Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

Yep it's getting tiring and more like a pesky chore than catching thrills even if that was what was sought for now the goal is to mute emotions and quiet the reasoning pondering this mess

We used to blast (way back when burning CDs from Napster was super legit hang out in front of the PC after school with my neighbor bestie and company in his older bro's bedroom surfing AOL) Geto Boys from an uppity white suburb basement a quarter mile from the drug riddled high school parents friends once asked us if our basement was the Den of Iniquity

Last edited:
american psycho dancing GIF

So far off the rails be grateful if you aren't this whacked out on a smorgasbord of fixes

Honestly feelings pass not worth destroying yourself over some emotional turmoil but it's like dude my full-time job is getting blasted right now the part-time gig is just to not come off as a total bum I need to change dude

Was looking for a Peter Gabriel song thought I remembered the lyrics from the radio I didn't lol no luck searching for it so this lol feeling funky but a wreck no sleep gotta drive tomorrow first thing delivering dental equipment easy work but when you aren't sleeping and your body feels like it is falling apart it can be scary on the road

Oh brother I am at my wits end. Sisters of Mercy not just this song says it well. Speaking of them Spotify told me they announced a show near me cool feature