• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Tories are coming after us!

You think this got anything to do with the Cocaine problem in Westminster?

Looks like to me they having a laugh over there (and if not that a jolly good time).

And there's been talk about using sniffer dogs in parliament! You could not make this shit up! No wonder they've got such "Dutch Courage". Thank fuck it's not Meth. is all I can say.

And Boris, right now today, as I type this, denying that such party ever happened (probably about the tenth repeat on BBC World Service today on this). How do you cover something like that up?

Oh sorry, My bad! Details matter! Apparently "he was ASSURED that there was no party".

Last edited:
Unlike the majority of the enlightened members on here, I was predictably pathetic enough to become angry over this on Monday when my unbelievably now open minded father relayed the news, regressing by decades of tabloid reflex to the degree that he cautioned me about getting into trouble due to whatever the fuck this is. While the frustration is real regarding our moving backwards as the rest of the world legalises weed I never expected anything else from the twats in W'Minster especially while that Nazi is in charge of the HO.

Nothing has changed and notwithstanding the law going after County Lines (the one aspect I support due to the levels of child abuse involved) its all bollix. Why Woodsy's autobiography Good Cop, Bad War is not mandatory reading for anyone in LE or government is beyond me - its all there - the whole downward slope from what was a genuinely good cop, putting his life at risk again and again for nothing.

This is now yesterdays news, I doubt much will come of it tbh, basically we have a failing PM clutching at straws. Even the dibble sources I monitor are dubious about it, in fact they're arguing more over whether they'd be willing to enforce mandatory vaccination.

On a side note, it's hard doing the password reset CAPTCHA after a fat line of "so called" K

I, and I assume many others have been given what I assume to be a final warning on the “mandatory vaccination of all front line NHS staff” No jab no job basically.

Well, I have said before I wanted to make my own furniture/bespoke joinery business.

Guess I’ll see how this pans out.

I, and I assume many others have been given what I assume to be a final warning on the “mandatory vaccination of all front line NHS staff” No jab no job basically.

Well, I have said before I wanted to make my own furniture/bespoke joinery business.

Do you want a chisel?

What is your reasoning for refusing the jab?

So you're willing to throw away a career you've worked so hard for for the sake of a couple of jabs?

Do you want a chisel?

What is your reasoning for refusing the jab?
I put more faith in the yokel selling me that bag of white powder than I do these billion pound a month companies.

So you're willing to throw away a career you've worked so hard for for the sake of a couple of jabs?
I can still stay qualified, earn a wage. I won’t have someone dictate how I live my life though. I’ll happily walk away to make a point.

Plus, I could make some cool furniture 🪑

At the risk of alienating my British "friends" here:

I finally got to watch the video.

Isn't the reaction to this a bit extreme?

I think it's pretty funny actually. Allegra and the dude that was asking the mock questions both evidently seem to have fantastic sense of humors.

Actually I thought she was pretty cute (until I saw the video of the crocodile tears after her resignation).

Also nice to see an unfiltered behind the scenes view of these press conferences.

Nah. Too much. Really.

What is it with people? We had the same shit here last year. People running around with camera phones just going out of their way to catch politicians in the act e.g. visiting somebody in their own home and not wearing a fucking mask and pics. taken through open windows from the street. It's like stalking just to make shit.

I get WHY people are losing their shit. But for something like this to lead to the possible resignation of a Prime Minister? Over the top. THIS is democracy is it? More like familiarity breeds contempt. I'd have more respect for Boris had he not come out trying to backtrack and beg for forgiveness and cower to all and sundry.

At the risk of alienating my British "friends" here:

I finally got to watch the video.

Isn't the reaction to this a bit extreme?

I think it's pretty funny actually. Allegra and the dude that was asking the mock questions both evidently seem to have fantastic sense of humors.

Actually I thought she was pretty cute (until I saw the video of the crocodile tears after her resignation).

Also nice to see an unfiltered behind the scenes view of these press conferences.

Nah. Too much. Really.

What is it with people? We had the same shit here last year. People running around with camera phones just going out of their way to catch politicians in the act e.g. visiting somebody in their own home and not wearing a fucking mask and pics. taken through open windows from the street. It's like stalking just to make shit.

I get WHY people are losing their shit. But for something like this to lead to the possible resignation of a Prime Minister? Over the top. THIS is democracy is it? More like familiarity breeds contempt. I'd have more respect for Boris had he not come out trying to backtrack and beg for forgiveness and cower to all and sundry.

You won't alienate us by criticising our government mate.

In fact, the more the merrier...

This article seems 20 - 30 years out of place. Here in Canada we are moving in the opposite direction. Lot of the US seems like it too.

heart
You won't alienate us by criticising our government mate.

In fact, the more the merrier...
Well you're the only one I was worried about! ❤️

And those government officials and the opposition that are losing their shit about this: if you look nice seems to me they're just jealous that they were not invited i.e. sour grapes! Seizing a political gap like hyenas.

Fuck. Put me in a room at 10 Downing Street with that lady, and with booze and Cocaine flowing, and you'll have something to whine about. Or something that's newsworthy anyway! Mind you: not true. Not something that ITV could or would broadcast i.e. THEY would then be in shit. Good point actually: go big or go home. If you're going to fuck up then go all the way and make sure it cannot be publicly broadcast in any civil society! 😇

The only way that video could have been more classic is if she went down on the podium to schnaff two lines or if one of the "reporters" could be seen in the background cutting lines on a plate or mirror on their lap! :LOL:

Last edited:
Say what you like about these Downing St parties, But they sound absolutely amazing....Imagine going to a party so mad you have to hold an enquiry to find out if it took place in your house and whether or not you went to it.
Classic! :ROFLMAO: Count me in!

It's like that time when you USED to have a FB account and opened up your page the morning after the night before. "Fuck no! Did I type that last night? That's it. No more alcohol or drugs for me!"! 😇

Last edited:
Classic! :ROFLMAO: Count me in!

It's like that time when you USED to have a FB account and opened up your page the morning after the night before. "Fuck no! Did I type that last night? That's it. No more alcohol or drugs for me!"! 😇

That's how I feel about logging onto Bluelight every morning...

Even though I lived there for quite a while, I must ask; what's the significance of these "County lines"?

Anyhow the Tories are pulling an ouroboros act at the moment, looks like maybe election time for you lot soon