• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Stim Comedown Thread

The warm shower/bath is probably the best advice. Put new, clean clothes on. Eat and drink of course. Chain smoke cigarettes if you're like me. I'm coming down right now and feeling pretty okay. No benzos for me though they do help relax when available.

The thing I always liked about Etizolam was the short action. It's just straight on the case, blammo, and then out of your system; and unless you're incredibly unlucky, you'll actually drift straight from benzo-sleep into "proper" sleep without waking up, when it starts wearing off. I guess there is some potential for fiending with that, if you are less than sensible, though.

The thing I always liked about Etizolam was the short action. It's just straight on the case, blammo, and then out of your system; and unless you're incredibly unlucky, you'll actually drift straight from benzo-sleep into "proper" sleep without waking up, when it starts wearing off. I guess there is some potential for fiending with that, if you are less than sensible, though.

Pharmacology is nothing if not a spiteful bitch and such is exemplified by Etizolam being damn effective as an acute hypnotic with moderate anxiolysis, close to Alprazolam but opting to divert the route away from Blackout Burnville a little more reliably, but those very same positive indications are exactly the same tendrils of addiction.
Tolerance climb is rapid, redosing is likely, loses effectiveness after a few hours (unlike Diclaz/Diaz/F-Pam/C-Pam/C-Lam ad infinitum) and the rapid clearance means waking up 15 minutes earlier and that time getting progressively greater as your use continues. Until you take more of that harmless lil' Placebo Panacea Pill.

I've never tried Etizolam and don't really wish to either. I know that if it makes me feel great I'll want more. I've got Kratom white and green marley and they do absolutely NOTHING for me. With the marley I could have swore I felt a SLIGHT drowsy affect, I felt the marley helped relieve anxiety when I was on 3 but this bloody white stuff, and the taste... ugh! How anyone can get addicted to that the taste of the most foul, disgusting tings I've EVER tasted even more foul than 3 n MPA.....

Sprout - did you ask BCF if he wanted his thread merged with this to make a megathread Stim comedown thread? BCF sorry I didn't know you had made a thread similar to this, when I searched I could not find out. Your thread is really ace - has some good replies in it in my opinion, shame for it to be archived away. Anyway I am sorry I didn't know you had a thread.

One of the threads I was looking at was an early one in 2010 (?) which leftwing was moderating and he kept empathising for people to not mention benzos which is why I initially mentioned it, but it was centred around wrong stimulant drug MPDPV (?). I just think your thread is really good thread; it's got humour in it and varied answers how different people would deal with their comedown.

Evey

If you're on bupe i'm not surprised kratom doesnt do anything for you.
It's subtle IME.
Best used for tapers and opiate detoxes i reckon. Even as a recreational substance i didn't think much of it.

If you're on bupe i'm not surprised kratom doesnt do anything for you.
It's subtle IME.
Best used for tapers and opiate detoxes i reckon. Even as a recreational substance i didn't think much of it.

yea a friend said similar. I thought it would as I didn't think it was an opiate just had opiate properties. Ah well I'll keep them for some time when I'm off the Buprenorphine. I don't understand how anyone can have like 18g a day of it, as some are, ugh that stuff tastes DISSSSSGUSTING!!!!!!!

Evey

Etizolam gave me blepharospasms.
Fuck that shit.

While in remission now I have damn extensive experience with hemifacial/blepharospasms - while the precise mechanism is debated I would stake my soul on electrolytic disturbance of Mg2+ mainly, Ca2+ in a lesser role, throughout the optic nerve and constricted blood flow in the tiny vessels in that area.
Clear induction from: Meperidine, Loperamide, 4-AcO-Loperamide, EPD and Pseudo/Ephedrine IME, may have forgotten some.

As a thieno- I do wonder if Etiz induces more clinically significant metabolic changes than the prototypical BZD's.

Such changes are why I harp on about adequate hydration, nutrition and supplemented electrolyte levels - simple salts are the diesel powering your organic vessel, you try filling a tank with Pepsi and piss as opposed to topping up frequently....

