• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy DOEF Thread

imagine slapping two more floro groups on that sucker!

4E0cryQosWCE.png

Gold!

Wow. I'm in the process of writing up a complete trip report (including some time-stamped notes I jotted down during the experience), but I figured I'd drop by and give a synopsis of what stood out about my trip yesterday.

As for the dose and timetable, I took 3 mg calculated by liquid measurement at approximately 11:30 AM. I noticed a familiar psychedelic tinge around one hour and peaked about three and a half hours after dosing. I was mostly at baseline by the time I fell asleep close to midnight.

First off, not only is this one of the least physically threatening psychs I've come across, it's one of the most physically pleasurable. Unlike the buzzing/rushing/tingling/burning sensations I associate with the other substituted amphetamines I've sampled (DOM, DOI, DOC), and which many people find uncomfortable and even frightening, DOEF provided only a mild warmth throughout my core and extremities that I can only compare with ~100 mg of MDMA. The body feeling was very conducive to both aerobic movement (I spent hours 2-4 dancing around my room when I wasn't rolling on the floor with laughter) and the erotic (alas, the girlfriend is several thousand miles away at the moment). The physical effects subsided gradually after hour ten of the experience and left my muscles feeling somewhat tired but in a positive way, much like after a full day of hiking/biking, which I think helped me slide off into a deep sleep around hour thirteen. In a lot of ways, the body effects were worrisome to me only insofar as they were a little too subtly enjoyable. The feeling, which I already associated with MDMA, also has a hint of the physical glow associated with opiates, and I would not be surprised if this drug proved to have a lot of abuse potential if it ever became available on a large scale.

However, if the body high was outstanding, the mindspace was absolutely heavenly. For the duration of the primary effects, which began around the third hour and started to ebb towards the eleventh, I felt as though I'd struck the perfect equilibrium between the cold, analytical mentality induced by amphetamine, the unorthodox thought patterns characteristic of LSD, and the compassion and positivity (even glee) I experience with AMT. This stuff really shines in a social setting. In fact, I spent all that time in my room dancing not simply because of the body energy, but also because if I sat idle, even for a few minutes, I became very lonely–I NEEDED to share the experience with others. Thus it was an enormous relief when a friend eventually came to pick me up to go fishing. Despite having little success catching anything, we spent the entire afternoon sitting on a lake in a canoe (beautiful day, beautiful lake) smoking pot and having some of the most emotionally fulfilling conversations I've had in an inestimably long time. I felt able to approach problems facing myself and others with a perspective that was at once objective and entirely human, and in retrospect I'm convinced I made a lot of progress emotionally on this trip.

Visually, there wasn't much to speak of with eyes open, though this may have something to do with the entire trip taking place in the daylight. I noticed a fair amount of color saturation, which only enhanced my positive perception of the already beautiful day, as well as some minor patterning on complex surfaces (banks of trees, asphault, etc.). Movement, shifiting, and melting, however, were almost completely absent. With eyes closed, colors abounded, and with a little patience I was able to lose myself in alien landscapes slathered in a rainbow palette somewhat reminiscent of what I've encountered on DOM, but more organic. It's hard for me to say whether a higher dose would cause a more visual experience with eyes open.

All in all, this was an absolutely fantastic experience. I would definitely say that the company of others (not necessarily others under the influence, though I imagine that would only make things even enjoyable) is imperative to tripping on DOEF. Given its duration, I could see it being difficult to distract oneself from the eagerness for personal contact I felt growing in me several hours into this experience. I also felt a little tummy iffines around the second hour, so I imagine those who commonly experience GI problems with phenethylamines would be well advised to have a WC nearby during the come up. Beyond that, a definite two thumbs up! I have every intention of stepping this dose up by half a milligram the next chance I get.
This hits me in all the right spots :)

It basically describes my experience with the fake 2C-EF, a combination of 2C-C, 2C-T-2 , and 2C-T-7, although 3mg orally wasn't as strong as in that report. I see that post was about almost for sure real 2C-EF, because that was about the time F&B synthed it and some people close to him all got to try it. It was so exciting to me because no one had ever tried it, it's not even in PIHKAL, though DOEF is, and 2C-EF is mentioned and hypothesized to be potent and wonderful. I've been fantastizing about 2C-EF ever since then. It's a huge bummer that what I have isn't actually 2C-EF, after I wrote a report and everything. But I will say the mixture of the 3 other 2C-Xs is a really potent and good experience, I have really enjoyed it every time I've done it and weirdly it feels much gentler on the body than any of those drugs do on their own. It seems we have conclusive evidence that batch is fake, but I really do love it and I will keep it and use it all eventually.