• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Super Mega Merged Sex & Makeout Music Thread

yeah i really cant say i have sex to music... only once. well twice cuz we were in the car once and i had the radio on... We always just rush right into sex.

I love to program a soundtrack for lovemaking. I have days of music on my laptop (fed into the sound system that's rigged with big speakers over the bed) and I just set up a couple of hours of tracks to suit the mood that we're going for. Most often it's chill psychedelic stuff. Sometimes it's raunchy house, sometimes world music, sometimes euphoric trance.

We usually play music. Good fucking music.

B

house muzak is good....

hide those wires though... ghetto rigged shit reminds me of when i was fourteen

back in the day the fucking cd was Dru Hill - Enter the Dru

how deep is your love for me... damn used to go at like rabbits to that one

Portishead..yes very good.
Sigor Ros

But the albums that I have fucked to the most are In Utero by Nirvana and classical music. Pretty random stuff!! Oh yeah and Bikini Kill once, believe it or not, it didn't kill the mood or anything.

faithfully dangerous said:
tricky tricky tricky

I love you . . . ;)

Tricky, Maxinquaye in particular, is the best IMO . . .

. . . also Portishead, Massive Attack, the Deftones . . .

. . . and for those wild, crazy, kinky nights . . .

Joy Division--Closer.

portishead
sigur ros

but my favourite music to fuck to is:

MODEST MOUSE
24.gif

[merged! thanks for the help! *muah*]

Last edited by a moderator:
I myself prefer everything to be nice and quiet like. Unless it's outdoors, then you get what you get, either frogs or crickets.

^^^^ ooer u just made me think...for the outdoor sort of romp i like to hear people going past noises...it adds to the adrenalin ;)

Your top 10 LOVE mak'n mix..

It's no secret that the right music during hot SEX can really change the ordinary to the extrodinary..

So lets here it, what is on your Mix CD that is ready to play at the moment of truth.