• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2008-09 NBA thread vers. omg celtics/cavs/lakers

so Hornets beat lakers, the jazz beat hornets.. does that make us number one in the west? :)

When, oh, when, will Jazz fans finally learn that Utah will NEVER win the title?

-- LL, Bitter Knicks Fan

Celts are STRUGGLIN right now. I hope it doesn't lead to acquiring Marbury ... what is Ainge thinking ...

Sunday belongs to Kobe and LeBron James. can the Lakers kick Thieveland's perfect home winning record? statistically speaking, LBJ is a little bit better than Kobe when they play against one another. if you had Kobe would you trade him for LeBron? I would say hell no... LBJ is much much more young.

live fast die young. the Lakers will die tonight. Bynum is injured again, which refutes me to respect him in such a soft sport like professional basketball.

long live the Cavaliers.

looks like the Lakers have the Cavs's number this year. congrats LA, you are the best team in the NBA at this point in the season because you beat Boston and Cleveland at home.

LBJ made a horrible decision to have a bad game shooting and Odom single-handedly tore it up in the paint.

the Cavs more than ever need to trade for Stoudemaire.