• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction The Pain Management Megathread (Chronic and Acute Pain Discussion) Version 5.0 ~ V

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Sounds though you'd like quick replies,- double post noted. No matter what suggestions BLighters can offer, it's up to your doctor as to what he's willing to prescribe.

As you're already taking Lyrica I'm sure he's aware of your situation which is good. In that there's an existing r'ship between the two of you, & that your already scripted Lyrica for neuropathy. A much better scenario than if you were to approach a new doctor looking for pain meds first up.

As for suggestions, if you directly ask the doctor for a specific drug, your not likely to get it, especially if it's a stronger type, as that would come across as a red flag.

Doctors are up to date on what's available to prescribe, let him know that you have pain impacting on your work & see what he comes up with.

Rtp

thanks, and Not looking to score drugs. just the pain and discomfort has increased with the workload and hours. I am sure he will have a suggestion to use in combination with lyrica and other said meds. Not looking for anything recreational, just when I get home and take my shoes off I hardly move at all until next morning.

Take 2 advil a day diet is pretty good and east pretty decently.

This is my first post. I have been on 200mg ms contin for years plus 240 percosets a month. Then my doctor moved and then I had to go to another one who informed me that its not the amount of pain meds and that I had to trick my brain with different molocules or different things.

I am now on 60- mg ms contin 3 x day and am in a ton of pain, osteo arthritis, 9mm disc bulge and a lot of other stuff going on. Today I got some IM morphine and its the first time in a long time I do not feel a lot of pain.

I am so afraid I am going to develop a tolerance quickly.

WIll that happen.

Thanks

^The best thing you can do with regard to slowing the inevitable tolerance, is to dose the smallest amount that effectively reduces your pain, as infrequently as possible.

I wish someone told me that many moons ago. More importantly, I wish I'd listened if they had of.

Rtp

oxycodone, codeine and chronic pain

Hi,
New here and not sure where this goes...I'm sure I'll learn
I am a chronic pain patient for 20 years now. I have been through everything from a total of 1000 mg of oxycodone, oxycontin, fentynal patches, suckered and norco per day. This was a LONG time ago before the DEAL started enforcing opiate laws and treating pain patients. I really should have died with the amount I was on, I'm not that big and it could have probably killed a horse.
I have the same pain dr. as before but 5 years ago i used suboxone to get back to a normal level of opiates (whatever that is)!
I now take considerably less, 60 mg of oxycodone a day. I am not a zombie any longer...that's for sure.
My question is my prescription lasts 3 weeks, for a 30 day supply. So, I use a trusted IOP for 60 mg codeine for the final week. Im not even sure how many of those i should take a day. It seems by reading the opiate conversion chart one, 10mg oxycodone is equivalent to one 60 mg codeine with a cross tolerance of 50%. I'm not even sure how the cross tolerance number is achieved...I guessed. LOL. Seemed reasonable to me.
Is it normal to feel really sick stopping one then starting another?
Or, does codeine in general cause nausea? I order the codeine without acetaminophen, so it's not tylenol.
I'm just curious that if I still have oxycodone on board for a couple days do those 2 opiates not do well together? Will the nausea go away once the oxycodone is completely our of my system?
I really hope I don't sound stupid, I've probably taken every opiate that is prescribable!!!
I just thought I'd ask.
Thank you so ver much. I look forward to hearing from anyone soon.
mollyshope

Pain management drs are getting busted everywhere. Mine did and left me cold in the street. You really have to find one that will treat you for what you need. Half of us on here that's how our addiction started by going to a pain management dr. The first time I went he gave me a script of 42 perk 10s for 2 weeks and all I had to do is call in my script for the next month and a half and only seen him every other month and every script was for 2 weeks. After a while I was getting 42 oxy 20s every 2 weeks. Then addiction took over my life for 6+ years and I was using my script in 3-4 days and hitting the streets to get my fix for the rest of the week and a half. So anyone out there thinking of going to a pain management dr to score just ththink about it first..

Pain management drs are getting busted everywhere. Mine did and left me cold in the street. You really have to find one that will treat you for what you need. Half of us on here that's how our addiction started by going to a pain management dr. The first time I went he gave me a script of 42 perk 10s for 2 weeks and all I had to do is call in my script for the next month and a half and only seen him every other month and every script was for 2 weeks. After a while I was getting 42 oxy 20s every 2 weeks. Then addiction took over my life for 6+ years and I was using my script in 3-4 days and hitting the streets to get my fix for the rest of the week and a half. So anyone out there thinking of going to a pain management dr to score just ththink about it first..

