• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The New Apap free Codeine megathread

BJCS333

Bluelighter
hi i think we really need a new codeine megathread because 1. their are so many little interactions and combos that people will know that can effect the high 2. because most people dont use it recreationally not the hardcore ones anyway their isn't as much info shared about all the little tricks such as for drugs like heroin even cannabis has way more info and contributions from the forum not just this forum. 3. Im high now!

I've never had the pleasure to try codeine in any form. You would think that being a weak opiate the streets would be flooded with them but no can't even fine the damn things.

Plug Codeine/Dihydrocodeine up yo ass for a better ride.

i got a quick question i did a cwe on 4 30/500 co codmals and in the end after taking it out the freezer and extracting it and squeezing the tissue i notice little white bits and it was a bit foggy but i drank it an hour ago and feel fine but just thought id ask

aww that cup of tea was blissful i noticed lately i start to get some stomach pain not much after i take it lately but sometimes it worries me

I actually save my tylenol 3's and 4's for sexual intercourse because I suffer from premature ejaculation! Harder opiates for recreational use, codeine for headaches and sex. ;)

I took a shit ton of codeine syrup one day. All it did was make me itch. Havent really went out of my way to try it again. Id rather take some hydro.

I took a shit ton of codeine syrup one day. All it did was make me itch. Havent really went out of my way to try it again. Id rather take some hydro.

you gotta relax and smoke some weed and Gob bluth is that where it makes a painful stinging sensation and stuff i have something like that I didn't know codeine could help

If you don't have a tolerance, codeine is lovely. This was in fact my introduction to opiates. I was 12 or so, I'd got a pint of Jack Daniels from god knows where, and was drunk, biking home from school, crashed and broke my clavicle. The nurse in the ER was cool as shit, threw out my cigarettes and booze before my parents got there :) but anyway I got an Rx for Tylenol #3, from there it was pretty much love at first sight, I'd already been on some druggie websites, or actually back then I probably got this knowledge from alt.drugs.hard, but I knew what a cold water extraction was. Say no more. Love at first sight.

IMO codeine is a really weak opiate and they only real way to get high is to be like a Canadian and CWE LOTS of those things.

Took 300mg codeine 20 minutes ago with near two tablespoons of black pepper. Drinking some valerian tea (which includes hops, lemon balm, passionflower) now. Not sure if they interact or anything but feeling fairly good at the minute :) nice head spin kinda feeling from codeine imo.

Ok three quarter of an hour ago maybe more is when i dosed and now the effects seem to be getting less and less.. Why is this happening? Iv taken 300mg whereas a week or two ago i took 150 and it was much stronger/lasted longer. My body doesnt really feel too numb like it always does on codeine (shoulders litteraly go dead) Do you think that Im just gonna get hit with a bang soon? I bloody hope so. When in you/ye'r opinions do you think the effects should be strongest? Iv taken it many times but never been as weak as this especially at 300. Also is there only so much black pepper that my body will use to potentiate it or would taking some more make it stronger?

Codeine has a ceiling of 800mg/24 hours i think(the body is only able to metabolise so much) as codeine itself is a prodrug to morphine in which 10% of your dose of codeine is converted. Higher doses 100-200mg+ without anti-histamines i highly recommend against. Hives, intense itching, panic, anaphylaxis(life threatening). Without an anti histamine i don't recommend going above 120mg due to the itching taking away from the carefree euphoria. Enjoy and for recreational use keep to a maximum of 3 doses a week, even this will build tolerance. Codeine is a baby opiate, treat it as such or you'll ruin it for good.

Last edited:
I never get any of the negative effects to need an antihistamine ? I get a little itching which goes away fairly fast And thats it although one time about a year ago i must have taken 450mg i think and i got a strange rash on my stomach but this has never happened since.

I never get any of the negative effects to need an antihistamine ? I get a little itching which goes away fairly fast And thats it although one time about a year ago i must have taken 450mg i think and i got a strange rash on my stomach but this has never happened since.

It will it gets worse over time trust me. I used to smash 500mg in 1 dose. Don't dicksize, this is about feeling good and safe. Sedating anti-histamines not only reduce histamine release but also potentiate the codeine experience. What i'd like to know is, if the pro drug is morphine which codeine is consumed orally why such a pathetic duration. I've also heard of 30-60mg doses of Dextromethorphan is a great potentiator although from personally experience it seems to add it's own flavour in also.

Remember just because this is codeine it does has the potential to produce states of bliss and contentment. Codeine is what i started on. I am now a full time opioid addict. I know how safe you all feel but if you like codeine you'd love the rest alot more and it's only a matter of time until you come accross stronger analgesics.