• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Sacred Psychedelic

Mescaline, DMT, mushrooms, and in an overpowering way 5-meo-dmt. I am thinking in terms of "feel" not how much I think about spiritual subjects. I think about spiritual concepts alot on lsd, but I don't consider it one of the more spiritual chemicals. (sort of nonsensical) Also the 2cs don't feel spiritual, but I've only done 2c-b, 2c-c. I have high hopes for 2c-e based on what I've read.

The three top most sacred psychedelics (tied for first place):

DMT
5-MeO-DMT
MDMA

I Havnt tried that many psychedelics, but out of those the mush room felt very spiritual and i always got this feeling of a godlike presence surrounding me. One time when things became ugly i looked up and "told" her that im sorry, that i realize that im far away from being ready for "it" and that i will first come back when my time has come. =D
Oh and of course the 5-MeO-DMT hyperspace.

Weed!

There's nothing more sacred, which other one can you be high on all the time and still go through your day just fine.

Youkai said:
what does that mean?

I'm doing some ongoing research that I will be doing for the next 10 years of my life, until I graduate at Stanford with a doctorate.

In merely only two years of studying the subject, while connecting Fungi with DMT, slowly from my findings I am beginning to reveal some truth on the subject of existence itself.

Most of this is theories supported by light research done by myself, but over time those theories will turn into facts. By the time I graduate, ill have my first full book published, unlike anything you've ever read.

Although it may sound farfetched at the moment, just give me some time I promise. ;)

Furthermore, take booms and DMT, find out for yourself.