View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The most lsd you ever took and what you experienced

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
The most hits i ever took was 64 hits, two days later i took another 60, they were about 60mics each, so my most is something like 4000mics, yet because of my tolerance I had stronger trips of one hit, which i can barely desbribe.. I was unable to move my physical body because the mental process was using all energy I had, there was no synesthesia however, I only experienced that once when I combined lsd with dxm, ive tried that combination again lately but without succes, I have to much permanent tolerance to dxm, i'll lay off lsd for a while now and use substitutes for now, then I'll try liquid for the first time :p Anyway, tell me about your highest dose of acid and what you felt, i hope this thread won't get attacked for dicksizing as I am just curious

No clue. I counted out 8-9 correct sized drops then just small streams. Then I washed then vial and proceeded to +4. Didn't really think about the fact the vial contained 100 hits at one time and was really only thinking i'd get an extra couple hundred mics. Don't really know how I thought that but within 15 minutes my brain was clearly corrected as I could no longer read the book I was making an attempt at because of wriggling words. I remember feeling the "Did I fuck up?" sensation but I just laid back and let it do its thing because it was far to late anyways. I bet this thread will get yelled at for dick sizing, someone always eventually comes along to point out the fact that this is mainly what the thread is for. Doesn't really equate in my mind as interweb respekt=worthless. Hopefully this thread just becomes a fest of wacky/fun stories about taking a bit to much LSD!

the most Ive taken was 14 hits. i dont think they were that strong but 14 of them was still an intense trip. i experienced extreme enhancement of my mind, mental phenomena multiplied many times.

60 hits? 4000mcg? WHY??? How idiotic. Dicksizing or not I call bullshit. I don't believe it and I doubt anyone else does either. What a stupid idea for a topic "Let's see who will tell the fattest lie."

Although if it turns into "Crazy stories about wild shit that happened after taking too much acid" that would be worth a laugh, even though only a small percentage of the tales would actually be true and not embellished.

Like the OP my most profound LSD trip was from just 2 hits.
But ive eaten 1o strips maybe a few hits more than that.
You know how it is when youre at a festival and you or a buddy has a sheet in their pocket and you just munch on it ripping off small chunks all day. But i tend to just get really spun out with out the trip having much depth, just getting fucked you know.
I bet if i ate 10 hits in the comfort of my home something magical might happen, but i'm not up for doses like that these days.

No clue. I counted out 8-9 correct sized drops then just small streams. Then I washed then vial and proceeded to +4. Didn't really think about the fact the vial contained 100 hits at one time and was really only thinking i'd get an extra couple hundred mics. Don't really know how I thought that but within 15 minutes my brain was clearly corrected as I could no longer read the book I was making an attempt at because of wriggling words. I remember feeling the "Did I fuck up?" sensation but I just laid back and let it do its thing because it was far to late anyways. I bet this thread will get yelled at for dick sizing, someone always eventually comes along to point out the fact that this is mainly what the thread is for. Doesn't really equate in my mind as interweb respekt=worthless. Hopefully this thread just becomes a fest of wacky/fun stories about taking a bit to much LSD!

I knew someone out there had done this too. I'm not the only idiot who pushed it too far. I had a similar experience in the year of 2000. I can't recall which month but whichever month Dubya was inaugurated for his first term.

My friend j and I had the bright idea to get ourselves each our own personal vial of liquid LSD. This was during my raver days and I was heavily into that scene. Anyway, we go to a party downtown ATL and dosed probably around 20 drops myself throughout the night. It was an amazing time watching the DJ spin and hang right at the edge of the break circle and watch these dudes break. So cool when your tripping. Unbelieveable time though. We find the girls we were with (which were sober) and then we leave, get in the car and dose our premade sugar cubes with 8 drops on each "for the ride home". This party started at 11pm and it was sunrise when we headed out. Didn't drive far as I live close to downtown.

When I somehow found which apartment was mine we walked in. I could barely recognize these girls that drove us home. They looked like beasts from somewhere foreign to man. I couldn't understand anything they said it sounded like growls and gargles. I told them to leave and go get me some feeder fish for my Oscars I had at the time.

