Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The silk road on Today Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

PagingDrFeelgood

Greenlighter
Did anyone else see the recent report on Today Tonight, about silk road, ordering drugs in the mail, and the crackdown?

WTF! Nah we didn't! What's Silk Road?

lol, I think my neighbours are using that site, I saw them get mail delivered a few times. It's really suss, and they are always on their computers every time I go over, so I'm pretty sure they are on that road of silk.

^ yep 100% positive they are getting drugs in their mail box! Come to think of it, I think the guy across the road is a vendor he gets packages once a week and bought a new statesman! Wow! This Silk Road thing is crazy!

Im surprised the people in the building near me havnt been busted, always STACKS of mail arriving all the time and all different sizes, so much that they have hired a few people to help sort it, mostly old people.

Theve even gone as far as erecting signs that say "Post Office", definitely SR though.

^ that's a front for Silk Road... The white n red logos are a conspiracy and mean something to the Silk Road don! I think I have a Silk Road office near me! I wonder if I can just go in and ask for an 8 ball of Peruvian fish scale?

Hahahaha

PagingDrFeelgood, as Captain Brewster said, we do have a Silk Road thread here.

As the topic is already covered there, I'll close this one. Welcome to BL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.