• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The most lsd you ever took and what you experienced

circa 1997- My friend/biz partner and I got down to our last sheet and had been tossing around the idea of what would happen if we split the thing in half. we ended up turning it into a mission- went and aquired a bunch of xanax, hard liqour, some girls to babysit, we thought we had it planned to a T..i remember looking to my friend as he tore the sheet in half and handed me mine.
i remember chewing it up inmy mouth and how much paper it was. here we go he said, we both sit there giggling.
within 10 minutes i started to feel strong alerts..the girls we were with were watching pulp fiction; i was trying to keep up but i found all the jumping around confusing and a bit anxiety provoking. things were starting to move. i sat down on the ground indian style and stared down at the carpet, rubbing my hand up against it feeling the texture.i closed my eyes, and ill never forget i could feel the texture of the carpet in my mouth, like my tounge was made of it. wowwed by this, i opened my eyes and realized..the reason i could feel the texture in my mouth was bc i was face first on the carpet..with it in my mouth,lol.

i looked over at my friend and asked him if we should go for a walk. his face was flushed and he had a look in his eyes that made me uncomfortable. as i stared at his face, i watched his eyes nose and mouth move around and contort almost like the liquid in a lava lamp. i shook my head and rubbed my eyes trying to regain focus, and when i looked up again the best i can describe it is everything was made into squares like tiles, and they were moving around randomly making up differnt visions..i remember thinking tetris for some reason at the time.

so we decided to get the fuck out the house, and as we're walking my friend wants to go sit in the car and listen to music. it was the new daiv bowie cd. i remember thinking it ws very dark. i could barely see in front of my face at this point;layers and layers of visuals-i could literally move them out of the way with my hands like a curtain..only to find a diff. pattern. insane.

my friuend then begins to say," this is the end man. this is it. this IS IT". adrenaline started pumping,made me feel dizzy and sick to my stomach. i try turning off the music unsuccessfully-so many knobs and things moving around..pretty lights..feels like were in a spaceship..i tell my friend to turn the car off..we have to go back inside..things are getting too intense..he screams' this is the end' one more time, and head butts me..then takes off running..jumps the fence and starts ripping his clothes off. i tried to catch him and tackle him, he gave me an elbow to the face and screamed" and this is the beggining"!

next thing i remember the suns coming up and im sitting outside smoking a cig. where did the night go? where was my friend? i go back inside and everyones looking at me one chick is laughing, te other looked really worried. she asks do you remember what happened to ***? i said weve gotta go look for him.

at this point the visuals have slowed down considerably. i reach in my pocket and pull out a few broken up xanax bars. looks like i ate quite a few. ive got a huge knot on my head.

one of the girls takes me w her to go drive around and look for my buddy. we found him knealt down in a ditch not too far from the house..butt ass naked with mud on his face like warpaint. he wouoldnt get in the car..couldnt talk really just grunt.we sat there w him for a minute trying to calm him down. he muttered his first words.."how long have i beeen out here?" im naked..i offer him my clothes in exchange for getting into the car. he accepts, so now im naked on the side of the road w no clothes on. we get in the car and quickly get back to the house.

neither one of us was right well into the next afternoon. my friend told me he thought he was at war, that the apocolypse had come. he asked if id bring him to the psychiatric hospital if things didnt get better soon. he told me theyd give me 50 bux for turning him in,lol

looking back its a hilarious story but man was it a lesson for us both. no more disrespect to the letter L. i still trip but never eat more than a couple hits..learned my lesson on that one. worst part is you black out when you eat tht much..kinda a wasteful experience. but a true story nonetheless

Last edited:
^^damn dude, another crazy story!

I think it should only count if all of the doses you took were taken at once with no psychedelic tolerance. There are a bunch of people on this thread saying they took a bunch of doses throughout their trip(which is pretty dumb considering dosing long enough after your initial dose is a waste of good LSD that could've changed someones life). So what is everyones highest dose WITHOUT ANY PSYCHEDELIC TOLERANCE? Everyone I talk to who say they take tenstrips and shit never do so without any psychedelic tolerance, and I always end up having to educate them about the product they are wasting.

i agree. but 100 hits throughout the night has still got to be INSANE! sounded like it, gm777 :)

10strip in rehab.
got letter in mail knowing what was in it. they made me open, so i did, and ate the entire letter and all 10hits because i didn't want them taking my shit.

LOL!!

most hits i've taken AT ONCE with no tolerance is 4 white blotters. not the most potent i've had, but not weak either. i have tripped just as hard maybe harder from 2 hits of different stuff though.

on the 4 hits, it was february 26, 2010. it had snowed about 3 or 4 feet in the past two days, and now it was slowly melting. after i dosed and started getting uncomfortable in my apt, i went for a walk in the park very close by. wasn't busy due to it being winter and shit weather.

i sat on a bench and watched snowflakes melt as soon as they hit...i started to feel like i was melting :) i felt my body sort of disintegrate and drift off into the surroundings. tens...hundreds? of feet up in the cool, moist air. i thought that a bunch of crows was trying to communicate to me. i guess i hadn't fully left my body, because now i felt like something was behind me, but that i should NOT look. it was mildly scary, but also fascinating. i fought the urge to turn around. the intensity built until i had to look. it was nothing! i grinned at how hard i was tripping. shit, now there was an actual cross country skier. i had to get out of here.

there's more to it, but that's the part that's memorable. i went to see Shutter Island that night in the movie theater when i was coming down.

About 2 weeks had 12 hits + 1 brown micropoint + 2cb cap 15mg + a bit mdma towards the end. I would say it was 3+ shulgins scale. It made me realize some things about myself . ;)

I think it should only count if all of the doses you took were taken at once with no psychedelic tolerance. There are a bunch of people on this thread saying they took a bunch of doses throughout their trip(which is pretty dumb considering dosing long enough after your initial dose is a waste of good LSD that could've changed someones life). So what is everyones highest dose WITHOUT ANY PSYCHEDELIC TOLERANCE? Everyone I talk to who say they take tenstrips and shit never do so without any psychedelic tolerance, and I always end up having to educate them about the product they are wasting.

IME there is a point in time between which redosing takes you to a new level, or, merely serves to increase duration. I find this to be about 45 minutes - 1 hour. In fact, I achieve a much deeper trip when I take 2 tabs, followed by 2 more after an hour, than if had taken 4 straight away. Some may disagree, but my friends and I swear by this phenomenon, so I'd encourage you to not look at LSD in as linear a way as your post dose.

IME there is a point in time between which redosing takes you to a new level, or, merely serves to increase duration. I find this to be about 45 minutes - 1 hour. In fact, I achieve a much deeper trip when I take 2 tabs, followed by 2 more after an hour, than if had taken 4 straight away.

a few months ago i would have been dubious of this, but i have since found that (for me at least) it is true.

if i drop a single dose, the peak is sometimes not as long as i would like it to be.
dosing again within an hour or two can prolong the beautiful peak long enough for you to actually revel in it, rather than finding that as soon as you've gotten your head around the state you're in, it is starting to fade.

i think talking about how many 'hits' you've taken can be very misleading as it is extremely hard to know how many mics you've actually dropped. the one time i've felt "this is almost too much" was a couple of hits from what was a new source. i've since learned to just eat one tab that i get from this guy.
i experienced the 'blackout' phenomena, and sort of passed out for a while, whilst watching single celled beings evolving into life as we know it and having strange non-verbal sounds loop over and over in my head. truly a bizarre experience, and not one i found as enjoyable as the "right" amount of acid (as opposed to too much or too little).

he screams' this is the end' one more time, and head butts me..then takes off running..jumps the fence and starts ripping his clothes off. I tried to catch him and tackle him, he gave me an elbow to the face and screamed" and this is the beggining"!

We found him knealt down in a ditch not too far from the house..butt ass naked with mud on his face like warpaint.

rofl this shit is great.

IME there is a point in time between which redosing takes you to a new level, or, merely serves to increase duration. I find this to be about 45 minutes - 1 hour. In fact, I achieve a much deeper trip when I take 2 tabs, followed by 2 more after an hour, than if had taken 4 straight away. Some may disagree, but my friends and I swear by this phenomenon, so I'd encourage you to not look at LSD in as linear a way as your post dose.

i find that with serotonergetic drugs you do need to start always with the right dose otherwise increasing level will be achievable but wasting a lot of material. Talking specifically about LSD at least 2x to 3x initial dose will increase effects otherwise is just duration. Pump enough tabs and the dive will go deep. ;)

most was 14 at once, but i had a tolerance...
one of the most intense was actually when i was at work...
i misread the clock, i had been bored all day, and i was like fuck it, i have an hour and a half left, by the time it hits me hard i'll be leaving.
well, after eating a piece of blotter that was about 1 and a half, i look at the clock, realize i had a little less than 3 hours left. FML
i was like whatever, i can do this, i've been through worse. (my first real trip was on mushrooms and i started peaking at my probation officers office, i was 14 or 15)
so i go about my business, walking around the theatre and making my rounds.
i get to the lobby and all of a sudden the GM comes up to me and says "man, why didn't you tell me before?!?!"
i shit bricks, then realize he's talking about my probation.
so i go into his office, which is rather small, and i sit down.
i then go through telling him why i'm on probation, my previous addiction to opiates, blah blah blah...
i had to explain why the probation was so severe, because otherwise it made my story seem like BS, or so i think.
so i leave out my juvenile record, and start telling him about how when i was homeless i stabbed someone in self defense, and almost went to prison over it, and because of that(and my previous fuck ups) they really had it out for me.
it was pretty emotional, i was trying to avoid eye contact, but the funny part is coming up.
the desk in there was fucking nice, which knowing the cheapness of my employer, was rather funny to me.
with my mind exploding with thoughts, i stop-mid sentence- and comment on how nice the desktop was.
i even rubbed it with my hand, commenting on it being marble or granite or whatever....
i then jump back into telling him about stabbing someone, and we finish the conversation about 15-20 mins later.
needless to say, i didn't get fired, and the dude liked me after that.
until i started fucking up more and got fired.
it wasn't the strongest trip i've had, but fuck, it was hilarious...
i know its not the most responsible thing to do, but i feel that those reading this, or more specifically replying, will know how it is...
another night, when the earthquake happened in japan, i was sitting up, watching a giant wave sweep across japan on my ipod, on my porch smoking cigarettes waiting for a giant wave to come and wash me away.
i watched the video on youtube by 9nania with her prediction of the earthquake because of the comet elenin, and it freaked me the fuck out.
i woke up to an earthquake yesterday and i'm still kinda weirded out.
maybe its not that simple, but i'm sure some of you will testify that the "synchronicity" of things becomes more apparent after the use of psychedelics.

