Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
that was without a doubt the worst season of the sopranos ever.

Fragmented ‘Sopranos’ stumbles to finale
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13088956/
The Sopranos' ends on disappointing note
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060605/ap_on_en_tv/tv_sopranos_finale_recap;_ylt=Aq36O9Qi7RG49.SnuscqTbus0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b2NibDltBHNlYwM3MTY-

i agree with 100% with this quote from the msnbc article
"it has set an extremely high bar in past seasons, and it is stumbling to come near it. The series is the TV equivalent of Barbaro, the Kentucky Derby winner that broke down at the start of the Preakness. It’s limping, but it’s still dignified, magnificent and greatly admired."

hey the standards are pretty damn high... but i mean, come on... the finale should have been a little more satisfying. if not for deadwood i'd be really fucking pissed at HBO.

wizekrak said:
I hope they pull it out of the fire in the last 2 episodes. Eitherway Deadwood starts soon enough, Cocksucker!

Too bad this is the last season for Deadwood.:(

as much as i'd hate to see deadwood go off the air, you gotta wonder if three dope seasons are preferable to it gradually fading away like another HBO marquee show i can think of....

It's only going off the air because HBO is too stupid to want to pay the actors who are in it what they are worth. There is plenty to go around but HBO wants it all. I'm still pissed they dropped their best show "Carnivale".

^Uh...it's going off the air because David Chase doesn't want to do it any more. I agree with you about Carnivale though, but it should have been paced a bit faster. It was the most intriguing TV show I watched since Twin Peaks or the X-Files.

Christ... they call that a 'finale' ? Sopranos can eat my dick from now on, i'm sticking to Rescue Me and House. Shows that have some actual, you know, DRAMA, and storylines that keep you interested.

Finder said:
^Uh...it's going off the air because David Chase doesn't want to do it any more. I agree with you about Carnivale though, but it should have been paced a bit faster. It was the most intriguing TV show I watched since Twin Peaks or the X-Files.

I'm talking about Deadwood.

lol...so what's the verdict. Sixth season officially over in the States now? Worth getting it on DVD? Tell me :p;)

Go talk in the Deadwood thread you boring show loving turds. :p

hopefully they can make up for the lame meandering crap that served as the first half of the season. after a promising start with tony's near death experience/psychedelic coma trip they really lost me with this johnny cakes bullshit, only to just barely tweak my interest with christopher backsliding on the heroin. but come on, we've followed this show for too many years for them to just fucking up and go out with a whimper now.

NSFW:
interesting premier. man wtf was tony thinking sendin bobby on that hit. after that convo they had on the lake talkin about dna evidence n' shit, then not only does he get his shirt ripped during the hit (hair) he fuckin drops the gun wit fingerprints! that dude is endin up in prison for sure

Yet another boring and uneventful episode of the Sopranos. I have almost come to expect this though. I know it is about to get better. The Season opener and finale are usually a let down on the Sopranos. The best shows are usually in the mid part of the season. Still, i hope someting exciting actually happens to a main character this season.

I just hope and think that in this episode they were trying to forehadow events to come. Did you notice that Tony got beat up on his birthday. Maybe they are trying to say the party is over for Tony and he can be beaten, because he has never really ever been beaten in the history of the show. He has always escaped from police charges and escaped from being killed and such. Maybe things are about to change for Tony and he is about to go down. I dunno. I will have to watch and find out.

NSFW:
You know, when I saw that this episode had four different writers, I got a bad feeling, and the first 30 minutes or so bore this out. Christ on a crutch--nothing but eating and drinking and board games and banal lake talk...however, Bobby's fight with Tony was a big surprise. Indeed, though I haven't seen every episode, I can't remember one in which Tony ever got laid out.

I especially like how the episode played on Tony's pride, and how he thought of the most devious way of getting back at Bobby--even though I think it's *very* safe to say that Tony would have beaten up Bobby if he'd insulted Carmella the way he did Janice.

I must say though, I'm disappointed with the way first Meadow, then Carmella became Tony apologists; the tension between their love for him and their disdain of his crimes was a great strength of the first few seasons, IMO.

When Tony was sitting at the Lake in this last episode there were the ducks flying off behind him, just for a second they showed them. I think the gun charge is definately going to come back to hurt him.

Who do you think is going to get killed off? I have no evidence to back up any of this, but I think:

Christopher for sure.
Pauly Walnuts
AJ or Medow, or tony's wife.

Something is definately going to happen with Bobby I think..