• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the things we do to score

^ sort of off-topic, but uh....sometimes I wish that my dealer weren't a big black guy who would probably think my sense of humor a bit... "gay" instead of quirky and silly or whatever. I always think of the funniest things I want to say to him on the phone like... "yo, dude... we're comin' to get those buns, you got those buns ready for us? yeah? yeah, I want you to spread those buns apart for us and drop your bags on my face..."

Has anyone seen the ad for the new ABC Family show "Bunheads"??? About fucking ballerinas.

Like really, every other NYC bus that passes has an ad for a show called BUNHEADS... if they only knew...

I just go to my dealer and say "Man I'm hurtin so fuckin bad now can ya spare me some" He'll usually give me like a half gram of coke or something,

That's a damn fine dealer then.

If I even dared asked my dealer for a front, he's pull his dick out and say FRONT THIS.

So if there's no money so there's no drugs. Life goes on.

^ sort of off-topic, but uh....sometimes I wish that my dealer weren't a big black guy who would probably think my sense of humor a bit... "gay" instead of quirky and silly or whatever. I always think of the funniest things I want to say to him on the phone like... "yo, dude... we're comin' to get those buns, you got those buns ready for us? yeah? yeah, I want you to spread those buns apart for us and drop your bags on my face..."

true that. when I first started out on dope I had this 6'9," ~250lb black dealer with tattoos all over his body (including a cross on his eyelid, 5 tear drops on his face, and HUSTLE on the inside of his lip). he was a terrible dealer but I didn't know anyone else at the time.

occasionally he would ask me to drive him to wendy's/burger king/etc or to the grocery store and give me a free bag for it. I would put on my favorite music while we were riding and he would always call it gay, so eventually I just listened to dj paul & lord infamous (of the three 6 mafia) when I had to ride around with him.

so glad I have a professional dealer now. no bullshit

and a question to everyone: do any of your dealers call you "big dawg?" seemed like all the dealers I met in the ghetto would answer the phone like "wassup big dawg?"

getting called that made me feel good about myself for some sick stupid reason. I knew that they didn't give a fuck about me but getting called a big dawg and just taking the risk of scoring gave me some sense of bad-assness.

that is, until I realized how dope is a dead end habit

That's a damn fine dealer then.

If I even dared asked my dealer for a front, he's pull his dick out and say FRONT THIS.

So if there's no money so there's no drugs. Life goes on.

Well yea. Most of his customers get a big FUCK YOU when they ask for a front. But we're buddies so he'll do it for me haha.

true that. when I first started out on dope I had this 6'9," ~250lb black dealer with tattoos all over his body (including a cross on his eyelid, 5 tear drops on his face, and HUSTLE on the inside of his lip). he was a terrible dealer but I didn't know anyone else at the time.

occasionally he would ask me to drive him to wendy's/burger king/etc or to the grocery store and give me a free bag for it. I would put on my favorite music while we were riding and he would always call it gay, so eventually I just listened to dj paul & lord infamous (of the three 6 mafia) when I had to ride around with him.

so glad I have a professional dealer now. no bullshit

and a question to everyone: do any of your dealers call you "big dawg?" seemed like all the dealers I met in the ghetto would answer the phone like "wassup big dawg?"

getting called that made me feel good about myself for some sick stupid reason. I knew that they didn't give a fuck about me but getting called a big dawg and just taking the risk of scoring gave me some sense of bad-assness.

that is, until I realized how dope is a dead end habit

Lol yeah man it's like I have this whatever, anything-goes, quirky sense of humor and I don't mean anything by it. But I had this dealer once who thought it was "the gayest shit ever," and he'd actually get upset whenever I'd joke around. (He'd have me do the same thing, give him a ride to get food or run errands or whatever and throw me a bag or two for it.)

The dealer we have now is much, much more professional, but I still don't feel comfortable joking around with him about things like that.

But anyway, uh... "big dawg" ? No, around here it's "brother" (pronounced with just a little bit of flavor, more like "brotha" than "brother") The dealers around here are all black, and they want you to feel like you're special to them, not just another white face, like you're a friend of theirs and on their level entirely... so they'll call you "brother" as if you're one of them.

