• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the things we do to score

Indy650

Greenlighter
anyone else find themselves doing really stupid or bad things just to score? today i lost my atm card and was out for 2 days and found some 30mg blues... i looked everywhere for that damn card as i was sweating and feeling progressivly worse... sometimes i stick my card in the crack on the dash vent in my truck so i got thinking it could have fell in there so after ripping my entire dash and heating ducts apart i found it lol but now that im not wd'ing anymore and my dash is all ripped apart im just thinking man this sh*t has to stop someday... this isnt nearly the worst ive ever done to score just thought it was a somewhat funny story to share.. oh and my drivers license i lost 2 months ago was in there too haha.. anyway this could be a cool thread if anyone else wants to share their storys of what they have done to score... and sorry if theres already a thead on this but the internet has unlimited room anyway right? lol

You're a greenlighter so you probably don't know, but this forum is probably not the best forum for a thread about what we do to score. A better forum for this topic would probably be Drug Culture.

You're a greenlighter so you probably don't know, but this forum is probably not the best forum for a thread about what we do to score. A better forum for this topic would probably be Drug Culture.

^Agreed. DC mods feel free to PM me with any issues :)

TDS ---> DC

~ Vaya

When I was using heavily, I have given a blow job here or there in exchange for drugs.

Now I just make a phone call. We meet up in one of a few key places where we quickly shake hands and in so doing, trade money for drugs.

That is when and if I am lucky enough to have come across any money.

When I do have drugs, I use them slowly because there is just no telling when I will be able to score again. I make a day's worth last me a week by only using enough to feel the drug....I'm truly truly broke ass, and as the old commercial for VO5 used to say, "A little dab will do ya."

Desperate times call for desperate measures but I refuse to feel desperate for a drug. I do drugs, but drugs don't do me.

Last edited:
Indy-if you think it's bad now, give it another good year or two; won't take too long to lose EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
I've known people to do the sex for drugs thing, and I don't mean to pass judgment on anyone here; I'm certainly not holier than thou, but it does make me feel just a little bit nauseous.

I remember being in the car and chatting it up with our dealer one time when his phone buzzed; it quickly became evident to me what he and whoever called him were talking about. I remember him saying something to the effect of, "well if you bless me a little more, then I'll bless you a little more!"

I'd rather be sick than have to perform sexual favors for drugs, but that's just me, and I don't have all that many crazy stories to begin with of things that we've done to score. In the past, when we've really wanted to score badly and found ourselves broke, we'd go ahead and sell something that we owned, something that we wouldn't mind parting with -- and I can honestly say that there's nothing we've sold that I regret selling now.

I've helped random people get drugs for me to be able to get dope for free or what not. I've even been in cars with dudes older than me who I've just met but always brought a knife. Even though some were creepy and I probably could of been raped and/or killed.

My friend who never did dope before or any drugs besides dxm (lol) wanted to do heroin. I didn't want her to and didn't want to give it but I needed her money to score.... So I let someone who never did drugs before do fucking heroin just so I could pick up for me. Yeah, that was low.

For alcohol I would flirt with guys and act like I was into them just for them to buy me alcohol since I'm underage and then I would never talk to them again... Or only if I needed alcohol. I also hungout with older people like 50's and 40's just to get alcohol and they thought I was their friends. Crazy, crazy people and one committed murder years ago but got 15 years and I stilled chilled with her ._____. She even told me she would cut me up and put me in a mailbox one time when she was drunk (that's how she murdered this girl who beat her up at the bar :\ ).

I use to sell drugs and move large quantities of pills to support my oxycontin habit. Would never do that again.

I've stolen before to get money to score and hustled people but I didn't care about screwing people over back then.

I've scored drugs off a random person in the ghetto of west philly and while on foot just to get high haha.... Everyone else wasn't picking up at the time.

Done a lot more too....

So I let someone who never did drugs before do fucking heroin just so I could pick up for me. Yeah, that was low.

I think that I may be somewhat guilty of this myself or something similar, and yeah, not a good feeling. :(

I did alot of things to get high while I was using that I really regret now. I pawned/sold virtually all of my possessions for one. Some with the intention of buying back later. All of my money and efforts were spent trying to score though so I never managed to get any of them back. At the time I was so numb to it all that I wasn't really bothered by it and when I was I just focused on finding another way to get high. Now that I'm not using it's hard for me to believe I let things get so bad.

Last edited:
Wow, I feel lucky. If I'm ever too poor to afford to pick up and I'm hurting REAL bad, I just go to my dealer and say "Man I'm hurtin so fuckin bad now can ya spare me some" He'll usually give me like a half gram of coke or something, I probably score a gram or 2 each week off him for free (on top of the $150-$300 I've paid for lol)

Wow, I feel lucky. If I'm ever too poor to afford to pick up and I'm hurting REAL bad, I just go to my dealer and say "Man I'm hurtin so fuckin bad now can ya spare me some" He'll usually give me like a half gram of coke or something, I probably score a gram or 2 each week off him for free (on top of the $150-$300 I've paid for lol)

Damn, hurtin' for coke? Don't pick up the crack pipe...

Yeah crack is such a shitty drug to chase around. After one time I was like fuck this shit. Not even worth it. I also would never go to score when I didn't have money because I hate having the "I got to pay someone" cloud over my head especially when I know I'm broke... So I don't really like being thrown shit unless I know I will be getting paid the next day or the one after.

Yeah our guy will always help us out if we need it, but we just hate having to ask him for a freebie or a front. He'll do it, and he's done it before, and he's even told us that he'd never let us kick around, sick... but we just feel like such, well, junkies. =\

various types of crimes (which ones i won't get into) basically when you think of a scumbag addict that's me, i just smoke weed now though and it's a cheap habit so i don't need to do fucked up shit to get high.

that's only when on hard drugs though, and yes, i am a scumbag on hard drugs and alcohol. i'm not a general, all-around scumbag. like right now i'm just blazing and haven't done anything particularly grimy recently.

^ IDK if that qualifies as free ;)

He's a good buddy of mine, I get it for cheap. He only makes $5 off me each time I pick up, so its really not that bad.

Damn, hurtin' for coke? Don't pick up the crack pipe...

I smoke crack sometimes, but quite frankly I like lines more. Crack is an amazing rush, then staring down the stairs and out the window for the next hour haha. I'll always take a line over a hoot :p when you do coke daily for years, when you hit a day without it, you are definitely hurting for coke :p

Yeah our guy will always help us out if we need it, but we just hate having to ask him for a freebie or a front. He'll do it, and he's done it before, and he's even told us that he'd never let us kick around, sick... but we just feel like such, well, junkies. =\

Yea this is exactly it. I know he'll always either give me some, or front me some. No matter what, I know I'll get some. But I still hate asking. Infact, half the time I don't ask. He can just tell I'm pissed off and hurting and he'll jut throw a half bag at me haha.

^ Our guy will send us on an errand or something so it doesn't feel quite like we're getting something for free. lol

He's a good guy, man. Fuckin' love our dealer lol

Hahaha well on top of being my dealer we're also good buddies, I'm at his house a lot and I usually help him with randy shit and drive him places (no car) whenever, so I guess in a way I'm working for it too :p