A point well made, thanks sprout.

I absolutely hammered a lot of RCs benzos, but only ever experienced blepharospasms once - the one time a bought a gram or so of etiz.
I found them really really disturbing side effects. Fucked man.
A pretty pleasant benzo, effects-wise, but i wouldnt go near it again, based on my experience. So glad the spasms stopped; they were even visible. Freaky.

I remember reading about guys developing sensitive breast tissue around their nipples after using too much etizolam as well. Ugh.

I've never tried Etizolam and don't really wish to either. I know that if it makes me feel great I'll want more. I've got Kratom white and green marley and they do absolutely NOTHING for me. With the marley I could have swore I felt a SLIGHT drowsy affect, I felt the marley helped relieve anxiety when I was on 3 but this bloody white stuff, and the taste... ugh! How anyone can get addicted to that the taste of the most foul, disgusting tings I've EVER tasted even more foul than 3 n MPA.....

Sprout - did you ask BCF if he wanted his thread merged with this to make a megathread Stim comedown thread? BCF sorry I didn't know you had made a thread similar to this, when I searched I could not find out. Your thread is really ace - has some good replies in it in my opinion, shame for it to be archived away. Anyway I am sorry I didn't know you had a thread.

One of the threads I was looking at was an early one in 2010 (?) which leftwing was moderating and he kept empathising for people to not mention benzos which is why I initially mentioned it, but it was centred around wrong stimulant drug MPDPV (?). I just think your thread is really good thread; it's got humour in it and varied answers how different people would deal with their comedown.

Evey

Which thread are you talking about?

While in remission now I have damn extensive experience with hemifacial/blepharospasms - while the precise mechanism is debated I would stake my soul on electrolytic disturbance of Mg2+ mainly, Ca2+ in a lesser role, throughout the optic nerve and constricted blood flow in the tiny vessels in that area.
Clear induction from: Meperidine, Loperamide, 4-AcO-Loperamide, EPD and Pseudo/Ephedrine IME, may have forgotten some.

As a thieno- I do wonder if Etiz induces more clinically significant metabolic changes than the prototypical BZD's.

Such changes are why I harp on about adequate hydration, nutrition and supplemented electrolyte levels - simple salts are the diesel powering your organic vessel, you try filling a tank with Pepsi and piss as opposed to topping up frequently....

Good post n true.

Which thread are you talking about?

The one sprout showed a while back it was dated 8 August n titled "best Comedown Methods"

Evey

*Clarity*

Evey, you're looking at Hex's iteration, you cannot see BCF's deleted thread.

Gimme 2 secs fella' and I'll dig up the relevant stuff and PM you to discuss. :)

Best Comedown Methods.
There is a deleted thread that would be of value, if BCF is okay with it being restored I'll do so and link up.

We could actually do with a B&D/MT regarding comedowns so cheers for starting this Evey. :)

Sorry when you said his deleted thread i assumed that you un-deleted seemed as you gabe a link. I assumed that you had somehow revived his thread with some of his posts deleted. I got the wrong end of the stick.

Evey

Go for a walk. Job done for me.

Might be a long walk, whos keeping time though

*Clarity*

Evey, you're looking at Hex's iteration, you cannot see BCF's deleted thread.

Gimme 2 secs fella' and I'll dig up the relevant stuff and PM you to discuss. :)

Long 2 secs! ;)

I tried pm'ing ya but yer box is is a filthy whore, stuffed to the gills

Long 2 secs! ;)

I tried pm'ing ya but yer box is is a filthy whore, stuffed to the gills

hehe that's what happens when I PM him so I just msg on the metathread or PM Shambles or Juke nowadays. Maybe he's dropped off to sleep or got distracted. Why did you delete it anyway? Was it a while ago ago?

Evey

Sorry guys, bear with me.

That "real life" shitsprayer is shooting in my direction pretty heavily right now - my duties will always be fulfilled, just perhaps with an extended delay currently.
<3