have a Korg EMX drum machine/synth. It's fucking sweet IMO %).

Yourself?

Korg_Electribe_MX.jpg

I'm sorry but u got a kick ass username, arrested development for life!!!! =D

EMD colab? Intresting...

Btw guys, what do you guys think about starting a BL EMD IRC channel? I think it would be pretty cool if we could have our own chat room. People could get to know each other better...

Another quick question guys:

What do you think about starting an EMD Directory thread/sticky? Such a thread could be split into three parts:

1. General Discussion
This part would link to various long running/specialized threads like "Rate the song" "What are you listening to right now?" "TripTunez" and so on...

2. Genre Directory
Just a quick list linking to all our genre megathreads

2. Artists Directory
Quick list of links to the various artist threads

I am hoping that such a directory would make it easier for people to contribute and "bring back" old threads. It would also allow users to access the information in older threads. For instance, such a directory would make it easy to find the TripTunez or the Live Show Review Threads.

Please tell me what you think!

Last edited:
sounds good. I'd like that soundcloud thread resurrected and put in there

If I can't say anything nice about other people, I am not going to say anything at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Incase anyone hasn't realised yet, 'LoveKillsSlowly10' is a troll. Have a look at his other posts and you'll see what I mean.

The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.

My wife and I have been together for 10 + years. The entire time i've been trying to convert her to the EDM side. I've had her listen to Hawtin, Bassnectar, Johnson, Carter, Cox, Atkins, Mills, etc....but she always says its boring, or its too repetitive, or it doesn't change enough. Then, somebody at work sends her a link to DJ Dunno mixes and she LOVES it. In fact her email to me after listening to one Dunno mix read "….I COULD LISTEN TO A WHOLE SHOW LIKE THIS……..WE WOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME AT A SHOW LIKE THIS!!!!! A GREAT TIME!!!"

and I'm like "Really?!?!" You'd dis some of the greatest producers of all times but LOVE this?!?!

I guess I shouldn't complain though. Any step away from 3 Doors Down is a step in the right direction.

My wife and I have been together for 10 + years. The entire time i've been trying to convert her to the EDM side. I've had her listen to Hawtin, Bassnectar, Johnson, Carter, Cox, Atkins, Mills, etc....but she always says its boring, or its too repetitive, or it doesn't change enough. Then, somebody at work sends her a link to DJ Dunno mixes and she LOVES it. In fact her email to me after listening to one Dunno mix read "….I COULD LISTEN TO A WHOLE SHOW LIKE THIS……..WE WOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME AT A SHOW LIKE THIS!!!!! A GREAT TIME!!!"

and I'm like "Really?!?!" You'd dis some of the greatest producers of all times but LOVE this?!?!

I guess I shouldn't complain though. Any step away from 3 Doors Down is a step in the right direction.

Have you ever tried having her listen to Shpongle while tripping? Or is tripping not really her thing? Usually a dose of MDMA at good EDM event converts people to the dark side! :) But yeah, moving away from 3 Doors Down is a good thing!

Anyone going to coachella? I saw that the twelves are playing. I just listening to their essential mix at work and found myself wanting to rock out.

I wonder if Wolfgang Gartner will go back to producing jackin house when electro house loses popularity.

You know you had 'em...
well, depending on your birth year, maybe you didn't. But if you did, how gross were the bottoms in the morning? LOL

crap.jpg

jnco-crimescene-crime-scene-jeans-vhtf_320629140504.jpg

82955_wide.png