• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

^at first yes.. then he transforms into a fuckugly shitfaced cunt!

(Hang on, I think I've just described myself.. =D)

Because smoking crack would be so much worse than what I'm already doing right? It's not like I don't already know tbh, got to let people fuck up their own lives right?

Surely you do need a reason to feel anything, nobody feels happy (or sad) for no reason! Even if it is only a small reason.

Sad now because I have a long car journey in this shit hot weather tomorrow.

Have you seen what someone looks like when they have smoked crack? Makes coke look like having a cup of tea. A friend of mine who is now dead used to power through 240 quids worth of crack after work and be still be home by 8 oclock.

I made the mistake of thinking I could get away with smoking 7 or 8 rocks during lunchtime at work... Went back looking like shit, feeling like shit, sweating like a mo'fo' and counting the milliseconds until I could get out of work and score again (that's if I even made it back to work in the first place - many was the time I was sat in my car, scraping the metal off my pipe 'just for one more hit', paranoid to fuck, then phoned work to say I felt ill and wouldn't be back until tomorrow..)

Well I'm already past caring got to say, sorry :/ wasn't actually going to try crack anytime soon anyway, had something else in mind but either way I'm pretty much already a coke addict so yeah. Already too late.

There's a big fucking difference between a coke head and a crackhead. Sniffing a few lines here and there don't come close to sucking on a pipe 24/7.
That 3 and half grams that last you a week won't last a evening.

I got to that stage ages ago tbh. I mean really, what reason do I have to not take drugs? Having a break now but that's just for the sake of it really, don't really feel like I need to even. And like I said, I wasn't actually planning on doing crack soon, I would though and I'm not going to lie about that.

I mean really, what reason do I have to not take drugs?

Possibly the fact you are young, have money in the bank (though not for much longer if you carry on with coke, or ever try crack) and have your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste your priviledges...

I've only got to make my money last for just over a year now so I think I'm sorted. When my life has been pretty much entirely shit so far having all of it ahead doesn't seem like a big positive. But thanks for trying, you know how it is, if someone's set on being an idiot there's not a whole lot you can do.

just found out an Irish Bler passed away a few weeks ago, we arranged to meet up at a festival this wend.

RIP abrad84 :(

There's a big fucking difference between a coke head and a crackhead. Sniffing a few lines here and there don't come close to sucking on a pipe 24/7.
That 3 and half grams that last you a week won't last a evening.

Not even close to exaggerating. It's almost unimaginable just how rapidly crack habits spiral. I know it's a bit of a cliche but I often used to sit around at my dealer's place of an evening and just watch the people come and go. You know exactly what's going to happen from the moment they call. Doesn't matter who they are - penniless peeps sleeping rough, working girls (and boys for that matter) popping back and forth between 'dates', and those professional types - yer doctors, yer lawyers and so forth - every one of 'em just after a bit of a treat for the ngiht. You can almost set your watch by when they're gonna call back by the amount they buy at a time. Have frequently seen folk - people with jobs, ordinary people you'd never imagine being a fiend - clean out their bank account of a month's wages in a few hours and then come begging for tick or trying to sell you their watch or phone or whatever.

Crack is one of those drugs that kinda is as much of a problem as it's made out to be. Certainly if you can get decent quality stuff. Even as an unemployed heroin addict I regularly rinsed a grand's worth of rock a day. That's not easy to fund no matter how healthy your bank balance starts out at.

As others have noted, there's not much chance of persuading somebody not to go down that path once they've got it in their head there's no reason not to cos surely it can't be any worse than *insert current problem(s) here*. It really is though.

just found out an Irish Bler passed away a few weeks ago, we arranged to meet up at a festival this wend.

RIP abrad84 :(

That's horrible. I can't claim to be over familiar with him but do recall that I tended to like his posts. Condolonces to all who knew him <3

How does it compare to smoking meth? probably a bit of a silly question. more expensive bang for buck at a guess. i'd probably give it a bash out of curiosity... altho it hasnt really crossed my mind o try

Personally I'd say it hits a lot fukkin harder and the rush and euphoria are much more intense... but is over in minutes. Bit like condensing the several hours that meth lasts into 5-10 minutes or so. The rest of the day (days, nights, weeks, however long you can hustle up the money for at a stretch) is spent trying to repeat that first pipe's effects whilst getting ever more twitchy, obsessive, paranoid, suspicious and downright shady. Then there's the hours of scratching around on the floor picking up any trace of anything remotely whiteish to put in the pipe (mmm... toasted breadcrumbs). This is also when you are most likely to seriously consider selling family members for one more pipe. You will also spend an inordinate amount of time curtain twitching. Presumably to check passers by aren't about to burst in and snatch the pipe from your hands.

Other than that it's great.