It could be that I'm over-analyzing it, but uh... I've had black friends before, and none of them have ever felt compelled to call me "brother" before. But every black dealer I've ever had has called me "brother." lol

It's funny though and I don't mind it (shrugs) because at the end of the day, I know what it is; I want your dope, and you want my money, and you're black, and I'm white, and that's fine... I know I'm white and I'm OK with it. lol

Last edited:
great post man. I have never been called a brotha, I guess the location determines the third response of a phone call (they answer "what up big dawg/brotha," then from you, "whats good, can we meet," "I got you, come on over")

also your avatar makes me wonder if you were the verso from the comatorium
I will never forget verso and the way he rolled
http://verso.ytmnd.com/

^ I am the very same verso, actually lol

EDIT: LOL I can't believe you remember that and the ytmnd is still up

I am a preppy lookin guy right, one time when i went to buy some H a new guy was at the house, he said "wudya need?'' Then he said "are you wired?" I thought he meant like hyper from caffeine so i said "ya im kinda wired" Then he sticks a gun in my face and said "if your a narc you aint walkin out of here" Strangly i didnt get scared at all and calmy explained that to me wired means having consumed alot of caffeine or other stims after that i lifted my shirt and he apologised. It was weird though my heart didnt even beat faster. I had his respect from then on he called me "one hard ass white boy" and sold me fat bags for less than i was paying before.

sold E to keep my coke habit up way back in sophomore year in high school. until about three years in, when i lost my connect. i started selling "acid" (it was bunk, just a bunch of paper cutout squares) to middle school kids who had never tried it before. when they told me that it didn't work, i told them that they just need to buy more, cause they have a "natural tolerance". it makes me feel sick thinking about it :( cause three kids i sold to started getting into heavier shit and are now pretty big junkies

Last edited:
I am a preppy lookin guy right, one time when i went to buy some H a new guy was at the house, he said "wudya need?'' Then he said "are you wired?" I thought he meant like hyper from caffeine so i said "ya im kinda wired" Then he sticks a gun in my face and said "if your a narc you aint walkin out of here" Strangly i didnt get scared at all and calmy explained that to me wired means having consumed alot of caffeine or other stims after that i lifted my shirt and he apologised. It was weird though my heart didnt even beat faster. I had his respect from then on he called me "one hard ass white boy" and sold me fat bags for less than i was paying before.

whoa! That sounds really, really close. I think that I would have shit a brick, man, because they don't play around here... homicides have been through the roof recently. It's kind of scary, actually.

great post man. I have never been called a brotha, I guess the location determines the third response of a phone call (they answer "what up big dawg/brotha," then from you, "whats good, can we meet," "I got you, come on over")

also your avatar makes me wonder if you were the verso from the comatorium
I will never forget verso and the way he rolled
http://verso.ytmnd.com/

Yeah its "brother" here as well in the African suburbs. Strange how its the same in two completely different continents.

Worst i did was steal some coke from a pack i organized for somebody, first and only time. Felt so bad after that.
Our dealers are epic. My guy comes to my house, he is friendly, even came back once and helped me change a tire. I can also get on tik (credit) whenever i want as well.
They also try and make you feel real special here, very simple process all around.

Well, I stole books from a huge chain bookstore for abut four months, and then sold them to the used bookstore across the street until I got arrested.

I've also sold copper parts, Pawned guitars and equipment, and walked over the brooklyn bridge to get into manhattan so that I wouldn't be short to buy my 20 piece of coke.

Oh boy, stealing from your family is such an awful thing to do. Also spending time with people who are just mean and even a danger for your health.

exactly, only i was "andrewman, one crazy ass white boy"
;)

_________
Oh the life of a fool!

^funny thing is that experience didnt stop me from frequenting that apt. complex, i just kept coming back...sad

Well, I stole books from a huge chain bookstore for abut four months, and then sold them to the used bookstore across the street until I got arrested.

Yeah I've never been one to steal, but when we realized just how easy it is to steal those expensive school books from the university book store... well, we had to choose between paying an exorbitant amount of money for a few books (knowledge is power!) or simply taking those books. We chose to take the books...

The best part was that, after stealing the books, we would then sell those books back at the end of each semester. Essentially, the school had to pay for their own stolen books, and we used the money to buy drugs, of course. ;)