Don't blame your dumbass behavior on your doctor (while it does sound like he had some incredibly illegal practices, which you took full advantage of).

I'm getting really sick of people blaming their addiction issues on someone else. If you don't know opiates are addictive you're shockingly ignorant.

Did you even have chronic pain when you saw the doctor in the first place?

^So? How'd it go? Hope it's helped

Rtp
Hey RTP, the injections went smoothly today. So I guess I'll post an update(s) here on the PM Megathread as time goes by and I feel how effective the shots are. No problem yet, lol.

Yes I did I got my truck totaled by a semi when I was at a red light and he was doing 35+ and I ended up going to a pain management dr a few months after I got out of the hospital and my major back surgery. So to felonious monk what the fuck do you expect I didn't know this ass hole was just going to feed me pills. I went to my family dr and he told me to do stretching exercises when I could barely walk. I had no idea I started taking them damn pills and I felt great I wasn't thinking about long term or this dr. Has a weird practice. I am just sayin that is how most people start with an addiction

Yes I did I got my truck totaled by a semi when I was at a red light and he was doing 35+ and I ended up going to a pain management dr a few months after I got out of the hospital and my major back surgery. So to felonious monk what the fuck do you expect I didn't know this ass hole was just going to feed me pills. I went to my family dr and he told me to do stretching exercises when I could barely walk. I had no idea I started taking them damn pills and I felt great I wasn't thinking about long term or this dr. Has a weird practice. I am just sayin that is how most people start with an addiction
Damn, a semi?? That must have been terrifying.

Well this is the thread for people who are REALLY in pain, or really sick, and really need pain medication. We get enough judgement from doctors, friends, family, etc.. and are very much aware of the risks that come with opiate medications. Personally, I do everything I can to take as little as possible, because I'd have to be living under a rock to not know pain pills are dangerous.

But back to your issue. The doctor was somewhat at fault, but you're never going to get past this if you can't take some responsibility for your own actions. You SHOULD have been doing stretching exercises--they were gonna be painful but that's part of recovery. You were clearly in a bad action, if you were in pain and recovery was slow pain meds may have been appropriate. Did you go to physical therapy? Did you continue other doctors besides the pain doc?

You dove whole-heartedly into opiate-heavy pain management, take some responsibility man.

^^^As you've just stated, yes this is a thread for ppl who really are in pain,- this guy was hit by a semi & had major back surgery!!

Why is it you feel he's outta place in this thread? As for the judgement from outsiders? Yep, we all get that, was it necessary for you to introduce that to the one place that many find comfort & solace & empathy from others in similar situations??

It's great that you can get by on little medication, we all have different ways of coping & treating our injuries/diseases/conditions. IMHO if you can get relief in the form of pill, if your pain is severe & ongoing, then addiction is not at the forefront of ones mind.

Rtp

@FM I gotta say harsh but true.

I have major pain issues & ATM due to some fucked up shit that I won't mention here, as I've explained in;
TDS &/or Mental Health forum threads I am currently on a taper of my Pain Meds & Benzo's to boot.
It's a long story so if you want more info check the threads I post in, in those forums.
Long story short, I have major pain issues in back due to S Curve Dextro Scoliosis.
Extreme pain in my lower left abdominal quadrant that has never been diagnosed reason wise.
As well as major GI issues that the doctors having no fucking clue decided to call IBS... 8)

I'm 31 now & at about 25 the back issues hit me like a train when I injured my back exercising/weight lifting.
I should have known better than to get into exercising especially without learning proper form.
Apparently proper form is very key in the whole deal but I didn't realize that.
So I started out with some Tramadol & some Vicodin or Percocet thinking it would go away.
Well it didn't it just got worse, then the Abdominal issue reared it's ugly head & I was off.
I had, had multiple colonoscopy/endoscopy procedures, mri's of back etc.
When finally they though I had a hernia & did a laparoscopy of my abdominal region.
Originally to remove the hernia, which I didn't end up having & also to find out why I had fluid in pelvic area.
Apparently that's not normal for males, though they didn't discover why I had said fluid.
Basically they didn't discover a damn thing, didn't remove a hernia & just made things hurt for no reason.