Thank god they finally left and the anxiety finally left and everything was good again. So J and I made the mornic decision to drop another 10 drops on a sugarcube and ate it. Then the first megacube hit and I started to loose my ability to speak English. We looked at each other and one of us said "music". I could no longer stand as nothing I saw was reality anymore. I fall into my big couch and j hits play and its one of Paul VanDyks mixes my brother had burned and given me.

The music started to take me on a journey with my eyes closed. I started having the most intense visuals one could imagine. I'm a seasoned tripper but this was going hellish and dark fast inside my head. I always see death and skulls blood and gore when I trip but these visuals were downright terrifying. I knew the second cube was hitting now and I knew it was gonna be intense. I was ballin out of my fucking mind.

I attempted to open my eyes and looked at my tv tuner on top of my big flatscreen. The tv was off and I couldn't handle looking at anything without panicking...Total confusion...the lines between reality and the earlier fun acid trip had been smeared together to the point of terror in my mind. As I stared at the channel led which was illuminated orange, they became lasers and shot a direct hit right through my chest. And those lasers were pouring and dripping with red blood back into the tuner. I was being disemboweled then my intestines were ripped out and then came these humongous prehistoric raptor looking birds flying in and devoured pieces of my innards. I had seen enough. I screamed out j!!! Let's go outside! Want smokes? I pointed at the patio door and couldn't get it open to go on the porch.

This is where J started wiggin the fuck out. I guess he may have felt trapped, who the fuck knows. He is about 6 ft 5 and 250 lbs at the time. He was bright red and shaking very violently and starting to shriek and cry tears from his eyes. He was about ready to crack and then he just lost his shit and he started punching holes in my kitchen drywall. I was so close to loosing it that I probably wouldve blown my brains out to end this madness.

I went back to the door and realized it was a goddamn window! Right beside it was a golden handle I pushed down on it came right open. I grabbed him by the arm and pushed him outside and locked him on the porch 3 floors up. I realized what I'd done and threw him some cigs and a 12 pk of beer. I left him outside to himself and told him to calm down or he couldn't come inside. I was still wiggin out and barely holding my shit together and the girls walk in.

This time my girl looks like some cartoon figure with a huge head. Like six feet wide with serpents in her hair that were writhing around and having sex then eating one another. I couldn't look at anything or begin to understand what was real and what was me tripping hard as fuck. Also since the girls weren't tripping I couldn't bear another second around them in the sunlight. So I went with the lesser of two evils and went outside with j because I was starting to wig out again in that apartment.

I asked him...we fucked up huh? Took too much...He was still shaking...don't fuckin do it man. Hold it together bro...me and u...I got ur back. We took a shitload of liquid remember? I showed him my vial and he smiled a bit, and he still couldn't speak, but he realized what was happening to him and stopped what was most likely a panic attack. We went inside and sat in front of my fireplace. I pulled out my cell phone to try and call my brother. I looked at it and it was complete nonsense to me, like a foreign language. So I started a fire and let him help me split kindling. We just sat there on the verge of complete oblivion, barely holding on to sanity, staring into the fire, poking and prodding the logs occasionally, and just rode it out for what seemed like an eternity. In reality it was most likely an hour and a half or so.

Eventually sanity somewhat returned, the girls left and j went on to bed. I turned on the tv and watched Dubyas inauguration happen. I took out my vial and it was almost gone except for the bottom few drops. I thought wrong. I put a bit of water from the sink in and swished it around and shot it on my tongue. Woops! I could taste it very strongly, I didn't know there was that much left in there. I just had wanted to do a little more day tripping by myself, not jump right back down the rabbit hole. But that's where I went ...

The last thing I remember is looking at myself in the mirror and hysterically laughing uncontrolably while cleaning out the other empty vial that was in the apartment (j's). I laid down and sort of just let myself go. I don't remember the visuals and visions enough to try and describe. But it was the deep-end for sure and I had gone off into it and way fucking past. I finally mustve passed out in a trip coma if you will.

I pushed the limits to the point of breaking and then some. Sure I was wiggin out a few times but I mostly held it together. I saw everything and everyone and learned infinite amounts about myself and felt like I had seen the universe. Goddamn did I ever pay the price.