edit- failed to mention that i've had many deeply spiritual life changing experiences, i know that many are upset by the use of psychedelics just for fun, and i myself get upset when i hear people talking about taking them to get fucked up. i admit that i've done so, i don't condone it, but everyone is different. i can handle myself better than people who have little to no knowledge of drugs or the ones that are misinformed. but that doesn't mean you should underestimate drugs. i'm sure everyone posting in this thread knows that, but i try to remember the harm reduction aspect when possible.

Last edited:
I had no tolerance. I took 6 and my father did 3. Things started getting heavy for me no more than 30 mins after eating them. My father took 2 hours. Walls started breathing immediately, then, i had so many visuals in front of me that i almost couldnt see. Went to the bathroom since i was much higher than my dad, didnt want to start maniacally laughing. When i came back, he was gone. Never knew where he went to. I got to my bed and lost control of my body. I entered the world of concepts. After acceptation and empathy, i finally made it out, regaining consciousness little by little, starting with my finger. I was able to feel and understand every single word i had ever heard. Every color, every person, every texture. I understood my life. I lived my life and a thousand more in that trip. So after convincing myself i had a finger, i then had a hand and eventually a body. I was clinging to the sounds of the real world to be able to return. I was being trapped in my head. I met fear and despair. Outside my room was my mother, she saw me and asked: did you take drugs with your dad? Yes. People so it all the time. Really?! I left her talking alone in her verbal nonesense. I went to the bathroom again. Lost some consciousness again. But regained it faster. My dad asked for my help through the door. Son, i need help, im seeing strange colors and shapes, my belly hurts, how can i stop it? Couldnt look into the mirror tho. Went back to my room and became a cell. Then a fetus. Then a woman. Then every person i had met. I lived a thousand lives again but now in a different way. With more understanding. I recovered my body functions. I peed myself and filles the sheets with more than pee (ykr?, ya that too...) i went downstairs a while later and my father was there with my mom in silence as i went down. I wanted to let him know of what i had felt but there were no words. I just hugged him. I hugged him so hard and so true. A bond was formed. He told my mom as we were hugging. He broke the link. He started using words to communicate and so did i :( i could feel myself losing consciousness. The way you lose it with age, when you stop being a kid. Words are poison. An extension of the world of concepts. I cried while hugging my dad. And i cried after, for i knew he was part of the unconscious. Went upstairs, took a bath and regulated the hot and cold water to become the person i wanted to be. I saw the mirror and made my future self. I had changed my mind in the bed, so i had to do body. I made it. Wore my best clothes and went back downstairs. Listened to my dad. He was thinking i was outside walking to nowhere and he yelled at "me" frantically, scaring the shit outts my mom. The next day we went to the beach and had the best 2 days of my life. I was traumatized. I was shaking and was a victim. I could not let that be. I would use what i had learnt. So i no longer were. I became myself. More myself than before. My mom felt like a victim herself of us taking the drugs and asked why we would do that to her. The question was selfish and dumb. She is living in the capital with her sister now. Threatened me and my dad with prison and rehab but got nowhere. She couldnt do it. She will come back this week. Will see how she is now. This was the best experience of my life so far.

Well the thread Is old but I split a sheet with a friend an then took pictures of me upside down against a tree 50 hits on my tongue and .y brother dropping an unknown amount of needlepoint up my nose lol he stopped when my other brother said that'll do pig. To much to remember but it was long and strange

Dam I miss 2cb we used to eat it like it was going out of style must say the most intense visuals ever. If u can get past the cat shit taste

2 hits of purple micro dot a hit of brown blotter a half hit of windowpane and some flakes that fell off Christmas tree in the bag..did it the drove 120 miles to camp out..lol get the the campground and ranger goes..all the caaaaammmmpsitesssss arrrrrrrrrrr fulllllllllllll..lol at that moment the steering wheel turned to rubber