Either way the surgeon said I was going to have pain issues my whole life & referred me to PM.
Now by this point I had already gotten badly hooked on opiates & had quit for 6 months prior to procedure.
By badly hooked I mean up to say 100-150mg per day of Oxymorphone nasally via a nasal spray I made.
As I recall I posted the procedure on here. Though in a different thread.
I ended up going cold turkey as it got to the point I couldn't sleep 8 hours as I have fast metabolism.
As such Oxymorphone wouldn't last as long as it should, I found it lasts about the same as Dilaudid.
Oxymorphone is Opana if your not familiar with the non brand names.
Really potent shit nasal or IV compared to oral where it's low b/a makes it comparable to Oxycodone.
Well supposedly twice as potent but I never found it to be, thus the nasal usage.

To make it worse on myself while I laid in a tub puking/shitting on myself for a week or 2 I decided;
to leave a bottle of pills right on the counter next to the tub to prove a point.
Yet when that surgeon told me I would be in pain my whole life I went to pain management.
Sadly physical therapy & a solution for the lower left quadrant pain where never offered.
As such I ended up back on the pills, though it became Morphine & Dilaudid.

Which just kept escalating in dosage, though at the time I wasn't abusing them.
I ended up getting referred by the PM doc I saw, a total quack, asked me to explain opiate system to them.
Hell, when they upped/changed my medications I had to show them the narcotic calculator on;
www.globalrph.com/narcoticonv.htm as they didn't know.
Was ridiculous they ended up referring me to another doctor as my tolerance grew.
Turns out this other doctor is a GP & ATM I'm on a taper as a result as I mentioned above.

Though when I first saw him he said he was a PM & I signed a contract & such.
Turns out he was just trying to help me out. I told him I used cannabis so he never drug tested.
After my recent drama, clinic policy/his boss ended up putting me on taper.
But prior to that he had gotten me up to Morphine ER 60mg x3 Daily, Dilaudid 8mg x6 Daily;
Klonopin 2mg x3 Daily, Valium 5mg x3 Daily & Soma x3 Daily.
Needless to say I'm hurting ATM with Dilaudid, Valium & Soma gone, & down to 1mg Klonopin x3 Daily;
dropping a mg a week though I'm seeing a therapist who will restore that.
As that's to fast of a taper totally not Ashton Manual compliant & resulted in a seizure already.
But I digress.

The opiates are cut to 15mg ER x6 Daily or 90mg.
Though I'm actually at 135mg & have enough extras to sit there for a bit before I drop.
As I need to function this month the timing could not be worse.
But after FM's post I must say that even though I need my meds & plan to go back on them;
it was in part my fault without a doubt.
As for years I abused them. Hell I ended up IV'ing the hell out of those Dilaudid's.
As at first I went nasal due to low BA, but actually now that I think on it, I'd discovered the needle before;
I had Dilaudid, a friend introduced me with Heroin then since I was high I shot some ER Morphine.
Ugh waxy mess. *Shudder* Luckily I have a good relationship with the point & can put it down at will.
Though I will pick it up as needed. Also luckily I used microns for my whole shooting/bender career.
As I spent a few years avoiding the pain by shooting any opiate I could find.

As I recall everyone always gave me shit as I took forever to prep as I'd bring microns in my kit;
& take forever to prep a shot compared to everyone else.
Also I discovered the joy of the speedball & shooting bases via vinegar/lemon/lime juice.
BTW HR Tip if you don't have sterile citric acid packets go with the vinegar.
Lemon/Lime juice can cause bacterial eye infection issues.
As obviously the speedball being heroin or I guess another opiate/cocaine, with the whole base thing;
I slammed crack, fentanyl, etc.
Again don't recommend any of this especially the fentanyl, though I seem to be virtually immune to it.
Everyone else I know has od'd at least once off it.

Hell I got to where I was wearing 2 100mcg/hr fentanyl patches & would slam 50mg Oxymorphone on top.
That was for a decent rush & a minor high, so as FM said take as little as possible tolerance can get insane.
As I'm currently 5'9" and 110 & was about the same then. For tolerance size does not matter. :\
As a reference point the Oxymorphone alone would be = to 1000mg, yes 1 Gram of that Oxycodone you take.
So please take FM seriously as he may sound harsh but he has damn good reason to be.
You don't want a monster tolerance like I ended up with back then.