I lost the ability to solve simple math in my head. For example: determining how much is my half the bills to pay? I also got anxiety when in groups of people and got extremely paranoid in social setttngs, especially if had to initiate the conversation. I also couldn't look anyone directly in the eye. Even when sitting in traffic I couldn't meet eyes with someone.

I remained this way for nearly one year until my confidence started to return. By no means am I remotely anything resembling the person that I used to be . I don't think I even remember that guy at all. But eventually I have embraced this and don't regret a damn thing. That was my last acid trip to this day. I think I'm able to now say I've see the other side and ill never be the same. But I like myself and have confidence and the people skills required to hold a sales job and excel at it.

And I have no idea how much acid was in those vials but it was enough to last me thls long without needing it again. I slowly came back and didn't for months think I would be normal again. I came back eventually, most of me anyway.....

Sorry for the long ass post. Typing that shit out gave me chills remembering how intense that trip had been.

Last edited:
Think I did about 2mg in a session once. Pretty insane. Went 1, 3, 5, 5 and they were about 150mics.

I knew someone out there had done this too. I'm not the only idiot who pushed it too far. I had a similar experience in the year of 2000. I can't recall which month but whichever month Dubya was inaugurated for his first term.

My friend j and I had the bright idea to get ourselves each our own personal vial of liquid LSD. This was during my raver days and I was heavily into that scene. Anyway, we go to a party downtown ATL and dosed probably around 20 drops myself throughout the night. It was an amazing time watching the DJ spin and hang right at the edge of the break circle and watch these dudes break. So cool when your tripping. Unbelieveable time though. We find the girls we were with (which were sober) and then we leave, get in the car and dose our premade sugar cubes with 8 drops on each "for the ride home". This party started at 11pm and it was sunrise when we headed out. Didn't drive far as I live close to downtown.

When I somehow found which apartment was mine we walked in. I could barely recognize these girls that drove us home. They looked like beasts from somewhere foreign to man. I couldn't understand anything they said it sounded like growls and gargles. I told them to leave and go get me some feeder fish for my Oscars I had at the time.

Thank god they finally left and the anxiety finally left and everything was good again. So J and I made the mornic decision to drop another 10 drops on a sugarcube and ate it. Then the first megacube hit and I started to loose my ability to speak English. We looked at each other and one of us said "music". I could no longer stand as nothing I saw was reality anymore. I fall into my big couch and j hits play and its one of Paul VanDyks mixes my brother had burned and given me.

The music started to take me on a journey with my eyes closed. I started having the most intense visuals one could imagine. I'm a seasoned tripper but this was going hellish and dark fast inside my head. I always see death and skulls blood and gore when I trip but these visuals were downright terrifying. I knew the second cube was hitting now and I knew it was gonna be intense. I was ballin out of my fucking mind.

I attempted to open my eyes and looked at my tv tuner on top of my big flatscreen. The tv was off and I couldn't handle lookingat anything without panicking...Total confusion...the lines between reality and the earlier fun acid trip had been smeared together to the point of terror in my mind. As I stared at the channel led which was illuminated orange, they became lasers and shot a direct hit right through my chest. And those lasers were pouring and dripping with red blood back into the tuner. I was being disemboweled then my intestines were ripped out and then came these humongous prehistoric raptor looking birds flying in and devoured pieces of my innards. I had seen enough. I screamed out j!!! Let's go outside! Want smokes? I pointed at the patio door and couldn't get it open to go on the porch.

This is where J started wiggin the fuck out. I guess he may have felt trapped, who the fuck knows. He is about 6 ft 5 and 250 lbs at the time. He was bright red and shaking very violently and starting to shriek and cry tears from his eyes. He was about ready to crack and then he just lost his shit and he started punching holes in my kitchen drywall. I was so close to loosing it that I probably wouldve blown my brains out to end this madness.

I went back to the door and realized it was a goddamn window! Right beside it was a golden handle I pushed down on it came right open. I grabbed him by the arm and pushed him outside and locked him on the porch 3 floors up. I realized what I'd done and threw him some cigs and a 12 pk of beer. I left him outside to himself and told him to calm down or he couldn't come inside. I was still wiggin out and barely holding my shit together and the girls walk in.

