• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Tories are coming after us!

Even though I lived there for quite a while, I must ask; what's the significance of these "County lines"?

Anyhow the Tories are pulling an ouroboros act at the moment, looks like maybe election time for you lot soon
Since County lines became 'a thing' the number of addicts has increased significantly, but the help available, has not and so the government haven't got a clue about numbers. In outlying districts there just isn't the same infrastructure in the drug and alcohol field. My estimate fwiw double the 'official' ones at about 500k-600k

Since County lines became 'a thing' the number of addicts has increased significantly, but the help available, has not and so the government haven't got a clue about numbers. In outlying districts there just isn't the same infrastructure in the drug and alcohol field. My estimate fwiw double the 'official' ones at about 500k-600k
Thanks,

But what exactly are county lines? I get that it's the county boundary but what's the significance regarding addicts etc, it's not a thing where I'm from

They are just the name for dealers who are based in London (or possibly other large cities) but have figured out that there's money to be made in the provinces. They send teams out to loads of different towns.

So most of the dealers in Norwich were county lines. In general their product is shittier, they use addicts and minors to shot, usually a revolving door. At least the dealers in Leeds were from the area and you generally had the same few shotters all the time and though they were young they weren't that young.

My guess is that in places like Norwich prior to the London folks setting up there was no way you could score 24/7 so people who did have habits wouldn't have the scope to get as bad, so wouldn't need to do so much grafting to support them. But now you have so many dealers, like once the police coordinated 20 doors going in at once and I did not even notice as a user, maybe had to call 1 or 2 more numbers before someone picked up, people's habits can escalate further just cos of the availability.

I doubt this is the raid I was talking about cos I left Norwich in 2018 but its shit like this:

I highly doubt they actually got the people who run these lines, and they'll have sent out replacements for the people that got arrested possibly on the day

Tackling the 'County lines' is like trying to empty a bath using a teaspoon with the taps on full...
I mean, they could invest in education, support parents (cos I seriously think a lot of the people they send out to run things are under 16, definitely under 18 ), help for people experiencing circumstances that often lead to addiction, give young people shit to do and prospects of making money that don't involve drug dealing, but why bother with all that when you can arrest a few kids who never stood a chance to make it look like you did something?

Say what you like about these Downing St parties, But they sound absolutely amazing....Imagine going to a party so mad you have to hold an enquiry to find out if it took place in your house and whether or not you went to it.
This shit was all over the news again last night. And I collapsed thinking about the above while it was on. My GF wanted to know what I was laughing at so I opened up this thread and tried hard to read the above post to her but kept losing it laughing and couldn't finish until attempt number eleven probably.

Apparently there's no less than seven little indiscretions (business meetings or cheese and wines ❤️ ) that they're now trying to verify as to whether or not they actually took place! :ROFLMAO:

Never mind that, Boris has got a rave at his on Christmas Eve with one million people attending, it's area 51 all over again. Maybe I'm getting over excited but I have visions of it turning out like the invasion of Congress.

Never mind that, Boris has got a rave at his on Christmas Eve with one million people attending, it's area 51 all over again. Maybe I'm getting over excited but I have visions of it turning out like the invasion of Congress.
Well. Maybe something to keep an eye on and try crack an invite (no pun intended). Probably find it’ll be the best place to score some decent Cocaine for Christmas.

But wait. Isn’t he possibly announcing new COVID rules later today? I don’t see this ending well. And I see this thread becoming a lot longer and more amusing in coming weeks.

Thanks,

But what exactly are county lines? I get that it's the county boundary but what's the significance regarding addicts etc, it's not a thing where I'm from
A line means telephone line... the dealers give out there number and text their clients

We get county lines kids at school. They send them to us from far away in the hope they'll be anonymous. In the last few weeks we got two kids from midlands towns that are very close to each other. Nobody bothered to check they might know each other. Turns out they are from rival gangs and one kid had been stabbed in the leg by the other kid's gang.

At the risk of alienating my British "friends" here:

I finally got to watch the video.

Isn't the reaction to this a bit extreme?

I think it's pretty funny actually. Allegra and the dude that was asking the mock questions both evidently seem to have fantastic sense of humors.

Actually I thought she was pretty cute (until I saw the video of the crocodile tears after her resignation).

Also nice to see an unfiltered behind the scenes view of these press conferences.

Nah. Too much. Really.

What is it with people? We had the same shit here last year. People running around with camera phones just going out of their way to catch politicians in the act e.g. visiting somebody in their own home and not wearing a fucking mask and pics. taken through open windows from the street. It's like stalking just to make shit.

I get WHY people are losing their shit. But for something like this to lead to the possible resignation of a Prime Minister? Over the top. THIS is democracy is it? More like familiarity breeds contempt. I'd have more respect for Boris had he not come out trying to backtrack and beg for forgiveness and cower to all and sundry.

Allegra has been plenty bastard enough in her time tho - she was editor at newsnight and misrepresented a mother on benefits as a "scrounger" - she wont have shed any tears for scroungers but plenty for herself.

Allegra has been plenty bastard enough in her time tho - she was editor at newsnight and misrepresented a mother on benefits as a "scrounger" - she wont have shed any tears for scroungers but plenty for herself.
Well I'd never heard of her until this shit show (obviously).

Seems as though she's got a knack for getting herself in shit! 😭

Gotta admit I didn't find her quite as appealing in her previous roles as I did in the Christmas video!

I do agree with the dude that made these videos i.e. she was scapegoated for this fucking party.

And I don't know or cannot understand the shit or fallout about that BBC interview with the lady on benefits. The most WOKE shit I've seen and that's saying something. If anything she botched that interview by not coming down harder and questioning the fact that said lady is living in a part of London with "extortionate" rents. And for fuck sure she's not going hungry! And for somebody to then make the suggestion that it's her employer (Council) that should be taken to task for her income not being enough to cover said rent. And I'd be hard pressed to believe that a retraction and apology by the BBC, no less, didn't come with some form of compensation for "misrepresentation". And guaran-fucking-teed had that interview been with one of those homeless teenagers in Hull that got forcibly drugged to fuck and then pimped out: nobody would have said a fucking word. Ironically at or about the exact same time as that interview as I recall is when this all happened and went down. And had any one of them made the same argument: they'd have been called brats.

Obviously I don't know who the chap is that's made these two videos but he seems to know what he's talking about (how much of it is opinion vs. fact I know not).

Last edited: