• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

The most MINDFUCKING TRIP Report you will ever read!!

Winrar expired ages ago. These days it's just an obnoxious relic of bygone times. People should stop the madness and JUST SAY NO already - to winrar.

The time wasted unpacking things with this program. I think it may very well have been over a year of just unpacking files during my lifetime.

I believe it is the same thing as i googled it. Correct me if I am wrong.

don't worry bro :)
but i have to admit it would be very fucking cool if you could extract DOC from vagina cleansing powder.... lol

Last edited:
Good luck in your involuntary commitment goals for 2014.

ac402c-straight-jaket-l.jpg

In approximately 1 week,my book will be published.
This saturday I'm going to a party with some dudes that said they've got some ''serious shit''.I think they were talking about RC's,by saturday I will find out.
Wish me luck,I don't want to end up in the hospital again,but,I won't miss this kind of opportunity. :D

Those RC's that they were talking about are etizolam(sedative) and bromodragonfly-derived from phenethylamine(I haven't heard about this one until now).
Does anyone know something about these?
What would happen if I combine them?
Is it wise to try both of them at a party?

Congratulations, this was a good read. I would buy your book, probably

Etizolam is a quite strong benzo so be cautious especially if it's in powder form. Bromo Dragonfly is a psychedelic drug with a long duration so please exercise caution with that one also if you choose to consume these drugs mr Grigore.

Combining psychedelic drugs with a benzo usually flattens the effects of the psychedelic drug, which can be pleasant, or it can also make the psychedelic trip pointless if it's dulled out too much. Consider taking the Bromo first and saving the etizolam for the comedown perhaps?

Consider taking the Bromo first and saving the etizolam for the comedown perhaps?
That's exactly what I was thinking about.
Smoking a mixture of D. stramonium,salvia splendens and salvia officinalis before taking the bromo would enhance the trip,maybe?