This time my girl looks like some cartoon figure with a huge head. Like six feet wide with serpents in her hair that were writhing around and having sex then eating one another. I couldn't look at anything or begin to understand what was real and what was me tripping hard ad fuck. Also since the girls weren't tripping I couldn't be around them in the sunlight. So I went with the lesser of two evils and went outside with j. I was start

I asked him...we fucked up huh? Took too much...He was still shaking...don't fuckin do it man. Hold it together bro...me and u...I got ur back. We took a shitload of liquid remember? I showed him my vial and he smiled a bit, and he still couldn't speak, but he realized what was happening to him and stopped what was most likely a panic attack. We went inside and sat in front of my fireplace. I started a fire and let him help me split kindling. We just sat there on the verge of complete oblivion, barely holding on to sanity, staring into the fire for what seemed like an eternity but was most likely an hour or so.

Eventually sanity somewhat returned, the girls left and j went on to bed. I turned on the tv and watched Dubyas inauguration happen. I took out my vial and it was almost gone except for the bottom few drops. I thoughto. I put a bit of water from the sink in and swished it around and shot it on my tongue. Woops! I could taste it very strongly, I didn't know there was that much left in there. I just had wanted to do a little more day tripping by myself, not jump right back down the rabbit hole. But that's where I went ...

The last thing I remember is looking at myself in the mirror and hysterically laughing uncontrolably while cleaning out the other empty vial that was in the apartment (j's). I laid down and sort of just let myself go. I don't remember the visuals and visions enough to try and describe. But it was the deep-end for sure and I had gone off into it and way fucking past. I finally mustve passed out in a trip coma if you will.

I pushed the limits to the point of breaking and then some. Sure I was wiggin out a few times but I held it together. I saw everything and everyone and learned infinite amounts about myself and felt like I had seen the universe. Goddamn did I ever pay the price.

I lost the ability to solve simple math in my head. For example: determining how much is my half the bills to pay? I also got anxiety when in groups of people and got extremely paranoid in social setttngs, especially if had to initiate the conversation. I also couldn't look anyone directly in the eye. Even when sitting in traffic I couldn't meet eyes with someone.

I remained this way for nearly one year until my confidence started to return. By no means am I remotely anything resembling the person thati used to be . I don't think I even remember that guy at all. But eventually I have embraced this and don't regret a damn thing. That was my last acid trip to this day. I think I'm able to now say I've see the other side and ill never be the same. But I like myself and have confidence and the people skills required to hold a sales job and excel at it.

And I have no idea how much acid was in those vials but it was enough to last me thls long without wanting it again. I came back and didn't for months think I would be normal again. I came back eventually, most of me anyway.....

Sorry for the long ass post. Typing that shit out gave me chills remembering how intense that trip had been.
Great read holy damn

my most profound LSD experience was from a hit and a quarter of some really decent shit I got from some hippies.

^^^ shit the bed thats sounds insane! I used to get some purple stars, by far the strongest tabs iv had! I had 5 one NYE 2008 at my ex gfs house, my god what an experience!! Thinking back put a shiver down my spine but in a good way! Remember after the girls were asleep I put some music on my laptop that my mate had ripped onto it. Blue 6, jakata, kosheen, morcheeba it was magical, just so amazing! :)

I think it should only count if all of the doses you took were taken at once with no psychedelic tolerance. There are a bunch of people on this thread saying they took a bunch of doses throughout their trip(which is pretty dumb considering dosing long enough after your initial dose is a waste of good LSD that could've changed someones life). So what is everyones highest dose WITHOUT ANY PSYCHEDELIC TOLERANCE? Everyone I talk to who say they take tenstrips and shit never do so without any psychedelic tolerance, and I always end up having to educate them about the product they are wasting.

I think it should only count if all of the doses you took were taken at once with no psychedelic tolerance. There are a bunch of people on this thread saying they took a bunch of doses throughout their trip(which is pretty dumb considering dosing long enough after your initial dose is a waste of good LSD that could've changed someones life). So what is everyones highest dose WITHOUT ANY PSYCHEDELIC TOLERANCE? Everyone I talk to who say they take tenstrips and shit never do so without any psychedelic tolerance, and I always end up having to educate them about the product they are wasting.

i once took about 4 hits of some strong blotters, i dont know the exact mic amount, but it was intense! i ended up having a bad trip bc i was alone and had some depressing thoughts and stuff, i was seein worms and maggots and things of that nature, truely a crazy experience! but i loved every second of it.