Luckily I had no problem putting down the point & doing things right when it came down to it.
As for years I haven't abused medications at all & took everything as prescribed.
Just a stupid thing that ended up fucking up my PM which like I said I need back.
Hell my doctor that's tapering me is referring me to PM, so it's not like they think I don't need it.

But regardless I just wanted to post this as an example of what can happen when you don't think ahead.
That & I guess FM's post made me think a bit of the past.
Perhaps it's a bit cathartic to post some things from your past, or maybe I'm just w/d'ing & tired.
Regardless I am glad FM made me think & I hope his post & mine make others think.

Anyways I'm out as I'm tired & hurting & sadly this dose of ER Morphine I just took doesn't even get me;
out of withdrawals let alone touch the pain.
Though I must say Benzo withdrawals hurt just as bad or worse & overall symptom wise seem worse.
Especially when your on high doses IE. the 6mg Klonopin for like 10-15 years.
Though the benzo & dose varied in that time frame, but that's getting off topic.
So best of luck to you & I hope everyone is having as pain free a day as possible.
Hope everyone is suffering as little as possible, as everyone here suffers to much sadly enough.

Hmm in the time it took to post my mini-novel RTP chimed in.
As I've said in previous posts this thread should stay positive & be devoid of negativity.
As those in this thread suffer enough & do not need to be subjected to additional suffering here.
I don't believe FM was trying to personally attack or hurt z06's feelings.
Though I'm not FM so I can't speak for his intentions.
However, to me it seemed more like a warning.
A warning against not realizing that part of having an opiate dependency falls on the user as well.
The doctor didn't force you to develop a dependency.
Even if you need the medication as I myself freely admit.
There is a certain self-responsibility if you develop a larger habit than necessary for pain relief.
As the poster stated he was using his script & hitting the streets for his fix.
That doesn't imply pain management. That usually implies getting high.
Though I'm the last person to judge anyone on that as I spent plenty of time getting high myself.

I'll also freely admit that considering I'm in withdrawals...
If someone handed me some dope & a rig I wouldn't worry about just getting pain relief I'd get high myself.
So I'm not on a high horse or judging anyone.
And I don't believe FM was either, though like I said I'm not him.
I just believe he was trying to point out a distinction between pain relief & getting high.
Which admittedly are 2 very different things.
Regardless I gotta get some sleep so I'll let FM explain himself, just a reminder to all.
We all suffer enough keep things positive. No need for negativity in here.
Though I don't believe that was the intention.
I think FM was just pointing out a distinction.
He may have chose to do so in perhaps a bit of a heavy handed manner for this thread.
But it's a serious topic so. :?

Anyways, keep it positive & I hope everyone is doing well in terms of pain & suffering.

Last edited:
@FM I gotta say harsh but true.

Hmm in the time it took to post my mini-novel RTP chimed in.
As I've said in previous posts this thread should stay positive & be devoid of negativity.
As those in this thread suffer enough & do not need to be subjected to additional suffering here.
I don't believe FM was trying to personally attack or hurt z06's feelings.
Though I'm not FM so I can't speak for his intentions.
However, to me it seemed more like a warning.
A warning against not realizing that part of having an opiate dependency falls on the user as well.
The doctor didn't force you to develop a dependency.
Even if you need the medication as I myself freely admit.
There is a certain self-responsibility if you develop a larger habit than necessary for pain relief.
As the poster stated he was using his script & hitting the streets for his fix.
That doesn't imply pain management. That usually implies getting high.
Though I'm the last person to judge anyone on that as I spent plenty of time getting high myself.

I'll also freely admit that considering I'm in withdrawals...
If someone handed me some dope & a rig I wouldn't worry about just getting pain relief I'd get high myself.
So I'm not on a high horse or judging anyone.
And I don't believe FM was either, though like I said I'm not him.
I just believe he was trying to point out a distinction between pain relief & getting high.
Which admittedly are 2 very different things.
Regardless I gotta get some sleep so I'll let FM explain himself, just a reminder to all.
We all suffer enough keep things positive. No need for negativity in here.
Though I don't believe that was the intention.
I think FM was just pointing out a distinction.
He may have chose to do so in perhaps a bit of a heavy handed manner for this thread.
But it's a serious topic so. :?

Anyways, keep it positive & I hope everyone is doing well in terms of pain & suffering.

