• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Paedo Discussion Thread v3 -Nonce-tastic

And Ralph Harris.

Ralphs been attacked in prison - a prisoner called him a dirty nonce and spat at him but he missed and hit the guy sat beside Rolf. It all kicked off and Ralph stood out of the way and left them to it.

I do think Rolf/Ralph should be out of prison tho - just put him on a tag or something. I loved him in Animal Hospital.

My heart bleeds, it really does.

Or not. I can't say as I have much sympathy for someone who goes round banging 8 year olds.
As for Saville, I reckon he always looked like a bit of a creep.

Hold the bus. Did Rolf Harris bang an 8 year old? :?

Saville looked like a bit of a creep? He looked like the creep. What does a pervert look like? He looks like that guy, that creepy fuck in the tracky.

Ralphs been attacked in prison - a prisoner called him a dirty nonce and spat at him but he missed and hit the guy sat beside Rolf. It all kicked off and Ralph stood out of the way and left them to it.

I do think Rolf/Ralph should be out of prison tho - just put him on a tag or something. I loved him in Animal Hospital.

Are they sure he did it n it's not some conspiracy? Ralph seemed too gentle to be like that.

Evey

Fucking hell. A few more things to add to the long list of reasons why I don't want kids.

It's actually ace being pregnant. OK you can't drink or owt for 9 months (however did I make it lol) but you've this living thing growing inside you n you bond with it from that moment. You go for scans n it all seems like a dream but serious it's ace. Feels weird when they're giving you a good kicking but still...

....and when you're giving birth they give you diamorphine which got me high as a kite n gave me my first taste of opiate bliss. So result I say :D

Evey

Rolf Harris was one of my favourite tv people as a kid and an adult.
I loved his art when I was a kid, and the animal hospital as an adult.
I was really dissappointed to learn he had been abusing children.
What a let down.

What a let down.

And me xxxx

Evey

^ In the hierarchy of icky comments I'm not sure that one's especially icky. It's certainly icky but - from distant memory - pubes came fairly late in adolescence. I don't think I'd've appreciated any 'games' being played with me at the time all the same.

Given foetuses can/do pee ('n' poo for that matter) in the womb that latter one really is a bit of a statement of intent 8o

I know I've heard the bleed/breed one plenty times when I've worked at various places where it tends to be very male-dominated. This would be before the Paedogeddon!!! hysteria really got in to full swing though and can't believe anybody would be saying it even in jest now cos it just reeks of the Saviles. Always found it interesting that those very same blokey-bloke chaps would quite happily go from bleeding/breeding remarks about whoever the borderline legal singer/actress/sleb of some description was at the time and with the next breath go off on some vigilante rant about nonces. And it often did seem the two topics would come along in fairly close succession which always made me wonder if there was some flickering awareness of understanding of what they'd just been sniggering and drooling over a moment before. Dim awareness admittedly but some level of awareness at least.

That saying is fucking sick n only an evil, perverted animal would utter words like that. Sick.
If anyone ever touched my child "when she's old enough to bleed" they'd be in a box n not getting out again.

Evey

What a let down.

Is there some comfort that he wasn't an out and out Saville type?

For what he did, harris belongs in the shitcan IMHO.

He abused his daughters best friend for years, starting at age 8, apparently even doing stuff to her while his daughter slept in the same room. Thats some fucked up shit, and he deserves what he gets, even if he was a much-loved personality before his other side was discovered.

Foetusus are odd things. At one stage they're completely covered in hair (or fur if you prefer) which at some point sloughs off and they eat it. This is the stuff that forms that infamously nasty first shit apparently. In the case of one of my lil brothers said shit occurred during birth and apparently splattered mostly Daddy Dearest (I never asked for the specific angles and details given that would involve picturing the event itself which is not something a boy likes to do with his own mother for the most part).

Everything I read about childbirth just makes the reality worse and worse, boke.

Is there some comfort that he wasn't an out and out Saville type?
Not to me.
The fact that he violated the boundaries of, and psychologically damaged children has wiped him off my list of liked celebritites.

Not sure which I find more offensive - the fact that some bloke had kiddy pr0n pix in his Gmail account or that Google routinely read the contents of their users' email accounts.

Not sure which I find more offensive - the fact that some bloke had kiddy pr0n pix in his Gmail account or that Google routinely read the contents of their users' email accounts.

Then your moral compass needs some wd40. IMO