• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

well ive contacted my supplier about the last batch i had and they are sending me some more out to make up for they say that they have never had any complaints before about any batches of mpa but its not the first time ive had dodgy mpa so we will see if it was just me or the chemical in the morning

anyone else notice that once you have been clean for a few days your appetite goes stupid i mean hunger like you ain't eaten for a month constantly hungry no matter how much you eat ? only noticed after plugging though .

its weird because its one of the only stims that i have no real problems eating on when high
Yeah, I eat normal as fuck on MPA which is very odd. Can't complain though; no doubt a decent diet goes a little way towards mitigating the damage it does to you. Ditto good sleeping patterns. I sleep like a log after a regular length day even on MPA.

Those factors are probably big contributors to the fact that I've been able to do it for so long with seemingly few adverse effects. Can't bank on that indefinitely though!

At this point I've probably lost a few IQ points permanently but fortunately I started with enough to compensate :p

sleep is always erratic with me be it after a binge or even if ive not used for a week or two .

but the being able to eat sure helps keep the crap of my back with the relatives always know when im high as i don't eat for 3 or 4 days

as for the IQ dont think i had that many to lse in the first place lol :)

but this last week ive eaten non stop like ive said feel loads better for it just hate how every hour or so im hungry even if i wake up for a pee ive got to grab a sandwich before i go back to sleep

roll on the morning post though 3 more grams to snuff up my nose

I'm currently going through withdrawal from heavy chronic use. It has been a few days since my last dose. The most prominent symptoms are your typical amphetamine w/d symptoms. Extreme fatigue and muscle weakness, demotivation, excessive sleepiness but no noticeable change in appetite. Present is also an alarming case of diplopia or double vision. When attempting to focus my vision on one thing for am extended period, it feels taxing on eye movement.. I've only had double vision this bad when withdrawing from or taking high doses of 4-FMA.

starting to have a problem with this damn stuff wake up craving constantly on my mind wanting more feeling like shit because of it

*snip - stop shilling. you're making it painfully obvious*

Last edited by a moderator:
*snip*

Let us know when you get it if yours is any different. in all the other ways it was almost the same quality. Just a little bit tan - shiny - yellowish - egg - dick - smelling powder

will do should hopefully be in the morning if not saturday unless the having problems which they seem to be for some strange reason at the minute

got the sample its a brilliant sparkling white fine powder around 500mgs in total i would guess not enough for a proper test but already vaped and snorted around 100mgs about 5 minutes ago and feeling mild effect think its the same stuff ive had of one of the new vendors a few months back its not what everyone else said to have got but i guess they have a couple to try out so far its better starting buzz but i would need at least 3g to fully gauge the subtle differences and thats going to be at least 2 to 3 weeks before i can even think of doing that as no money till then

Right well half an hour after my last post the lot was gone and nothing more than over welming sense of depression for the rest of the day with some nasty pain around the liver area which would happen just before waves of paranoia kicked in not good

foolsgold: does it leave crappy brown marks on your pipe when you vapr

Bombed 40mg then 50mg of MPA four hours later. I paid for the typical MPA energy with a terrible head-ache the whole of next day. The following day had 100mgs of Eth to pick me up. Nothing at all happened. Spent today very listless and depressed - utterly low and no motivation today - could barely get on with my day-to-day work. fucking shit!

I hope this doesn't get banned. 'Legal highs' have been reported in the Daily Fail a lot recently.

I think it's going to happen soon thanks to just that and that stupid itv show last week

Pretty excited this thread is still going strong, its been a while since i perused the MPA megathread, how are you all doing? Any long term side effects i've missed the appearance of ?

And luckily our legal system is so slow it will probably be a good few years (and probably an election) before they successfully outlaw the fun RCs

Sx

Edit- I also saw reference to MPA being an MAOI in an earlier post, does anyone have the data on that or is it anecdotal?

Last edited:
The increased blood pressure around my groin has left me with pain in my hips like it's pushed them out of place at one point

I've suffered with sleep problems for most of my life . Say if i wake about 4am i take 1-2mg etizolam on the odd occasion and i still cannot get back to sleep. Now I've got into the habit of bombing 50mg of mpa around 4.30am because id rather feel wide awake and just browse online before i go to work. Only problem is I've been seeing the 'shadow people' cos I've only had about 3 hours sleep each night for the past 4 days
Then ill take another dose around 9am to wake me up a bit.

And it isn't even paid work. :(

I've suffered with sleep problems for most of my life . Say if i wake about 4am i take 1-2mg etizolam on the odd occasion and i still cannot get back to sleep. Now I've got into the habit of bombing 50mg of mpa around 4.30am because id rather feel wide awake and just browse online before i go to work. Only problem is I've been seeing the 'shadow people' cos I've only had about 3 hours sleep each night for the past 4 days
Then ill take another dose around 9am to wake me up a bit.

And it isn't even paid work. :(

Lol sounds familiar

If I take this stuff too much I get a very painful headache for hours - standard painkillers barely affect it. I think my heart rate stays up during the (benzo induced) sleeps because the sleep-time is not restful. Will spend days recovering - feeling achy, tired, listless, withdrawn, demotivated, depressed.

Is there any way this could be worse for teeth when smoked than meth?
I've read all the hints & tips for meth smokers and basically just keep the pipe behind my teeth.

I'd take it orally but smoking it is a lot better in my opinion

I received a gram sample of MPA from a previously well known and trusted vendor. I have heard it described as white/ off white/ tan.
This stuff is brown, smells like vinegar and reminds of AMT in appearance.

Anyone else had this or has this particular vendor gone right down hill ?

Okay, So I've since found out MPA is Hydrophillic, absorbing moisture turns it brown.
This probably means its been stored improperly and should not alter its action.

The vendor has offered to refund/replace but reckon I'll ignore it's heroin like appearance and give it a go. CAREFULLY !

Last edited:
Is there any way this could be worse for teeth when smoked than meth?
I've read all the hints & tips for meth smokers and basically just keep the pipe behind my teeth.

I'd take it orally but smoking it is a lot better in my opinion

With reference to brown MPA,

This is incredibly different from the white floury powder I tried a couple of years back and immediately dismissed as worthless.
These days I use RC's as daily therapy but occasionally venture a bit further.

The old white Mpa was more caffeine than anything IMO, I have a kilo of that in my cupboard which I bought for £4.
I know how pure caffeine works, and I think alot of people may benefit from snorting 100-200mg for comparison sake...

I've been researching this( brown MPA) in tiny increments for 3 days (10mg ish per day...same as one tenth of 0.1g)
So far my function, Social interaction and well being have increased and anxiety, compulsive-ness and depressive state have diminished.

My experiment is far from over however... We'll see what happens.

In conclusion: Small amounts for increased intelligent and social function..Yet to push it further....