Thanks Industrial, you did a better job at elaborating than I was able. Your IBS stomach pain actually sounds a lot like what I've been going through, except my pain is more upper left quadrant, but they still have ZERO idea why. And ALL of the improvements are from my personal changes, doctors have nothing for me except the minimal opioid therapy I get, which I'm considering ending.

I did feel like a bit of an asshole this morning z06, for being so harsh, but except for some of the tone I stick by what I said.

In order to admit you have an addiction problem one may agree that it takes time as this is only a phase of the entire process.
How many alcoholics admitted they had a problem right away? Same with drugs.
I've seen so many people here saying it's cool and non addicted to use heroin sporadically!

I wish you luck Industrialstrength. luck and perseverance.
Doctors can be effective helping you getting out of the addiction.
Some meds can be quite helpful.

Last edited:
Hey All - bit of advice would be welcome here!

So I got my CT and MRI scans back on Tuesday and saw my spinal surgeon for a follow up consultation on Thursday. Different radiographer's reviewed the different scans and came up with the same verdict, which is Spondylolisthesis. In my case, fractures to both facets that connects to the vertebrae at around L5-S1 - or that's how I've understood it so far. I think this picture pretty much sums it up to my best beliefe:

lumbar_spondylolysis_cause02.jpg

Whilst the left facet is completely fractured, the right one appears to have fractured and has attempted to heal - but performed a very bad job at doing so! So at least I know the source of my pain now. Personally, a spinal fusion is out of the question at my age (25) so I'm going to carry on with physiotherapy, Pilates and swimming as well as a focus on neuropathic pain management to try and let it heal without spinal surgery.

Now I know the cause of the pain, I'm hoping to be able to rotate over from 100mg Morphine Sulfate to Xmg of Methadone over the next 4 weeks, primarily for it's notoriously more potent effect on relieving Neuropathic pain compared to other opiates. It's a decision that I'm very weary about and have put a lot of thought in to, but I've tried Morphine/Tapentadol/Oxycodone/Fentanyl and my reduction in pain isn't directly proportionate to the dosage of opiates I take for pain relief so there's only so much they'll do for me.

I'm only on 100mg of Pregabalin at the moment but before getting into bed tonight I'm going to check when my prescription runs out and see if I have enough pills to push that up to 200mg Pregabalin per day as I know it's very good with Neuropathic pain and will ease me off of the opiates and then get 200mg put on repeat prescription for next month. My only concern is the 'brain fuzz' that Pregabalin (and Gabapentin) give me. I've just started a new job so need to be mentally sharp and on the ball, but Pregabalin really dulls my CNS down - so I'm worried about that affecting my performance.

Although it's a horrible diagnosis to receive at a relatively young age, the news was actually kind of bittersweet. Because as serious as spinal fractures are, I now have significant evidence to provide my doctor/pain management consultant with justification to prescribe high doses of opiates and also open up other doors for pain relief. I think they knew I had suffered from some back pain, but thought I was milking it a bit.

I've chosen to have a lumbar Epidural Spinal Injection in favour of surgery that will be a mixture of steroids (cortisone) and anaesthetic (lidocaine or bupivacaine) - has anybody had one of these before, and if so, what's the success rate?

Also, would it be possible to take oral steroids, something like prednisone to help with the lumbar pain?

If anyone has any experience with anything like this - I'd be really happy to hear from you?

Hi all - I really need some advice with regards to my post above, as I don't think my pain consultant is helping much now.

I don't particularly find opiates that effective for the kind of pain I'm feeling (it's classic sciatica with dull ache/burning sensation down my lower back/bum/thighs/hamstrings/calves/heels) and the Pregabalin hasn't helped so far. Admittedly, the pain is reduced if I take ~50mg instant release Morphine, but I can't seem to shift the pain any lower. So for arguments sake (and I'm using simplistic numbers here), lets say without Morphine the pain is 10/10. 50mg Morphine can bring it down to 6/10. 100mg Morphine can bring it down to 5.5/10. 150mg can bring it down to 5/10. Anything above 150mg wont bring it below a 5/10.

So really, I think I'm best off just taking 50mg of Morphine and living with a 6/10, than taking 150mg for a 5/10... but my question is, how can I get it lower than 5/10?

