• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the only place in Sydney I know of where I can pick up more than one or two wheel filters is sold out

Temu has them, they ship from china too I think? so maybe?
Search Temu in App Store then search needle filter

Although not technically a provider of equipment to the general public, the Medically Supervised Injecting Centre (MSIC) offers clients take-homes as part of their visit to the service. In other words, the equipment is available to registered MSIC clients who come in to use the service, and as part of the service they are able to access equipment.

What size µg wheel filter were you looking for? MSIC has a range of sizes and brands.

Don't know the area but where I am you can walk into any safe injection site and get them.
Amazon also sells them and you can get them the next day

In a pinch you can use a cigarette filter. When I have had to do that I usually will filter twice

In a pinch you can use a cigarette filter. When I have had to do that I usually will filter twice
Using a cigarette filter is usually advised against
"Cigarette filters, commonly used by injecting drug users, eliminate less than half of all particles above 10 μm"
Also they can lead to cotton fever....

Personally Ive never had an issue using cigi filters but there are so many better free options.

Also I'm assuming the OP uses wheel filters as they IV pills or Suboxone strips as they are a must If your putting pill binders in ya veins and have any sort of attachment to your limbs.

Using a cigarette filter is usually advised against
"Cigarette filters, commonly used by injecting drug users, eliminate less than half of all particles above 10 μm"
Also they can lead to cotton fever....

Personally Ive never had an issue using cigi filters but there are so many better free options.

Also I'm assuming the OP uses wheel filters as they IV pills or Suboxone strips as they are a must If your putting pill binders in ya veins and have any sort of attachment to your limbs.
Cotton fever is from bacteria forming in the Cotton. Could come from any filter that has Cotton.
He said in a pinch and don't have wheel filters so that's why I suggested cigarette filters.

Cotton fever is from bacteria forming in the Cotton. Could come from any filter that has Cotton.
He said in a pinch and don't have wheel filters so that's why I suggested cigarette filters.
Sorry if my post came across in a rude way Jen, that was not my intention. Was just trying to provide some further information.

Knowledge is power :)

Sorry if my post came across in a rude way Jen, that was not my intention. Was just trying to provide some further information.

Knowledge is power :)
Nah I never took it as rude at all so no need to apologize 😊