• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The most prominent drug in your area

Southern Ohio and northern Kentucky its heroin, oxys, suboxone, and meth. You cant walk down the street in my town without seeing discarded needles and suboxone strip wrappers.

Eastern Mass...um, ill shoot in the dark here and say Heroin, Pharmies, MMJ (and booze).

Sad state of affairs when dope is cheapers than Marlboro reds or a sixer of Sammy Adams (and easier for kids to get as well).

Most everything , obviously Weed but there's a place near for hard or diesel then there's lots of pharmas and occasionally really good hippie type stuff like acid,shrooms,Molly/MDMA/x but those come and go so fast it's hard to trust even when you "find" .

Although i like harder uppers meth or coke) occasionally, All i look for on a reg basis is adderal and any type of pain pills pretty much..Ive lived in Slidell, LA/ Gulf shores, AL and now cha vista, CA ... Im new here in cali , 3 weeks, so i havent found shit available in cali yet..sucks! I thought id be coming to an easy big city with shit everywhere.. Asked a handful of ppe!just keep gettin maybes on coke. As for in gulf shores, alabama (close to FL) and in slidell, louisiana. I could easy get both pain meds and addys. Pain meds( roxy, loratabs ) were pretty easy to find but high prices. $6 lts - and $1/mg for oxys. Adderall was way easier to find in alabama than Louisiana for some reason , prob bc i was in a little rich kid area. Slidell, Louisiana had a lot of heroin too which i dont prefer.

I lived in Alabama heroin coke any pill u could think of was easy to find I moved to meridian ms and find Nothing I'm on vacation in west Memphis and find nothing its crazy even went to Utica NY and NOTHING

Southern Wisconsin, sadly crack. MJ and random pills. H is harder and harder to come by. Lots of fiending junkies fosho!! Myself included;)

Cocaine is easier to find than weed or anything else by ALOT here. I'm in the coastal southeast.

Im in south florida and i dont know where the hell to go to catch a nod. Can anyone help me out

stimulants and opiates, and obviously weed because it's legal here :) i mean seems like everyone here in co has an adderall, ritalin or opiate script.

I believe weed is first everywhere in the world, but I´d say coke, crack++, opiates and prescribed drugs..

nothing that exciting... weed followed by mom & dad's stolen prescription pills.

Where is all the good shit?

@ iheart I was in Utica with my husbands family couldn't find h anywhere!!!

When I lived on the outer banks nc, it was a mix of everything. From alcohol to herion, with people enjoying an array of uppers. Molly, coke, crack & addies. I moved to st. Pete and all I could find there was dilladins and crack. Now im relocacted agaiN AND need help finding my doc. Im in va beach not too far from home but I know there is loads of this junk here. I used to have a connect in ptown but hes locked up. Anyone can help?