I increased by Pregabalin from 100mg p/d to 200mg p/d on Friday so I'll see how that goes. I intend to keep increasing it by 100mg p/d every 2x weeks - if I don't suffer from any side effects at whatever dose I'm on. The fractured facet is on the left of the vertabrae and I've been finding that the left side of my bum goes numb very often, but the pain is equal on both sides.

I just feel like we've been through the opiates now (Morphine/Tapentadol/Oxycodone/Fentanyl) and whilst they do provide some relief, but they're not working as well as they could be and he's not opening up to alternative drugs. His suggestion would be to just rotate around to another opiate and see how that goes. I'm on the waiting list for a psychiatrist from my local drug & alcohol service to titrate my Morphine does into a Methadone dose (my pain consultant said he *could* do this, but titrating Methadone is a tricky thing to do and he'd rather a psychiatrist that prescribed it for methadone maintenance makes that calculation)... but other than that I just feel like I'm going round in circles now.

I've ruled out surgery for a spinal fusion as I'm only 25, but I am open to a steroid injection in the spine.

I just feel that he's being very narrow with his options... It's just like it's opiates or nothing, and opiates aren't really working that well, so I want to know what other options I have?

Hi everyone, the nerve block shots for my neck worked great! This should make it easier to live without opiates fuckin my wallet. 8(

Fixed some bits...

I have fibromyalgia and I'm a minor, so my doctor won't prescribe me pain meds. I don't think he would prescribe me pain meds for fibromyalgia anyway, but it causes chronic, widespread pain. I've tried exercise, change in diet, anti-depressants, everything. I still experience lots and lots of pain. Also, I can't smoke weed because I'm looking for a job, so there goes that. Any suggestions?

I have chronic daily muscle tension headaches, which trigger debilitating migraines, as well as fibromyalgia. The traditional "trifecta" for FM here is Cymbalta (120mg), Endep (75-15mg depending on the day) & Lyrica (300 bd) - that combo does nothing on a day-by-day basis for my head or chronic back problems, but over a year I've seen a massive reduction in the full-body neuropathic pain (I can get a massage now, without it being agony!).

I'm also on Temaze PRN, Xanax for my social anxiety, self-medicating with OTC Panadeine Extra (15mg codeine) & liquid gel cap Advi (200mg ibuprofen). I may take more than the strictly recommended dose, but whatever works, right?

Last edited:
@Rybee, have you tried the addition of simple analgesics eg: ibuprofen or paracetamol along with the morphine? They can have a synergistic effect. Amytriptyline is also commonly used in less than antidepressant doses. Muscle relaxants or benzos can be helpful for nerve pain. Also, while increasing the pregabalin, taking a larger dose in the evenings can help to minimise daytime haziness.

I'd definitely try the cortisone shot, many patients achieve success with these, although there is a limit to the amount you can have. But potentially it could buy you time. I'm not familiar with spinal fusions,- are you saying that you're too young? In that if you had surgery now it would need to be repeated again at a later stage?

It's disappointing that your pain consultant is focused on opioid therapy, but perhaps he feels that it's sufficiently helpful to you. I know from my personal PM experience that a 50% reduction in pain is considered successful treatment.

I've written extensively about ketamine infusions for neuropathic pain, does your clinic perform these?

In regard to physio, are you doing specific stretches for sciatica? Have you given a tens machine a go?

Sorry for all the questions, but I suffer hugely from neuropathic pain & am rattling off any non opioid assistance that I can think of!!

DXM is an NMDA agonist, that may be helpful, but I'd probably wait & see how you go on the methadone first. How long do you expect to wait until you can see the psychiatrist?

Rtp

@FM Thanks I tried my best & since I write novels in my posts usually; figured I'd give it a go.
Just glad I interpreted you right. Appreciate the compliment.

Sorry to hear you have similar problem & also have no clue why.
I'm seeing gastroenterologist, endocrinologist & neurologist regarding it in the coming month.
This time not at the rural hospitals near me, at a major hospital so hopefully I'll get some answers.
Will post if I do in case it may pertain to your issues.
Anyways I'm off to bed so no novels tonight. :)

Hi. I am a Chronic pain person. I take 50mg of Percocet Daily. I have done so my painkillers it ridiculous. Anyyyyway Dilaudid is strong as even Fentanyl DEPENDING on the person's physiology. I think Opana extended release would be something to check out. Good luck and ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer them. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.