10 strip of strong tabs after two days of fasting; may have had some MDMA too but can't remember, it would have only been one or two pills though. Experienced a black out, death/rebirth-type experience and my girlfriend came home about 6 hours into the trip to find me naked curled up on our bathroom floor in pitch darkness. I was convinced she was an android at the time (honestly) and had full on streaming/morphing OEVs for hours after that... I was suicidal at the time and at least that took my mind off things for a day 8)

It wasn't so much a "bad" trip though. My worst, most psychologically scarring, trip was off a much smaller dose.

Last edited:
There are a bunch of people on this thread saying they took a bunch of doses throughout their trip(which is pretty dumb considering dosing long enough after your initial dose is a waste of good LSD that could've changed someones life).Everyone I talk to who say they take tenstrips and shit never do so without any psychedelic tolerance, and I always end up having to educate them about the product they are wasting.

Maybe some people just want to extend there trip? I never have, but on my last trip on cid the other night I considered it and decided not too. This was at about 6 hours into the trip.

Back to the topic, My largest dose of LSD is around 450 ugs. Here is the TR I just posted for it. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/586489-(LSD-3-hits)-funfunfun[

10strip in rehab.
got letter in mail knowing what was in it. they made me open, so i did, and ate the entire letter and all 10hits because i didn't want them taking my shit.
i got introuble, and was sent to a room where the trouble makers went.
an hour or so later i start to feel something, 90mins yea im really feeling something.
by the end of the night i was convinesd that the dirtycloths pile on the floor was my friend and i needed a change of socks?
i had a prolife changing experience in the toliet bowl watching myself spent the early morning throughly convinsed that nothing was real and began throwing rocks at the golfers across the pond.
pretty hardcore shit, i could go on. but after that i went to the hospital and got pills (fuckers in rehab dont kno what spirual experiences mean)
sp yeh im trippin balls now sowat :p

I knew someone out there had done this too. I'm not the only idiot who pushed it too far. I had a similar experience in the year of 2000. I can't recall which month but whichever month Dubya was inaugurated for his first term......

When I first saw this thread I thought what many others prob did - dickswinging contest.

However.... maybe not.... that was a GREAT post and I really enjoyed reading it, I suggest you basically C&P it and put it in the trip reports section. Stick it on Erowid - it's a brilliant tale and one I'm sure many others would enjoy or get benefit from reading.

at reggaeontheriver one year i was given a mescaline dose and it did not kick in by hour 3 so i ofc told my next door neighbors // campers that it was bunk shit and they hooked me up with a half sheet which i split with a friend. i consumed the 25 hits all at once and oh my.. lets just say mescaline + quarter sheet of l + snorting 2ct27 throughout the weekend left me high from early saturday, roughly 11am-12pm until wed night // thursday early afternoon. the mescaline incident reminded me of fear and loathing where they consume the mescaline and then talk about cursing the drug dealer then it shows dr. gonzo puking. i forget the exact quote but yeah, same exact scenario.

Wow gm777, just read through your whole post. Thanks for sharing man! Glad to hear you've mostly recovered and have learnt from the experience; am sure with time things will only improve for you further. :)

When I first saw this thread I thought what many others prob did - dickswinging contest.

However.... maybe not.... that was a GREAT post and I really enjoyed reading it, I suggest you basically C&P it and put it in the trip reports section. Stick it on Erowid - it's a brilliant tale and one I'm sure many others would enjoy or get benefit from reading.

I really appreciate the compliments undisclosed, freehugs, and belarki. Thanks, I had to include the insanity and magnitude of the whole experience of that night and especially next day. Having my own vial of liquid prooved to be more of a responsibility than I could handle at the time. I thought I was the fucking man, invincible, and learned I wasn't shit. It was definately ego loss on a grand scale with months of healing.

As for posting in trip reports I would be fine with that as long as the mods approve. I haven't read the guidelines as of yet. I would also need a little help as right now, I'm posting this with my blackberry.

Also Sandozer, with all due respect, I don't believe I'll be needing any of your educating since this happened in 2000 and I quickly learned all by myself that it was incredibly naaive to dose that much liquid and expect to enjoy that intense of a trip.