The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post up if you have an issue or just vent it, whatever. People on here are better than doctors because giving you real knowledge thru experience.

I miss intimacy. I miss sex. I miss looking into (her) eyes and making physical contact. Doesn't help she called the other day just to be a bitch :!:(

Sorry to hear that :( ^ women can be stressy, and that's coming from one.

I felt like shit, feeble and weak all day and couldn't get out of bed. Now sitting on top of my roof watching the sun go down with a coffee and fag, it's stunning up here and reminds me there is much more to life than shitty wds, suicide and depression.

Breakups suck, girls drugs its all wds anyway you look at it. Maybe she looking for action calling you like that. My ex said someday you'll miss me. She over estimated herself but she always calling me and playing games. Maybe hoping I break down and beg her back lol. Having harder time with wds than not having her around.

I'm feeling really bad today...like real bad..idw do this anymore..at all..I wana just end it and I may..people say things get better but thsy don't, ever...I can't keep going on, esp like this..

You have talents or interests outside of drug use? Focus should be there and forget all the bullshit. I broke, was shot, out of work, broke up with fiance, dealing with wds, lost insurance. Everyone got these issues holding you back. Sometimes have to say fuck it. Just focus on what make you happy. Everything else tell them to go scratch lol. Sometimes have to laugh when it gets bad. How bad can it get, life or death we just here to try our best. I havent paid rent in 6 months. The landlord knows better than come here because this an illegal building and I can nail his ass to the wall on 15 charges. Theres always a way around issues.

I couldn't even go 24 hours without self-harming. Another battle lost.

I would but not much to say. I just want to feel physical contact from another human being.

I have that right now too but it's not even making me feel better because I'm physically in pain and I'm feeling so down.

The right person is out there, never give up looking. <3

Easy to think its hopeless and burn it all down. Thats the easy way out. Living is hard work, and it keeps going. Sometimes let the chips fall and time will work thru certain issues. Talking about it helps but there are times you need to make moves to save your sanity.

going through opiate wd and the only thing keeping me from being so depressed that i'm suicidal is the dextroamphetamine

Thanks, you guys too.

I took another failed od Monday morning. Meh. Benzo wds are getting to the best of me. I just can't sleep, I can't stand being in the dark left with my suicidal thoughts.

Annoyingly the paramedics took my prescription away so I'm having to go benzo cold turkey. :/ :/ :/

My brain and body just feel fucked.

Oh dam I been snipped and don't remember saying anything but who cares? Good luck bro, cold turkey not advised for benzos. Those paramedics can't take your scripted meds, I'd have my lawyer on they ass in a ny minute. Hope you feel better and I don't get snipped again.

Rod - I just took out a sentence about drugs and removed some posts that followed that train of thought.

As per Recovery Guidelines:

In the social threads, no discussion of drugs, legal or otherwise, save for caffeine, will be permitted.

kace, that must suck that they took your script, but they obviously did it in your best interests (health-wise) and you should see your doctor ASAP if your WD's are too much.

Looks like you have alot of work to cutt out of this thread. Keep in mind we trying to recover and talking about it helps the process.

Thank you guys. Yeah I understand why, duty of care and all that. I talked to my g.p today and he believed me and gave me my prescription! woohay :) No cold turkey thank god. Rod that 'snipped' bit really confused me at first man haha. Yeah I was more pissed when I phoned the hospital (first time they said they had it), and when I phoned back they had thrown my meds away. Not cool! Not good at all when trying to taper off benzos (sorry for drug talk?). But it's all sorted now, I feel better.

Today I got off my ass, got my teeth fixed, went to the citizens bureau, doctors, signed up to voluntary work, chilled in the sun, got some food stamps and saw my care coordinator (lovely lady).

I hope everyone is doing okay, and remember talking and venting is good. Much better than ending up in hospital or worse. Take care blue lighters :)

Katy

Last edited:
Ya meds are dissapearing in hospitals all over. Similar thing happen to me. There are some high doctors somewhere with my meds lol. We just keep it moving, I only trying to help and get help. Saying the wrong words? Sorry about that, obviously in recovery so not thinking clearly yet. Have been improving but its a slow process. Being injured doesn't help either. Good to hear your also making progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.