• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Super Mega Merged Sex & Makeout Music Thread

I personally find most music too distracting...especially if I'm drunk/stoned. If music's on it's probably psychedelic/trance/Pink Floyd. If we just need background noise so the roommate doesn't complain, I'd rather just put on a bad comedy central movie or something.:D

yes!!!^^^
i agree about massive attack, awesome shit. and any r&b like jagged edge. i like motown too, old shit rocks. i used to get into paul vandyke, its a good mood setter.

scary goth music if i'm in the right mood, or mellow... like in summer when it's hot and you just put on something mellow and fuck till night comes
yeah it's like negative 10 or so where i am right now.

hELL YEAH LL is the man, but i usually jump into sex too quick and for too long to worry about music

Massive Attack
Lamb
portishead

When your going at it all slow and romantic

Primal Scream
Happy mondays
Some Banging techno

when you wanna get mad dirty

WarmRushes said:
Massive Attack
Lamb
portishead

When your going at it all slow and romantic

Primal Scream
Happy mondays
Some Banging techno

when you wanna get mad dirty

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I LIKE !!!! EXCEPT FOR PRIMAL SCREAM !!!

In 2001 when I first heard Linkin Park it was all we would ever have sex to.. and it was good :)

Now though any good vocal trance works for me.

I don't listen to music while having sex (too much planning ;)) - however, many songs get me thinking about it.

My favorite? Hybrid - "Kill City" It's like rough, agressive sex.

Now, if you'll all excuse me for a few moments to myself......

i was just telling rob this weekend how the Master of Puppets album makes me horny... :)

and i like to do rob to some Enigma (erotic dreams)

closer by NIN and get me off by basement jaxx would be the only two songs that actually turn me on.

Anything by metallica used to get me horny when i was younger, i have no idea why :\ but not anymore

i love fucking to psytrance though =D

favorite sex music?

can't remember if I've seen a thread about this, so I'll bring it up anyways... what is your favorite song to have sex to? I can only remember having music on the first time I had sex... it was superman by eminem... not my choice, but it had nice rhythm to it ;)

i like prog house, the sorta prog house with a nice funky bass line. awesome : )

i've never had sex with music... i dont think... i'd prob want to do it to The Tea Party or H.I.M. or Smashing Pumpkins.

Smashing Pumpkins - Awesome choice
Tool
Red Hot Chili Peppers
RATM
Incubus
Motorace

I like guitar music in bed :)