• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Productive Psychedelic

LSD is great, IME, for getting the "cobwebs" out. However a lot of the time I feel that the revelations I have are just slightly out of reach the next day, somewhat akin to when you can sort of almost remember a really interesting dream but it's somehow just out of grasp. Alkyl phen's have been pretty productive, especially 2c-e & 2c-d. I did have an extremely productive experience with 2c-i and MDMA, but all of my further trials with 2c-i proved to be much less insightful. 2c-t-2 I've found to have a very specific effect in letting me have much more objective insight into my relationships with others than i would normally be capable of. Shrooms usually leave me confused. At some point I'm going to delve higher into the 4-aco-dmt universe, as I enjoyed it but never really got where I was wanting to go

mdma and lsd - both do it for me good... goodbye ego, hello goodness :)

good fucking thread btw, this is the stuff thats been on my mind lately :D

LSD is great, IME, for getting the "cobwebs" out. However a lot of the time I feel that the revelations I have are just slightly out of reach the next day, somewhat akin to when you can sort of almost remember a really interesting dream but it's somehow just out of grasp. Alkyl phen's have been pretty productive, especially 2c-e & 2c-d. I did have an extremely productive experience with 2c-i and MDMA, but all of my further trials with 2c-i proved to be much less insightful. 2c-t-2 I've found to have a very specific effect in letting me have much more objective insight into my relationships with others than i would normally be capable of. Shrooms usually leave me confused. At some point I'm going to delve higher into the 4-aco-dmt universe, as I enjoyed it but never really got where I was wanting to go

lol funny u mention cobwebs... heres how i picture it - my mind is a bag of sticks, and along the way i lost sticks. on these drugs, i recollect my sticks and my bag is full again :)

although these days the revolutions last for far longer then they used too.. guess i learnt to keep the mindset long enough to learn from it

Last edited:
LSD, MDMA, and Cannabis for me. They have all been spiritually enlightening to me in very similar ways. They are also very similar to me in the way they transform my mind and thoughts and the way they allow me to know that my human experience is just a mile stone in the infinite and all knowing consciousness of the mind. Wow, this thread makes me want to go on another spiritual trip, its been a while. =)

id appreciate it if you could go on about what happened with that combo? i poured my prescription to lithium down the drain when i realized the contraindications. only one person i know has done this and they had a siezure
I posted the trip report a while back here

Mushrooms and DXM + Nitrous. LSD hasn't ever really done that much in the way of introspection even at higher doses (with the exception of 1 or 2 experiences). LSD + Ketamine was one of the most amazing feelings I've ever experienced.

I'd say LSD, 4-AcO-DMT and psilocybin, and MDA have been transformative for me

Honorable mention also goes to 2C-I, 2C-E, MDMA, and DOC.

I cannot put these in an ascending/descending order because they all have their own personalities. Each shows me a different facet of reality and imagination. If I do combos then that's another story... MDMA+LSD (candyflip) has proven to be quite productive internally for me but I can also mindlessly party and dance my ass off with this so it depends on where I take it. In fact, with all substances above except for LSD, I can always go from productive to pure party mode and vice versa with no problems. With acid, I have to do some mental preparations for what kind of trip I am going to have, especially with higher doses.

I credit 2C-E with helping me work through my depression. I'm not sure I'd be where I am now without having taken it all those times.

Unlike with LSD and the mushrooms, I found that the insights I felt on 2C-E were still crisp and clear the next day which allowed them to be more fully and immediately integrated into my everyday life. The detached, analytical character of the experience also made it ideal for deconstructing the mechanisms of my personality and trying to find solutions to deep-set problems, all without having the negative aspects of it blown out of proportion.

Truly the most useful tool I've come across.

Shrooms and LSD, nothing will ever beat them. The 2 most productive psychs i have encountered. Ive learnt so much from them both.

LSD most definately...It always gives me a strong feeling of self surrender and personal acceptance at higher dosages...with little to 0 negative effects during or the day after.

lsd was the most productive one for me, because my first time tripping on it was a pretty difficult experience

but I made myself bear through it, and completely reanalyzed myself as a person

awoke the next morning feeling as light as a feather

I was a completely different person - a better person