• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Emotional(ly Intense) Psychedelic

Unboubtedly mushrooms, 2c-e usually for me is rather cold and analytical yet when 'the beauty' comes for me I can do nothing but cry my soul out.

I've tried everything mentioned so far except DPT and 2CE, and ayahuasca (syrian rue+MHRB) was the most emotionally intense for me.

Oral DMT. It puts me in a state I can't (or haven't been able to) access smoking. I feel spiritual, positive, transformed. The MAOI is obviously playing a psychoactive role also.

I'd say Shroomies, though I've only done Shrooms and LSD.

Though there was one bean I took (Purple/dark Blue outpressed Fish in 2007) that made me trip SOOOOO hard. And it wasn't a Piperazine, it was a full blown trip. I have never done 2C-B or any compund like that knowingly, but I would guess this was the chemical in these pills. What a damned night lol.

DOM really runs me through the whole range of emotions - moreso than just about any other psychedelic - from elation to despair and back again. Only other challenger for most emotionally intense is DPT IME

Seconded. I don't think any other drug has come close to DOM with regards to its ability to drag me through the full spectrum of emotions. The comment in PiKHAL stating that DOM has both "the glory and the doom sealed upon it" always seemed very appropriate to me, and seems especially apropos to this thread.

2c-e usually for me is rather cold and analytical yet when 'the beauty' comes for me I can do nothing but cry my soul out.

Yea, same here. I don't typically find a 2c-e trip to be highly emotional, but after two of my trips had "finished", I found myself thinking about something important to me before abruptly bawling my eyes out. So, not necessarily an emotional one in general, but it certainly possesses emotional power at times.

i had a extreme bout of euphoria with my first 4-aco-dmt trial last weekend. i was smiling so wide i thought my face would explode.

however, i still think mushrooms hold my number one spot. the wonder and emotion make for a truly remarkable and memorable experience.

Mushrooms!

In more than one shroom trip I felt like I was navigating the spectrum of my emotions like a pong ball bouncing off the walls. Can't imagine something being more extreme than that in terms of feelings or emotions, maybe oral DMT is a hard one also. Let's find out!

Vaped DMT - there are others that can run it close but for the sheer power of the emotions & the regularity of them DMT wins hands down for me.

Unboubtedly mushrooms, 2c-e usually for me is rather cold and analytical yet when 'the beauty' comes for me I can do nothing but cry my soul out.

Agreed on mushrooms, but I am seriously sore from laughing the next day every time I do any kind of dose of a 2C-X. 2C-I has me the worst, with non stop laughing fits over nothing, 2C-E can do it too.

Mushrooms for me , they really tear me apart and make me very emotional in high doses

but 2c-e makes me cry sometimes too , always in a good way , mostly from laughter :)

me too i remember one time i took it i was tripping and i looked at my life and where i was going and just the reality of it made me fall apart crying uncontrollably. 2ce is definatley the most emotional psychedelic. its not one of my favourite psychedelics to be honest. its beautiful visually but its way to serious and depressing for me. it feels to much like work. like its forcing me to aknowledge confront and try to fix all the problems in my life.

2ct2 feels alot like 2ce in terms of visuals and realness and introspection but is much more pleasurable and positive. 2ce is kinda like tough love or a slap in the face almost as if it doesent allow pleasurable recreational use unless all lose ends are tied up

Mushrooms can be more intense than LSD depending on dose...and in general an average dose of mushies (3.5 grams) makes me very emotional.

But, a very high dose of LSD has trumped any trip i've ever had...I cried my eyes out, laughed like a mad man, and power walked around my neighborhood. I've never had that range of emotions on shrooms.

So, if you have a lot of LSD i'd say LSD. But an average dose of shrooms can have mostly the same effects.

whichever one you want to be..

But i def agree with mushrooms bein more intense than LSD emtionally wise.. mushrooms have higher tendency to anxiety filled and alien feeling trips..

I've seen experienced LSD trippers lose their fckin minds on mushrooms..

I'm going to go against the majority here. For me LSD/LSA are vastly more emotionally focused than shrooms or mescaline. I see what people mean by a emotional detachment on LSD though, on mushrooms dark thoughts concerning my emotions are possible - potential to the point of disaster. Never got that feeling on acid, I always felt somewhat in control, never felt 'dark'...just critical.

LSD/LSA seem a lot more focused on psycho analysis for me, so although there is less potential for dark thoughts, there are a lot, lot more thoughts concerning my emotions. On acid I found the sheer speed of the psychedelic self breakdown my mind performed, to be overwhelmingly and somewhat unpleasantly intense. I seem to be a lot more afraid of myself than anything else, terrifyingly powerful trips on mushrooms are a lot different - the experience is so overwhelmingly powerful that I loose all connection to reality, once I leave this world all becomes so much easier, it's a lot easier to surrender to the trip and it's teachings. A stringent psycho analysis has for me been a lot more difficult. I imagine if I shut myself in a dark room and smoked some 5-meo-DMT I could handle the experience fine, even if I didn't enjoy it. If but munched some 2c-e, then I could see myself having a very difficult journey.

Never taken LSD at a mind blowing dose, I'm aware it will probably be more akin to a mindblowing mushroom trip when I do :)

LSD is like being a kid in a play ground..

Mushrooms is like being in a freaky fckin alien world.