• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health The Rant Thread Vs. Really? How Does That Make You Feel?

Anxious. Deadline of my masters is may 16th and the last five days I was paralyzed because I couldn't start a text in a perfect Way. Looking for neuro divergent method to cope with this and doing tasks, because most methods didn't work.
Missing my female friends and study buddies (living in another state)

I so hate what the internet has become and I hate that it has become almost impossible to live without it and therefore, I am forced to use something I hate.

It's over. "No more". Never going to re-stock, apparently. I have no other connections, no other sources, don't even know where to start looking, I've been so isolated in my use.

So it's over. Just like that............

I need to learn to give two less fucks and that makes me feel selfish.
I am present and have accounted for.
All is about as good as it gets but shit kinda sucks atm even though there is no crisis to think of.
Fuckin life ain't the easiest and wonder what it is that's kept us all ... errrr ... still around I mean look at the centurions (think that's what it's called ? ) anyway the byways I travel mostly.
Lion in the cut and survival instinct is intact. For whatever reason as idk why I'm still conscious and able bodied. Makes no sense and aggravating at times and sometimes it gets dark af. Non bipolar but do get the downswings regardless. Always the cycles.
Tldr
:shrug: